It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever met any movie stars? Photo here of Clint Eastwood and me.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Ive met Jay Leno, really nice person very genuine, and very funny.
Parker

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Pixy, got to love those pixy sticks.

I'm originally from Cape Cod, Ma., and every year a bunch of us at Cape Cod Airlines would volunteer for the special olympics in Hyannis. While at the Kennedy compound, i had the chance to meet most of the Kennedys and had several pictures taken of me and Ben Aflek Little did i know it would be from MY arms to Jennifer Lopez arms in a flash! The two timer! He's gorgeous.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I want to meet Sir David Attenborough~ my hero!

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I've only a had a few "close encounters" myself....

A few years back my mother was in surgery at WalterReed....We were taking an elevator to the doctor's office and guess who steps in?! Sgt. Maj. Gene McKinney - I'm sure some of you either have forgotten his name or have never heard of him - but he was all over the news back in the mid and late 90s regarding a court martial - Click here for a refresher, if required

We said hello....I stared at his face, then at his last name on his uniform, my eyes got huge and I glanced over to my mother who was trying to avoid any and all eye contact with the man

I've been to ONE Trekkie convention - had a chance to meet James Doohan (Scotty) - Great guy! God damnit, he's not really Scottish either! Sad news about his recent health....

Another celebrity in not too great of health I've met - Chef Paul Prudhomme

I run into Bobby Bowden like once a friggin week in this small town...Very humble and approachable man - Go Noles!

Ummm.....I've touched Larry Johnson's hair....lol....That was back in the day when he actually played basketball (for the Charlotte Hornets)

If any of you guys like Social Burn, they got their start here in Tallahassee thanks to people like me who supported them and went to their shows....

I have cooked diner for Jane Fonda and Stedman Graham (Oprah's lover-boy)

I lived next door to Jerome Bettis (Steelers) while he was in High School and right when he went off to Notre Dame.....

I'm sure there's a couple more that I'm leaving out, but I can't think of them right now...

My dad has met a few - He sat across the aisle from Muhamd Ali a couple years ago (in coach section!), he's met John Schmoltz of the Atlanta Braves, Danny Devito (while he was shooting Batman Returns) and Bill Clinton (I'm sure there's more he's met as well, but those are the ones I can remember right now)

[edit on 12/15/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join