It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Cylindrical UFO fly inside Popocatepectl Volcano. AGAIN....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

Anyone ever thing they might have an energy shielding system?...hey....it works for star trek..

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by angryhulk

I was going to respond very similarly.

In no way saying this is anything but the purest definition of UFO; which does not mean alien/interstellar at all.

But, supposing it is, like angry said, an interstellar craft would be on the level of the enterprise in technology. There would need to be shielding against debris from grain level to asteroid size at the speeds needed to make long distance travel feasible in a reasonable time frame from our perspective (which is not mandatory I confess, our ego wants things done in our lifetimes, preferably much quicker than that).

Not only do you need to worry about physical debris; but you also have to shield against radiation, plasma, electrical, and magnetic interferences. Basically, an alien craft could sit in lava/magma with a fully functioning shielding system built for galactic/intergalactic travel. The propulsion would be some sort of electromagnetic form ... that is of course, unless they've cracked phasing and anti-gravity which are just sci-fi for us; because of all things, they would not be relying on fossil fuels for long distance travel, so conventional to us propulsion would be out of the question imo. I would assume some form of fusion source or star trek like matter-antimatter system to supply all the power needed for propulsion and shielding.

Fun stuff to think about.

What I don't agree with when people argue, is the hate towards people's cameras and quality of pictures. Not everyone has up to date technology on their person at all times; and has anyone forgotten all the fingers and blurry pictures people took even when using proper, non-digital cameras? If it was truly as easy as point and shoot, there wouldn't be a need for professional photographers. Average Joe can't set up his camera properly nor hold it still, straight, and center when taking a picture of their kid standing still ... how in the world do you expect them to take a quality picture in an elevated state of stress and/or excitement?

I think people need to be more realistic in their expectations and demands from these photos taken all over the world by random people. We are spoiled. Yes, an iPhone 5s might have some amazing software and hardware to improve joe blow at picture taking, but the majority of the planet doesn't have, nor can they afford such a convenience ... and many don't want or need it either. Many people aren't upgrading their digi cameras every year to have the current 12/16/whatever MP cameras ... they may be using old 2 MP ones with outdated and worn out hardware.

It seems crazy, because we take a lot of it for granted in the digital age. Instant communication, lots of technology ... but it isn't nearly as wide spread as you think. Hell, I forget sometimes people are STILL on dial-up or don't even have access to internet in some places today. I've had ultra high speed net (100 Mbps) for years. Not everyone is so fortunate, nor is everyone saavy with the technology they do have. Think about the issues people had programming a VCR in the 80s/90s or even a remote control ... and you expect them to get exposures, focus, and have a steady hand with a random event?

Sorry for the rant, but it just makes me shake my head how dismissive or arrogant so many people are becoming on the internet over the years. The common courtesy and respect for each other dwindles a bit more each day when people feel like self-important heroes by being snide or trollish ... not just in places like this, but here is a hot bed for screaming against reality with unreasonable expectations of the average human.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

How does a UFO get here from there in the first place.
TECHNOLOGY that we dont have or are hiding from the public.
Just my 2 Pennies Worth

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

ignorant_ape
reply to post by Arken

" frequencies" and " vibrations " have truly become buzzwords for pseudo scientific bull#

I mean to be rude - but do you have any idea what a frequency is ?

Certain frequiencies cancel each other out.
We know very little about frequency and oscillation.
If we knew what they know.
We might be able to do what they do.
Also frequency can be used as music,Communication and many many other applications.
Such as new government Weapons That we have paid for to be used on US.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Great post.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I guess our technology will never catch up to these UFO's in video aspect of things.

Blurry videos, shaky videos, zoomed in to close.

There are more video camera in the world being used today then 5 years ago. There should be at least one good video of a UFO.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Famouszor

A lot of UFO researches disregard UFO videos that are high def and easily distinguishable, because they're commonly CGI. They believe the ETs have technology that disrupts our video cameras.

There has been A LOT of UFO activity and video shot at/around the Popo volcano. Coincidence? Maybe. It certainly warrants further investigation.

To everyone wondering how these ET can withstand magma temperatures, think about how rapidly our physics has advanced in the past 50 years, then consider that these ET have physics that is perhaps thousands, or even millions of years more advanced than ours. We can't understand a lot of their capabilities, because we just don't know the science yet.
edit on 11-12-2013 by phantomlord because: typo

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

bluesman1955
Certain frequiencies cancel each other out.

Do they? care to name these "frequencies" that cancel others out?

We know very little about frequency and oscillation.

You apparently do not know much, but a lot of people know a lot about frequency and oscillation...

