It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Selfie's at a funeral

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Swills
reply to post by khimbar

They're celebrating their leaders death, which is custom for them (so I hear) while Obama is flirting and taking selfies in front of his pissed off wife.

Apples and Oranges, but nice try.

as usual.....a right-wing interpretation...by the way, I've been married for over 30 years, and there could have been pictures briefly taken like this, showing both my wife and I chuckling it up with others...I actually find it kinda funny, rather than some type of dark undertone of marriage instability...but, like I said....right-wing interpretation, not even the actual photographer's interpretation.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I am pretty sure that Obama could be shown killing and eating a baby in multiple photos and there are people here that would say that it couldn't have happened because there were no photos of what he was doing for the other three hours.
vv Just sayin', Slayer, just sayin' vv
edit on 12-12-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

edit on 12-12-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

butcherguy
I am pretty sure that Obama could be shown killing and eating a baby in multiple photos and there are people here that would say that it couldn't have happened because there were no photos of what he was doing for the other three hours.

Yes. That's right. Smiling is totally analogous to killing babies.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

To me, that's blatant flirting. Michelle's face & later SWITCHING SEATS WITH OBAMA helps me make that conclusion, but if you want to defend Obama there's nothing I can do to change your mind. So we'll leave it as agreeing to completely disagree.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

omg lol can you be anymore biased.

SWITCHING SEATS WITH OBAMA helps me make that conclusion

Take off that right wing glasses and LOOK.

Lets play a game called "Who else changed their seats from the first picture?"

Where has those 3 bald black dudes gone? must be flirting? so their wives changed their seats?

Where did the white guy beside her gone? wait it must be that he transgendered into a female?

Logic!

Edit: Only conclusion this has brought is that you either don't research and parrot something or a biased right-winger, pissed as usual at the president.
edit on 12/12/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Biased? Okay, but whether I like the man or not I would still come the same conclusions. So like I said, clearly you have your opinions that no one will change and I have no time or patience to further debate the issue, so agree to disagree, I'm done but feel free to keep replying so you get the last word.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

khimbar

butcherguy

It wasn't an analogy.

My point uses something called hyperbole, but the point is that some people will go to great lengths to say that their dear leader can do no wrong.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

butcherguy

khimbar

butcherguy

It wasn't an analogy.

My point uses something called hyperbole, but the point is that some people will go to great lengths to say that their dear leader can do no wrong.

He's not my leader.

And it's equally as obvious that some people will go to great lengths to say that he can do no right.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I saw a video the other day that said psychopaths have no empathy and will hit on you at a funeral.

Thing is, the two most common places to hook up and meet your mate are at a wedding, and a funeral.

Seems to me we're not willing to smell our own beautiful flowers protruding form our arse, and instead would like to point out each others.

Let the man be a human being, for christ sake. Speaking of Christ, "let he who is without sin cast the first stone"...

C'mon, guys, really?

For being a freaking human being?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Im not trying to get the last word. What i am NOT doing is looking at few still images and bringing up a conclusion that he is unfaithful or disgrace because the president happen to have a cheerful chat with a another "president" at an AFRICAN memorial.

It seemed like people read OP and just focus on that and keep repeating same stuff without analyzing properly.

At this point i hope he has an affair. I wanna see the reaction.
wont be much because the energy is spent on this petty ordeal.

I can agree to disagree if ignorance is your preference.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

myartisstrong
Looks to me like the POTUS was having a pretty good ole time. Politics aside, it just seems like a poor way to conduct yourself at a funeral.

Ever been to an Irish wake? There are many ways to conduct a funeral...some choose to celebrate life to honor the way the deceased lived or their will.

Pic from the crowd at the Funeral...

edit on 12-12-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

khimbar

butcherguy

khimbar

butcherguy

It wasn't an analogy.

He's not my leader.

And it's equally as obvious that some people will go to great lengths to say that he can do no right.

I don't remember blaming you personally for anything, and I certainly did not intend to blame you.

I would not behave that way with another woman in front of my wife in a restaurant. I would rather have a President that behaves with decorum when he is in public.

Some people don't care and that is fine with me.

As far as me going to great lengths to say that he can do no right, I am comfortable in my belief that he can tie his own shoes.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

butcherguy

I don't remember blaming you personally for anything, and I certainly did not intend to blame you.

