It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real or Fake or really good CGI?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

really fake

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

The Take Off gave it away , Bad Animation......Sorry , not Real .

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
im no expert .. but this is clearly fake ...
i havent watched it myself ... but you can clearly tell .. by the response from everyone else in here so far ..

glad i could help ... anything else .. just ask

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

winofiend
Definitely real.

You can tell by the way it flies.

You can't fake that.

Good find. Made me stop and wonder..

Yes, I agree, especially that takeoff. How people think that could be faked is beyond me!

I don't even think a multi-million dollar Hollywood CGI lab could make a video as good as this one.

edit on 10-12-2013 by cuckooold because: I'm so astounded by the quality of this video that I made spelling mistakes

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

winofiend
Definitely real.

You can tell by the way it flies.

You can't fake that.

Good find. Made me stop and wonder..

If you want to be a member of this site and 'Deny Ignorance' maybe you should do a little more thinking. You are the problem with the UFO community, believing everything you see on YouTube. Guess what, if this was real it would have already been scrubbed from the internet. Seriously you people are just as bad as the ones that put out the hoaxes. This is why we aren't taken seriously. Umm Hello? You can actually fake that. Ever seen Star Trek smart guy? How do YOU know how a UFO flies? Oh that's right you don't because ur not an expert so maybe u should just not post. ATS is going down hill folks.

Thanks for the bait, it was delicious.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

thesamelight
I don't know if anyone posted it or not of if I missed it. It might have been debunked and dismissed all ready.
Did anyone see the video of the shadow thing creeping down the building? Someone suggested it was some kind of 3d animated projection, but I haven't seen anything to verify that information.
Did anyone see the video? What was it? Who posted it up? Maybe someone who knows Russian and can translate what they were saying in it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There you go. That is a different thread though!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Very fake and choppy. What the hell, seriously though?

edit on 10-12-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I never ever lol, but today I learned how to lol.

lol

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I think he was being facetious . . .

I HOPE he was being facetious.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

denybedoomed
reply to post by Domo1

I think he was being facetious . . .

I HOPE he was being facetious.

lol Of course he was. Come it is that fake!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Well, for starters, I do know as I've seen one before. And it looked just like this, so you can't tell me what I know and don't know. And they can't scrub everything from the net because that would effectively prove that they are doing it. They have to leave truth mixed in with lies. Anyone knows this and I am surprised that you'd mention it. It's the OLDEST trick in the book.

The time I saw a craft just like this, it had the same 'aura' around the craft where it appears to be semi transparent, and there was motion blur and a flash right where the engine would have been, as it took off which it did in an almost surreal way, as if it was not natural.. hard to explain, but it was almost like it didn't take off properly, which is how I know this one is real.

As for star trek. I am a cgi artist in real life, and I make things like that every day and this looks nothing like that. it costs thousands of dollars for the sort of things they use in star trek, so unless steven spieleberg made this then I don't know what to tell you.

Why would anyone fake this? and then put it on youtube? you just don't want to admit that it's probably real and disclosure is about to happen.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Well, for starters, I do know as I've seen one before. And it looked just like this, so you can't tell me what I know and don't know. And they can't scrub everything from the net because that would effectively prove that they are doing it. They have to leave truth mixed in with lies. Anyone knows this and I am surprised that you'd mention it.

*Rolls eyes* of COURSE you've 'seen something'. You are all alike. Maybe if you stopped drinking the wine (yeah, smart guy, I read you're name feeld) you wouldn't be seeing spacecrafts. It's so typical for truthers to just go out and say the government lets some things slip through. Uh duh? Why would it? I'm surprised ur surprised.

The time I saw a craft just like this, it had the same 'aura' around the craft where it appears to be semi transparent, and there was motion blur and a flash right where the engine would have been, as it took off which it did in an almost surreal way, as if it was not natural.. hard to explain, but it was almost like it didn't take off properly, which is how I know this one is real.

Well us atheists and scientists didn't see any aura, other than the one caused by the OBVIOUS (I mean srsly) video manipulation. I get that you may have seen something that was really surreal, and I'm not trying to make fun, but again, uh duh, maybe it was surreal because it wasn't natural????? It's only hard to explain becuase it didn't happen and lays are hard to explain. If you knew anything about it you would know how they REALLY take off and wouldn't of said this.

As for star trek. I am a cgi artist in real life, and I make things like that every day and this looks nothing like that. it costs thousands of dollars for the sort of things they use in star trek, so unless steven spieleberg made this then I don't know what to tell you.

Ummmm hello? I am a programmer by nautre and profession, and even i no how to make this kind of thing seem real. You don't have to have a big budget education to fake out people. That's why its called fake, because it is!

Why would anyone fake this? and then put it on youtube? you just don't want to admit that it's probably real and disclosure is about to happen.

They do it 'cus they want to make UFO people look bad. They want obvious fakes to look real to some people so that other people think not all of them are real. Are you knew?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Hahahahahahahaha.

Someone put this thread in the trash.

That wasn't even good CGI.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Domo1
*Rolls eyes* of COURSE you've 'seen something'. You are all alike. Maybe if you stopped drinking the wine (yeah, smart guy, I read you're name feeld) you wouldn't be seeing spacecrafts. It's so typical for truthers to just go out and say the government lets some things slip through. Uh duh? Why would it? I'm surprised ur surprised.

