It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Selfie's at a funeral

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I heard on the news this morning that they are saying that this was an event of happiness and that everyone was celebrating the life of Mandela ...suppose that's why they were laughing and taking photos of themselves....anyway, I digress. Michelle Obama said that was not flirting with the woman and that they had just caught her at a bad time.....I would say they caught her in 4 0r 5 bad times. I mean, just look at the jubilation here...

and what about this photo. Obama and the hot chick looks like the only ones happy. The 3 black men don't look like they are celebrating, we know that Michelle is not happy, and how about Franklin Delano Roosevelt....does he look like he is in a partying mood? I rest my case.

These people are such LIARS! LOL.
edit on 12-12-2013 by Illuminawty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Illuminawty
I heard on the news this morning that they are saying that this was an event of happiness and that everyone was celebrating the life of Mandela ...suppose that's why they were laughing and taking photos of themselves....anyway, I digress.

Far from digressing, I think you nailed it. Everyone was celebrating the life of Mandela, so Obama, as is his wont, takes a photo of himself to commemorate the occasion. Ok, he didn't take it, but still, he didn't get the tag Narcissist in Chief for nothing, hence why wouldn't he go with what he knows at such a time of commemorating the life of somebody else?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
In all fairness this wasn`t a funeral.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMoonJoe

I'm sorry. I am not sure if you are with me or not. I am not sure what you are saying at all. It's like part of it you agree with me on and the other part you disagree with me on, but think that we are in agreement 100%. Let me make this clear. I hate Obama, a black man. I hate Bush, a white man. I hate Republican's who are donkey's and @sses who do what they do, the way they want to do it until opposed....and then they kick the crap out of the world. And I hate Democrats or Elephants, who have a great memory insomuch they can remember our history, while seemingly innocent and harmless can trample everything in their path....and still somehow human's are to blame. I don't care about color, creed, religion or if these guys love their mother's or not...because I know that if their mother's were just one of us. They would kill them in a heartbeat. I hate Obama, but respect his ability to mass hypnotise, not just a whole nation...but a whole freaking world! I study psychology and this was just good psychology in the first term....now, he has not delivered one thing promised, in fact, he pushed through Bush's Patriot Act 2 further and then created the NDAA and most recently let Jay F*n Rockefeller add onto that with a bill that will basically usurp the freedom on the internet. Feminism killed the spirit of man, and now all men have to ask their wives to take a crap....."wake up" America = "wake up" and be a freaking man...stop with this metrosexual BS, and be a man like they were in 1776....or we are all dead. Don't let Feminism emasculate you, don't ask your wife if you can buy something...you were born without her and you will die without her....be a man and YOU wake up MEN! America will NOT wake up because the request is like a corporate veil.....say America..and it's always someone else that will take care of the problem. WE ARE THE MEN OF AMERICA! NO WOMAN WILL SAVE US! DESPITE ALL OF THE HOLLYWOOD WOMEN @SS KICKERS, THAT IS A STUPID ILLUSION AND \I CANNOT BELIEVE ANYONE BUYS IT. The system is bi-partisan, which is another way of saying "divide an conquer". America as we knew it is already gone....so sleep America, and when those who are real men, and not wife pimped, door mats for women, wake up....maybe then America can live again. Look around you, you poor excuses for men.....are the women to save us? who has the power now? Open your eyes, go to your jobs, look around, and truly ask yourself who is in total control men or women? Then ask why they cal themselves the minorities (by law) and the victims...recognize who the true victim is and once again reclaim what it once was to be a REAL MAN...not what the government, feminist and todays woman defines as a man. THEY DO NOT DEFINE US! WE ARE WHAT WE ARE, AND THERE IS NOTHING TO BE CHANGED ABOUT US MEN THAT WILL BENEFIT US! Try changing your woman as an experiment, I dare you. Just try. The experience will not soon be forgotten. So to the guy who responded here...I don't understand your post, but I hate both sides of the fence and men need to just be men despite all of this propaganda and metrosexualism...even if youre gay,...you can still be a man, no one said you have to be like a girl. Just be yourself and let no one change you or fill your mind with propaganda that is not true....for those who respond...mine is not propaganda...I can back mine up by proof. News articles, statements from feminists themselves and government figures. send me a message and challenge me and I will not only give the proof, but will post allconversations between us along with that proof. Be forewarned, but if you want...just ask.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Just cause I hate longggggggggggggggg paragraphs, I split this up to read it more easily.

