It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD Beat Family and Killed Pet Parakeet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I guess you have to show ID to take your garbage out?
What a crock, I would have told them none of your damn business and to stay off my property, you're trespassing!
Then they would have called the SWAT team and burned my entire family alive.
"But it wasn't me, it was the bird that told the cops to # off, honest!"

I really like the poster's idea above about making police take out insurance. If it cost them to be abusive that would end really quick.

Since dropping all the charges it looks like a pretty easy suit to win.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Asktheanimals
I guess you have to show ID to take your garbage out?
What a crock, I would have told them none of your damn business and to stay off my property, you're trespassing!
Then they would have called the SWAT team and burned my entire family alive.
"But it wasn't me, it was the bird that told the cops to # off, honest!"

I really like the poster's idea above about making police take out insurance. If it cost them to be abusive that would end really quick.

Since dropping all the charges it looks like a pretty easy suit to win.

The big joke with me is that I was almost on the news.. getting my old ass tazed and my dog shot. I was sitting here in the house minding my own business on a sat evening. Now mind you that I was WORKING AT the PA's office at this time.
My kids start yelling and my dog ( a 120 lb american bulldog) goes NUTS. I turn around to see what the commotion is and cops had surrounded my house. Peeking in my wondows and in my back yard with their guns out. Im nuts I guess.. didnt think about it and walked out on the back porch and said " WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN MY YARD?!".
As soon as they saw who the nutbag was on the porch yelling at them it relaxed. Well, they had gotten a 911 hang up on a cell phone with a woman screaming about being held against her will and when they looked at GPS for the call it gave my address. So hey.. surround the house and scare the total crap out of my kids.. They had their cute black tactical stuff on and all.. except the detectives.

You know. what if I WOULDNT have been working at the PAs office.. and they DIDNT know me on sight?? What would happened was a news headline due to bad GPS info. The police these days really overreact and when theyre given too much leash.. they act ridiculous. LIke the cop that shot up the minivan. If they cant properly asses a threat, go overboard, and just start shooting.. maybe they dont need a license to kill.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

grey580
reply to post by BostonBill99

of course.
the bird obviously had it coming.

smh

Yea, it was armed as well. Probably spouting off anti government rhetoric as well.

<< 1   >>

join