It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a connection between Bigfoot & UFO's?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Think about this. The satellite cameras are capable of focussing in on the very minute (pronounced my-noot), if the programmer wants them to. Don't you think "Bigfoot" would have been noticed by now? Our government knows the truth about "bigfoot". They lie to us all the time about UFO's and other secrets. Since they haven't denied "Bigfoot" I assume it exists. They (the government),can see in your livingroom window if they wish. From space they can probably watch ant colonies in Afrika if they so desire. If there is a biped roaming the wilds of British Colombia or Pennsylvania don't you think they already know it?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Have there been any newer connections about the possible tie to UFOs and Bigfoot? Some time ago a respected member sent me some information about how the professional Remote Viewers had actually seen Bigfoot and had some explanations of their own which stood apart from the usual explanations.

If anyone has new information you may U2u me or post here your findings.

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
What is more likely?

Bigfoot is an alien or interdementional being?

Or Bigfoot are a surviving colony of Gigantopithicus (or a close relative) that have survived by using the remote bushland areas of the US and Australia to conceal themselves?

I sure as hell know which one is more viable.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by romantico

I dont' think that anyone knows for sure. Try to find a book titled "Unexplained" by Jerome Clark. You should be able to get it at bookstores like Barnes/Noble, BooksAMillion etc. It has a chapter about bigfoot and bigfoot like creatures being linked to UFO's by eyewitnesses. It really is a great read.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Well first off if IF aliens & sasquatch are real, I would have to think sasquatch is some kind of alien.
There are accounts of people shooting it point blank and it not dying or even flinching, so assuming they were not lying it would have to be some kind of dimensional thing.

I also read some strange story of someone who claimed to be followed by black helicopters, who would get rid of them by smiling at them, and followed by black cars, and had houses appearing overnight near theres, and saw a sasquatch on their property that kind of disappeared...
But that was a really weird story

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I think the bigfoot, is the offspring of fallen angels. They mean no one any

harm, they keep to themselves.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I think that as humans, some of us have a problem believing that any beast or animal is more intellegent that we are. I also think that there are things that we just do not and probably will not ever understand. The beings have been reported for hundreds of years, there has to something to it. I think that they are masters of the art of blending in to their surroundings and are highly intellegent. I would wager that they use more than 10 percent of their brains!!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This theory is very unlikely. Bigfoot seems to be a modified human or an unknown species of prime ape. Just recently, a discovery was made of large monkeys that resembled man in more ways than that of prime apes. They were around 5 to 6 feet tall!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join