Illuminawty
reply to post by BlueMoonJoe

I'm sorry. I am not sure if you are with me or not. I am not sure what you are saying at all. It's like part of it you agree with me on and the other part you disagree with me on, but think that we are in agreement 100%. Let me make this clear. I hate Obama, a black man. I hate Bush, a white man. I hate Republican's who are donkey's and @sses who do what they do, the way they want to do it until opposed....and then they kick the crap out of the world.

And I hate Democrats or Elephants, who have a great memory insomuch they can remember our history, while seemingly innocent and harmless can trample everything in their path....and still somehow human's are to blame. I don't care about color, creed, religion or if these guys love their mother's or not...because I know that if their mother's were just one of us.

They would kill them in a heartbeat. I hate Obama, but respect his ability to mass hypnotise, not just a whole nation...but a whole freaking world! I study psychology and this was just good psychology in the first term....now, he has not delivered one thing promised, in fact, he pushed through Bush's Patriot Act 2 further and then created the NDAA and most recently let Jay F*n Rockefeller add onto that with a bill that will basically usurp the freedom on the internet.

Feminism killed the spirit of man, and now all men have to ask their wives to take a crap....."wake up" America = "wake up" and be a freaking man...stop with this metrosexual BS, and be a man like they were in 1776....or we are all dead. Don't let Feminism emasculate you, don't ask your wife if you can buy something...you were born without her and you will die without her....be a man and YOU wake up MEN!

America will NOT wake up because the request is like a corporate veil.....say America..and it's always someone else that will take care of the problem. WE ARE THE MEN OF AMERICA! NO WOMAN WILL SAVE US! DESPITE ALL OF THE HOLLYWOOD WOMEN @SS KICKERS, THAT IS A STUPID ILLUSION AND \I CANNOT BELIEVE ANYONE BUYS IT. The system is bi-partisan, which is another way of saying "divide an conquer".

America as we knew it is already gone....so sleep America, and when those who are real men, and not wife pimped, door mats for women, wake up....maybe then America can live again. Look around you, you poor excuses for men.....are the women to save us? who has the power now? Open your eyes, go to your jobs, look around, and truly ask yourself who is in total control men or women? Then ask why they cal themselves the minorities (by law) and the victims...recognize who the true victim is and once again reclaim what it once was to be a REAL MAN...not what the government, feminist and todays woman defines as a man.

THEY DO NOT DEFINE US! WE ARE WHAT WE ARE, AND THERE IS NOTHING TO BE CHANGED ABOUT US MEN THAT WILL BENEFIT US! Try changing your woman as an experiment, I dare you. Just try. The experience will not soon be forgotten. So to the guy who responded here...I don't understand your post, but I hate both sides of the fence and men need to just be men despite all of this propaganda and metrosexualism...even if youre gay,...you can still be a man, no one said you have to be like a girl.

Just be yourself and let no one change you or fill your mind with propaganda that is not true....for those who respond...mine is not propaganda...I can back mine up by proof. News articles, statements from feminists themselves and government figures. send me a message and challenge me and I will not only give the proof, but will post allconversations between us along with that proof. Be forewarned, but if you want...just ask.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Ah, thanks. I'd have never made it through the original, as my head was starting to hurt just scrolling through it.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminawty

Ok, after slogging through the easier reading version, I can safely say that none of the misogynistic rant that you dumped here had eff-all to do with my point, which was that Obama was in keeping with his narcissistic tendencies.

I distinctly dislike the man and think he is a fraud and a trojan horse for the globalists at the expense of US sovereignty. Perhaps we agree on that.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by myartisstrong

I am from South Africa and I took exception to these bunch of clowns laughing and smiling at one of the saddest days in South African history.

Worst of all the guy is obviously flirting with everyone except his Wife? Am I the only person in the World who can see flaws in this Mans personality?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

When my Mama passed away we had a wonderful time at the visitation. She would have enjoyed it and her funeral.

Obviously something is wrong or Michelle would be having a little more fun, huh? She is not happy ... so much so that she changed seated with ole Barry.

