It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Snowboarding thread....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Just wondering if anyone snowboards? Or if they've tried it? this is crazy but I've actually snowboarded for 25 years now. ahhhh. I don't find it quit as fun anymore either. I use to love it. But not so much, but I'll still go like a couple times each winter just for kicks. So I'm going this weekend. Should be fun.

I remember I use to be really good in the pipe, I think the wickedst jump I could pull off was a 360 mute, I was once Pretty good. I can still ride switch but my jumping days are over ha ha. It's still kinda fun though. What else can you do in the winter that's any fun right ha ha.

this is weird but I actually bought a Craig Kelly Air snowboard, and it came with this cool video. that was like eons ago when I was back in high school...ahhhh where'd all the years go ha ha

edit on 11-12-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I think snowboarding is a horrible torture and should not be used. It's a crime against humanity and anyone caught doing it should be sent to prison.

Snowboarding.. what on gods earth do they think they're doing.. Wasn't' waterboarding horrendous enough?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
jeebus sparty you can afford a snowboard us poor people had to use a ironing board upside down

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

I've been snowboarding for years too, probably close to 20. I haven't been in several years though, and I have never been very good. So I guess I should say that i used to snowboard. There is just something about cruising down the mountain that is pure freedom. I used to hike with a bunch of my friends up the local mountain pass. We would spend the entire day riding.

My oldest son actually got a snowboard from Santa last year, and we are hoping to go soon as well. My husband is the one in the family who's actually good at it and will be the one taking him up the mountain. The little guy and I will stick with the sledding hill.

top topics

join