It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Cylindrical UFO fly inside Popocatepectl Volcano. AGAIN....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Painterz
If this is such a hotspot of UFO activity, why haven't the people broadcasting this dodgy vid set up some better video camera equipment to watch it?

If they did that it would show that they were not UFO's at all!

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I'm not saying this was a UFO, I'm not entirely convinced they exist (yet) but would like to clarify something.

Couple of you questioning how an interstellar spacecraft could survive flying into a volcano. If they exist, and if they travel through space (at considerable speed, remember) the craft would have to be near indestructable. It would have to be resistant to impacts from objects of any size. If an object the size of a paperclip were to hit the craft and the craft were travelling at say 50% light speed for example, there wouldn't be a craft left. And the craft would have to be resistant to heat due to friction. There might not be notable friction out there in space but at that speeds who knows. There most certainly would be friction in any given atmosphere at which these objects apparently travel at incredible speeds. Also what if these objects were to be exposed to nearby stars even at distance? They would need some form of protection against heat, protons, radiation... Surely?

I think it would be safe to say that these objects could probably fly into the centre of the sun and come out the other end with a tan.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

" frequencies" and " vibrations " have truly become buzzwords for pseudo scientific bull#

I mean to be rude - but do you have any idea what a frequency is ?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Arken

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Arken

How would the ufo withstand the heat of the volcano?

I don't know.

Maybe "frequency" is the answer?

No, the answer is 42.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Jacques Valles is one of the most trusted ufo investigators according to skeptics, and one of his biggest idea's was the multidimensional visitation hypothesis. Please explain why this would be considered pseudo scientific bull ****?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Arken

IF indeed this were a UFO, I am sure it could take the heat of a volcano. Look at what our spacecraft go through upon re-entry, and we do not have the tech the beings in the UFO's would have.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

because frequency is not a synonym for multi-dimensional

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The possibilities, that a space object can fall on the Popocatepetl and in the volcanic cone it is of 1 on 276 billion..

And the possibilities of an aliens space craft is at the moment are infinitely larger than that because we dont know if there are any aliens as yet.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Oh i dont know , the moto is deny ignorance not make stuff up for stars Arken, maybe its you who's on the wrong website if you want to encourage ignorance rather than deny it. The simple fact is there is a higher mathematical probability of it being something other than a thing that we dont even know exists yet. Maybe you have trouble with maths and dont understand how to calculate probability.

But as its a very poor video of a UFO (even for you) its impossible to tell anything at all about it.

edit on 11-12-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

angryhulk
Couple of you questioning how an interstellar spacecraft could survive flying into a volcano. If they exist, and if they travel through space (at considerable speed, remember) the craft would have to be near indestructable. It would have to be resistant to impacts from objects of any size. If an object the size of a paperclip were to hit the craft and the craft were travelling at say 50% light speed for example, there wouldn't be a craft left.

Not denying that, but the terrain it's flying into isn't going to be so resistant. Regardless of the survivability of the object doing the hitting, it's still going to destroy everything around it, as all that energy has to go somewhere, and so the terrain will suffer it. And with those sorts of energies, volcanoes start to look weak.

And the craft would have to be resistant to heat due to friction. There might not be notable friction out there in space but at that speeds who knows. There most certainly would be friction in any given atmosphere at which these objects apparently travel at incredible speeds. Also what if these objects were to be exposed to nearby stars even at distance? They would need some form of protection against heat, protons, radiation... Surely?

And again, even if the hull is made of something that can withstand such heat, it's still heating up the air around it. At high speeds like those, it should burn like a meteor, especially going straight down into the thickest atmosphere quickly like that.

At high fractions of c, start considering the effect to be something like powerful thermonuclear warheads in atmosphere.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It might not be a UFO....it could be a short laser beam shot at the volcano from space!

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Surviving the heat of a volcano or the threats in space at near light speed is nothing if you've long since figured out that there's far more 'nothing' between atoms than there is substance. We're all constantly being permeated by cosmic rays. You don't feel them, do you?

It always amuses me that humans judge possibilities based on their own (soon to be thoroughly debunked) understanding of physics and reality.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

signalfire
Surviving the heat of a volcano or the threats in space at near light speed is nothing if you've long since figured out that there's far more 'nothing' between atoms than there is substance. We're all constantly being permeated by cosmic rays. You don't feel them, do you?

No. Why would you? If you got enough of them you'd feel pretty lousy. If you got more you'd feel dead.

Besides, we know that there's "nothing" between atoms than substance thanks to modern science. And still we can't fly or walk into a volcano. What's up with that? Our body's atoms are mostly 'nothing'. Try explaining that to the volcano.

It always amuses me that humans judge possibilities based on their own (soon to be thoroughly debunked) understanding of physics and reality.

Because judging possibilities by laws of physics has worked better than everything else in the history of human civilization.
edit on 11-12-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

charlyv
That poor video shows to me the capture of a meteor high in the atmosphere, and not something that went into the volcano. The object comes in real bright, and fades rapidly. The video is only about 3 or 4 frames per second. The object is also not on a perfect trajectory with the caldera.

Seems like a bright meteor to me. IMHO.

If i remember correctly, the reason it caused so much noise last year was that after a few days or the next day or so, the same kind of "cylindrical object" was captured speeding up and out of the volcano, if this was a meteor, that would just be impossible.

To me, it looks like a camera glitch, it looks too white and almost like it is on top of the frame's content.

One thing to note, there are legends of people living around the volcano, they say people live inside and at times come out, or that they had encounters with weird people that then went up to the volcano and disappeared never to be seen again, it was called a door to the inner earth at some point by old people who used to live around. As far as i know, there has been weird things going on there since ages ago.

Could be anything, i just don't think it is "extraterrestrial".

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Skywatcher2011
It might not be a UFO....it could be a short laser beam shot at the volcano from space!

Lasers don't work like that, a laser "beam" can't stay solid like that, well it can on Star Wars and similar movies lol, but in real life it is not possible to make it a solid object out of light and then send it out and make it keep its shape and size like a solid block of matter.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Yes. Very interesting legends about Popo.

Maybe not "Extra" but "Intraterrestrial"...

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Arken

If it's a UFO, then it could probably withstand the high temperature differential in space between the hot side facing the sun, and the cold side in shadow. Earth satellites have to be able to handle that. So maybe it has reflective layers to deflect infra-red heat, insulation layers or some electromagnetic field to prevent thermal flow from the air around it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join