I would not behave that way with another woman in front of my wife in a restaurant. I would rather have a President that behaves with decorum when he is in public.

As far as me going to great lengths to say that he can do no right, I am comfortable in my belief that he can tie his own shoes.

I think he's a narcissist, arrogant, sociopathic scumbag who has got where he is through smarm, white guilt and careful selection, and will eventually lead America into the worst collapse it has seen for hundreds of years. I doubt he can even tie his own shoes without being given permission from his handlers.

Having said that, taking a series of 1/640ths of a second out of four hours isn't enough to condemn him for this, in this situation, in my eyes. I hate the man, but this, when there are so many other things to condemn him for, is a minor distraction. Nothing else.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

I think he's a narcissist, arrogant, sociopathic scumbag who has got where he is through smarm, white guilt and careful selection, and will eventually lead America into the worst collapse it has seen for hundreds of years.

You may be correct about that, I would need to see a psychologist's report before I went there.

I tend to believe that we are presented with the candidates that TPTB (someone that controls the NSA) arrange for us to get. Whether our elections are a sham or not, I can't say. They give us candidates that are controlled through blackmail... just a guess.

When we get people that run for office promising to do certain things and then do the exact opposite after they are elected.... and they get re-elected... well, that tells me something.

The D's and R's have run us into a giant financial hole, driven manufacturing out of our country and kept us in wars that do not benefit the common citizen. I have nothing good to say about any of them.
A star on your post.

edit on 12-12-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
You wanted a more down to earth and suave Prez, well there yee be.

You'll never see our PM do such a thing

edit on 12-12-2013 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

What's funny is I've been accused of being apart of the Right wing by more than 1 poster in this thread but the truth is I'm neither Left nor Right, Republican nor Democrat.

That is all.
edit on 12-12-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
It was:

A memorial service, which is not a funeral.
A memorial service, in which there are breaks and event changes.
A memorial service, where a 90+ year old man's life was celebrated.

The pictures are:

Hilarious
A set in the frame of a couple of seconds with no context
Hilarious
Did I mention hilarious

Smiles and laughter are, in this case:
Acceptable
Fine
Good for foreign relation and good will between diplomats

Selfies are:
-Only fine when done ironically
-,even when done ironically, silly

Everyone one in this thread arguing:
-should get back to work
-find a hobby that doesn't involve being a mosquito (or sketters from some of you) in some other person's life
-consider a lobotomy
-were some of the same people denouncing Mandella as a horrible excuse for a human being
-are already intelligent enough to realize the insignificance of these photo sets, and are just enjoying the ride

In this world there are a few certain things. Death, Taxes, and my eventual rule over your children, grandchildren, great grand children, and so on and so on until you don't even recognize humanity anymore. So, I'd recommend you all wear smiles and take things easy for the time that you have.

Oh, and did I mention that those pictures are hilarious. I'd chat up the Prime Minister of Denmark too, wouldn't you. Well, I'm 23 and not married...so, it's considerably different for me. My point in all of this: You all take some things too seriously, and other important things with levity.

I wonder how many of you noticed the changes that have taken place over the past three weeks within the international and national intellectual property struggles...TPP and Youtube policies alike.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This is the problem with most people on this site. You jump to conclusions based on partial information. You guys immediately assume that they changed seats after they had been talking because it's the last picture in the sequence, but what if they actually switched seats so they could converse? Let's be honest. This is not the somber funeral you guys are trying to make it out to be.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

khimbar

butcherguy

I think he's a narcissist, arrogant, sociopathic scumbag who has got where he is through smarm, white guilt and careful selection, and will eventually lead America into the worst collapse it has seen for hundreds of years. I doubt he can even tie his own shoes without being given permission from his handlers.

Having said that, taking a series of 1/640ths of a second out of four hours isn't enough to condemn him for this, in this situation, in my eyes. I hate the man, but this, when there are so many other things to condemn him for, is a minor distraction. Nothing else.

I completely agree and this is my view of him as well. It scares the heck out of me to think that people in this country are so apathetic that they voted for him twice when we have so many problems that he appears hellbent to make worse. Yes, Romney and McCain were horrible but I can't think of one thing that Obama has been involved in that he hasn't made worse.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join