It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this 2012 section?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
2013 is almost over... why does this section still exist? nothing happened on that date.. as far as we know, so is there more that went on or what?

(if there is already a group about this then.. sorry, this is my first time back on here in a year)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by saiyankev

I have suggested that it be renamed to "Dated predictions" and used whenever something is being predicted about a specified date in the future.

The bonus is that "dated" has a double meaning.
Before the day has arrived, it means "predictions which have been given a date".
After the day has arrived, it means "predictions which have gone out of date".

edit on 10-12-2013 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

DISRAELI
reply to post by saiyankev

I have suggested that it be renamed to "Dated predictions" and used whenever something is being predicted about a specified date in the future.

The bonus is that "dated" has a double meaning.
Before the day has arrived, it means "predictions which have been given a date".
After the day has arrived, it means "predictions which have gone out of date".

edit on 10-12-2013 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

ya 'dated' sounds much better, calling it 2012.. when 2013 is almost over doesn't make sense... anymore

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It was explained awhile back that for reference and thread topics concerning 2012, it was going to be left, so all discussions about it should be directed there.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

mysterioustranger
It was explained awhile back that for reference and thread topics concerning 2012, it was going to be left, so all discussions about it should be directed there.

that makes sense but they could have put this whole section into a 'dated' section like that other guy said... keep the section but put it in another section like.. making a folder inside another folder with the same topic.. know what i mean?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

saiyankev

mysterioustranger

that makes sense but they could have put this whole section into a 'dated' section like that other guy said... keep the section but put it in another section like.. making a folder inside another folder with the same topic.. know what i mean?

Why not just move it to the hoax forum. Seems appropriate.

new topics

top topics

join