Also frequency can be used as music,Communication and many many other applications.
Such as new government Weapons.

from your comments you do not even know what frequency is!

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Mianeye
Looks more like a plane flying out in to the distance, which propably would have been more visible if it wasn't recorded with a potato.
I thought the same thing but did not come up with anything so witty Thanks lol

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Arken

How would the ufo withstand the heat of the volcano?

LOL!!
Claimed To Be ( CTB )
probably the same type UFO that goes in and out of the SUN !! !!

as Like a Stargate ( Wormhole ) or a Dimension Gate ,

maybe it has the same type of material what was shown in

In the Early 1950s 3 to 4 year after Roswell..
The Day the Earth Stood Still ... Showing The Saucer that cant be Cut nor Melted with a Welding Torch..
The Claims of this movie was Fabricated with the Help of the CIA ...

The CIA, the Movie Mogul, and ‘The Day the Earth Stood Still’
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Farewell to the Master ( It was first published in the October 1940 issue of Astounding Science Fiction. before America enter WW2 )

Plot[edit]

The story is told from the viewpoint of Cliff Sutherland, a free-lance picture reporter, who is present when a mysterious "curving ovoid" ship instantaneously appears in the grounds of the United States Capitol in Washington, D.C. Two days later, "visitors from the Unknown" emerge: a "god-like" person in human form and an 8-foot (2.44 m) tall robot made of green metal. The former only manages to state "I am Klaatu and this is Gnut" before he is shot and killed by a lunatic. Klaatu is buried nearby. In the days that follow, Gnut remains motionless, while laboratories and a museum are built around it and the ship. Both prove impervious to the investigations of scientists.

en.wikipedia.org...

and Claims of The Alien Spacecrafts 2 of them found in New Mexico in 1947

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Arken

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Arken

How would the ufo withstand the heat of the volcano?

I don't know.

Maybe "frequency" is the answer?

What's the frequency, Kenneth?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MaddAdd

I know you asked Kenneth, but I will say maybe he means the frequency vibration level. They say other dimensions operate at higher and lower frequency then this dimension. Maybe they (the UFO) or what have you, lowers or raises their frequency to manipulate molecules in a way to pass into the 'liquid hot magma'.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Ok Im not saying this is what it is but Tuesday night there was a huge meteor that exploded right above here where I live in Tucson. The windows all looked like there were car head lights shinning in and there was a huge explosion that shook our house. It was most likely an out burst of the Andromedids and maybe we a seeing another meteor in this video.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
OK They are here! We know that for a couple of years. What good do they do in practical terms for earthlings? Not for the elite but for the common people? Let they do something finally, before we decide that may be not everything is so beneficial with them. May be some of them are PR of the antichrist. The excuses that earth's population is not "grown up" are laughable when you have Clone Wars in nearly every home where are kids. It is perhaps a different agenda the protracted prolonged damned delay we witness since 2009 Norway spiral.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
First: MODS..Please get the Login option after the last post on a page fixed, its been broken for months!!!!

Can't say what the other video's on page 1 show but the first one is simply a meteor burning up by chance in the view of the camera, its most likely no where near the volcano in reality but the 2D framing makes it look other wise.

The most interesting video is of the craft / object that appears to break in to 3 and then warp out.

Nice...

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Really weird and I'm not buying the plane theory. .maybe the hollow earth theory isn't that bad at all?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeThinkerIdealist

And as I pointed out earlier, it doesn't matter how resistant the craft is, the physical effects still have to go somewhere. Obviously we can't tell whats happening inside Popocatepetl, but what we see on the approach still needs to be in accordance with what we would expect. Namely, air resistance, if we assume the craft is a kilometer long (as one of the videos linked to earlier seemed to suggest), then it is moving absurdly fast in those frames of video. So fast, in fact, that all the air that it hits should glow white hot, like it did when the Space shuttles (or any of our craft) entered the atmosphere. Only the point when they did so was a lot higher up, as opposed to much closer to sea level where these UFOs are.

So each UFO should interact with the atmosphere like how the Russian meteor did, which should be highly observable to anyone nearby.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Didn't everyone read their debriefing docs when studying ufo's? Since ufo's emit certain gravity waves around the craft it in turn distorts time and space around the craft so things like magma, missiles and any other silly 3 dimensional object will have no effect on the craft..

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Mianeye
Looks more like a plane flying out in to the distance, which propably would have been more visible if it wasn't recorded with a potato.

That's what i was thinking too...except for the potato, that's all yours!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
We are entering into weird territory (think Keel, Vallee) as a starting point, and the somewhat bizarre tales of the Dero.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.phantomsandmonsters.com...

At least worth a look in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join