I have not had a drink now, in over 14 months so I have no idea why you're equating my experiences with being intoxicated. If anything it has given me the ability to know when I am seeing things, as opposed to when I actually do see something because I now have the ability to know the difference as opposed to someone who has never seen something or seen things, and cant tell if they're seeing something or not.

And I never said it was a space craft. I actually think it may have been an interdimensional craft which would explain why the guy in this video seems to lose control once it takes off, it's obvious he's become disoriented and was having trouble getting his bearings once the craft had engaged it's systems.

I am not sure if there was any audio, as I do not have a sound card in my cpu but if I am right, then he would have been gasping and short of breath at this point.

Well us atheists and scientists didn't see any aura, other than the one caused by the OBVIOUS (I mean srsly) video manipulation. I get that you may have seen something that was really surreal, and I'm not trying to make fun, but again, uh duh, maybe it was surreal because it wasn't natural????? It's only hard to explain becuase it didn't happen and lays are hard to explain. If you knew anything about it you would know how they REALLY take off and wouldn't of said this.

As I say, I'm an expert and I saw absolutely no evidence of any video manipulation. I did see all the signs of a real event that have time and time again been used to dispute the validity of these events. Usually from people who have never even used paint shop pro 9. And it is almost impossible to get that sort of 'effect' when using things like adobe after effects because the filters always leave evidence behind, and there is none of that in this. The amount of work involved to get the realistic aura of interdimensional leakage and wormhole event horizon collapse would be impossible to do for your average youtube person.

You don't have to take my word for it, you can ask anyone who works at pixar.

Ummmm hello? I am a programmer by nautre and profession, and even i no how to make this kind of thing seem real. You don't have to have a big budget education to fake out people. That's why its called fake, because it is!

Again, that's like saying that you can weld so therefore you'd know about how to mix the alloys together when building a car. You should really leave this sort of thing to us experts. It would stop all the confusion about fake this hoax that and so on.

Because when they come out and tell us, who is going to look silly? Me for being right? I don't think so.

They do it 'cus they want to make UFO people look bad. They want obvious fakes to look real to some people so that other people think not all of them are real. Are you knew?

That doesn't even make sense. If the fakes looked real, then they'd all look real. You have to look between the lines. See what it is that they don't want you to see. Like this video. It's the little things that stick out for me.

Staying focused on the ufo, not getting closer to it, waiting for it to take off, the disorientation and most likely nausea that he felt at the time from the disruption of the dimensional fibres, how it then appears in the sky.. all of this is stuff that no amateur would even think about when trying to pull off a hoax.

Besides the fact it would be the best cgi I've ever seen if it were fake..

Also the fact that no one else has said anything about this. More and more evidence for it being real.

If nothng else it makes you stop and wonder.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

I would like you to point the issues you have with the CGI, for me it is very well made that if it was the real deal I couldn't put many faults on it. Note that I'm not claiming that it is real but it to me passes the obvious issues with normal CGI hoaxes.

I stopped, and wondered why, if someone actually saw a UFO like this in broad daylight, complete with an alien, they wouldn't bother trying to zoom the camera in closer... or why, if they saw an alien, they wouldn't try to get closer themselves. Or why, if an alien actually landed, he'd just stand around waving at nothing in particular.

I can only speak for myself, if I was on a similar situation the last thing to come to my mind would be use the zoom, and I hope I had the wits even to film the scene. I would probably forsake everything and attempt contact, the least interesting move would be to silently film the event and have the very unpleasant job of attempting to pass the footage as real. My understanding it that people would react in this two ways attempt contact or just run and try to forget the experience as it can be very hard for some to work it out into their world view. I would be very amazed if in a situation like this (landed and showing activity nearby) anyone would just hide and film it. I guess that I could leave the camera filming as I tried to make contact, in such an even I would indeed not care much for my personal security, even if I would classify any alien intelligence that hides its presence here as evil from the get go (even if I can rationalize some justifications for that stance I do not agree with it)...

PS: And I believe "they" (not us) are here...
edit on 11-12-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
There is only one thing about that vid that is even remotely convincing. The fake camera shake. It seems as if the ufo is actually in the field due to it following the shake of the camera. Well, that is if the ufo wasn't poorly drawn in the first place. The two characters standing around are fake for 2 main reasons.

1. It makes no sense why they're there. One of them seems to just be hanging out outside. Did they stop for a potty break?
2. They seem to go down a MUCH steeper slope than the "craft" is sitting on. Almost as if they fell.

Everyone is right, the take off was just disgusting. Too many tears and rips. The "flame" as the craft flew away... I've seen 3 year olds with better animating skills.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

I almost gave you a star but I couldn't agree with the overbearing proposition in this sentence

There are no real videos of UFO's or aliens on youtube.

I doubt that you have personally verified the fact and even that you are qualified or motivated to do so... This is almost as bad as saying that all UFO videos on youtube are real (almost since some are visibly faked)...

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
All you have to do is look at some of the other videos from this youtube uploader and it becomes evident.

Here is another beauty from them...

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Assume it's CGI....ALWAYS.....there are no UFO videos.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by fenian8

Thanks fenian8 that's exactly what I was looking for.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join