It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans Included in the 6th Mass Extinction?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Ok our family doc said even last year, bring your child to me for vaccinations because you cannot trust what they say about how clean they are now. I do not mean to say btw that every person on welfare is trash. I am talking about the ones that are just popping them out as anchors to the welfare system which in their ignorance no longer exists.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Ok our family doc said even last year, bring your child to me for vaccinations because you cannot trust what they say about how clean they are now.

Interesting.

Does this mean that the vaccines available to private doctors are different from vaccines available through public programs?

I do not mean to say btw that every person on welfare is trash. I am talking about the ones that are just popping them out as anchors to the welfare system which in their ignorance no longer exists.

I meant that many welfare programs were designed originally to encourage rapid procreation, specifically to speed human evolution.

...Around the late 1800's, it was apparent - and much discussed - that the ruling classes were becoming more and more sickly, and losing their ability to reproduce. ...At the same time, the lower classes were "breeding like rabbits" - a circumstance much lamented in certain circles.

Some theorists speculate that vaccines were used to disseminate infected blood from the ruling classes, in hopes that an immunity would emerge. The serum from immune individuals would have been harvested, and a real vaccine developed against the ruling class scourge.

But no one really knew what agent or microbe was actually responsible - and by the 1950's, it was clear that something infectious had gone epidemic in the USA and other industrial nations. ...It also was fairly clear that the medical and food industries were spreading these unknown infectious agents, as latent and retroviruses, and other industrial products and activities were triggering reactivation and mutation.

A decision apparently was made to allow the medical and food industries to continue to spread latent and retro viruses, and other industries to continue to create materials and products that triggered reactivation and mutation - and allow the 'natural' processes of evolution to deal with the effects.

The 'evolutionary hypothesis' regarding the role of latent and retroviruses is explained fairly simply here:

The viruses that make us: a role for endogenous retrovirus in the evolution of placental species

We currently think of a virus as an agent that necessarily reduce host fitness and generally cause disease, together with other pathogenic microorganisms, such as bacteria and fungi. ...viruses can also invent systems of molecular genetic identity and superimpose a new combined identity onto the infected host. In so doing, a virus can allow the host itself to adapt to the environment and evolve quickly, providing a creative force that the host may further develop into systems of identity and immunity that can contribute directly to host evolution.

...the genomes of placental mammals are also highly infected with retroviruses found only in their genomes (endogenous) and because retroviruses are generally immunosuppressive, I examine the possibility that the embryo is acting like an infectious agent that produces virus to suppress the mother's immune system.
...parasitic viral-like genomes may represent one of the primary mechanisms for the evolution of higher order living systems.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Loam's thread Biologist warn of early stages of Earth's sixth mass extinction event reminded me of this old one. Wonder of people are ready to think about it this time around...

...We've got a planet full of microbes that are interracting with chemical contamination, radiation and shifting temperatures. They're mutating fast, some inside of 9 minutes, and now they're breeding across species AND kingdom lines!

...they're changing the bio-chemical foundations of our world. ...Not to mention creating some seriously virulent and deadly little beggars. We've got e. coli that used to just be spread in 'bad' food to cause tummy aches - now transmitted by air, and deadly - blood diseases, flesh-eating diseases. Yech. The list is long.

But the point is - we don't have immunity to any of this stuff. Personally, I think he may be greatly overestimating the time we have left - given that no one wants to admit the problems are real.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
This thread is from 2004 - 13 years ago - and most of the OP has been 'edited' out, and the thread moved to "general Conspiracies." Too bad. Some great references lost, and the topic marginalized. But here's an update for those interested.

'Biological annihilation:' Earth faces sixth mass extinction

Biological annihilation via the ongoing sixth mass extinction signaled by vertebrate population losses and declines

edit on 11-7-2017 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Well Human have made one heck of a mess of earth and animals are goin extinct and the ecology will collapse .
all this is a fact .And sooner then we want to believe .
The real thing is it is so close water shortages all through desert citys . Places like Tucson and Las veges there water reserves are numbered in year less then 20 left before the wells run dry and the Colorado river cant supply the water needed as it to is used long before it reaches headwaters .
want to hear something really funny here in Florida the rain capital of the US we have water shortages as well . Mainly salt encroachment as we use it faster then it can be replaced .
wile you can argue peak oil all day we hit peak water 20 years agaio . It no long matters if we had oceans full of fresh water we cant pump it fast enough .
( btw the same problem apply s to oil Infrostructor is set up to refine so much once you need more then that amount regardless of how much oil you have you can no longer refine it fast enough .
And so called energy RELIES on OIL plastic rubber and a million other products its not just the oil or gas its self we need .
heck i am 51 and may live long enough to see the collapse my self . This si all assuming we dont hurry it along as we have been .
Even if we cleaned up our act stopped wars and made our factory's - farms as efficient as possible it will only delay this .
So you can stop worrying about 1000 years and if the ice melts because the real problem is here now today
www.google.com...
anyone who clicks that link and clams humans cant effect there environment or we are not goin head on into disaster is a fool

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Uh huh. ..You might be interested in this thread:

Sixth mass extinction: The era of 'biological annihilation’

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join