As for Bush ... don't get me started!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Illuminawty
I heard on the news this morning that they are saying that this was an event of happiness and that everyone was celebrating the life of Mandela ...suppose that's why they were laughing and taking photos of themselves....anyway, I digress. Michelle Obama said that was not flirting with the woman and that they had just caught her at a bad time.....I would say they caught her in 4 0r 5 bad times. I mean, just look at the jubilation here...

and what about this photo. Obama and the hot chick looks like the only ones happy. The 3 black men don't look like they are celebrating, we know that Michelle is not happy, and how about Franklin Delano Roosevelt....does he look like he is in a partying mood? I rest my case.

The first photo is from the funeral. The second is from the memorial.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

MrPlow

Illuminawty

Are you a time traveler?

The funeral won't be held untill Sunday 15th December 2013.

www.news24.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Wow those pictures tell a lot,I'm talking about the ones where Obama is flirting.The media tried to explain it away as nothing was happening.Guess that is life being married.
edit on 13-12-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

ShaunSwindon
reply to post by myartisstrong

I am from South Africa and I took exception to these bunch of clowns laughing and smiling at one of the saddest days in South African history.

Worst of all the guy is obviously flirting with everyone except his Wife? Am I the only person in the World who can see flaws in this Mans personality?

Really? How do you feel about all the South Africans who were at the Memorial who were singing, dancing, smiling, laughing, wearing super-tall top hats, over-sized plastic green glasses and clown wigs?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

NellahB
reply to post by luciddream

When my Mama passed away we had a wonderful time at the visitation. She would have enjoyed it and her funeral.

Obviously something is wrong or Michelle would be having a little more fun, huh? She is not happy ... so much so that she changed seated with ole Barry.

As for Bush ... don't get me started!

How do you know they changed seats because Michelle wasn't happy? How do you know that Obama didn't leave to go make his speech, and while he was gone, Michelle moved over to sit closer to the Danish Prime Minister so she could do her own bit of socializing? Then, when Obama got back from his speech, he just took the empty chair? Can you prove that's not how it happened? Michelle always looks angry when she doesn't smile - it's just the way her face looks - google other images of her when she's not smiling. I have seen pictures of her at the memorial service when she was smiling, so it's not like she never smiled.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPlow

Hmmm.
I could have sworn that it has been posted repeatedly that funerals are fun and happy celebrations in South Africa.
Now they are somber affairs I guess?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Disgrace, and not for him but us a nation.....

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I guess people just have to be mad at something.

meh

this is a memorial

edit on 13-12-2013 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I have watched this thread, reading all the way through since the beginning. I can honestly say, I find it amusing. For the most part both sides are entrenched in their beliefs and assumptions. My response is simple. The laughing doesn't really bother me because who knows what was said before the laughing started? Maybe a funny story about Mandella although I'm not sure if any involved actually spent a significant amount of time with Mandella in order to have any funny stories to tell. But I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

In my opinion the selfie falls into a different category. A selfie, by definition is about SELF. This is a memorial service for Mandella. I would think they could concentrate on the man that they are there to honor, rather than on themselves.

I find the comments of the photographer the funniest of all. I find it hard to believe he has any idea what was going through Michelle Obama's mind at the time but, he says "oh that's not what was going on" as if he actually went over and interviewed them. He is not a mind reader so his OPINION is irrelevant to me. Do you really think she would admit it if she was irritated with her husband? She is a team player and even if the look on her face shows the opposite, she isn't going to admit that she may feel they were being inappropriate.

I understand there are cultural differences. As I said, the laughing doesn't bother me and I would have been quite fine with the laughing, clapping and dancing. The selfie was a different matter to me. He should have been celebrating a man's life. Not taking pictures of himself.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Jeezo, for the love of God,

HIS FUNERAL IS SUNDAY!!!!

Til then am sure there will be even more extreme, excessive media saturation and hopelessly pathetic `World Leaders` having their carefully staged, albeit more subtle `Selfies` taken than any living human could hope for or want to endure.

The whole things a freaking circus!!!!

The mans dead. Finished. Let him be.

He wasn`t the Chosen One, or God incarnate or as the UK media put it `President of the World`.

I for one would like to know how many people on here actually know the politics of this man, including the people he murdered of his own race and the actual reason they are publicly grieving his death, before we all end up on the MSM band wagon and start wearing tshirts with his face printed on the front and the such????

Like a modern day Che Guevara????

Its a very annoying joke and an insult to the intelligence tbh.

Thats my 2 pennarth!!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

SLAYER69

Takes Two to Tango

Who knew that Bath House Barry liked girls...?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join