It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHALLENGE: Prove That You Are NOT God

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BardingTheBard

/insert huge mirror picture again and again and again...

EDIT: I *like* you.

I wouldn't put in the time and distraction while at work into a post that requires as much effort as that one if I didn't give a pretty big damn about it being meaningful and relevant.

I really appreciate the presentation of another view in this discussion. I'm not trying to be a part of any "team" or "side" or let flattery play a part at all, but your way of presenting these points is very valuable!

I do feel the same way about the situation, and obviously wouldn't take the time to reply to anyone I didn't feel was sincere in their apparent disagreement or misunderstanding. I have no interest in selling anything with these ideas, and find it very interesting how many people become paranoid that there is some sort of "trick" being played here..

even if there were a trick, the most I could gain would be flags and stars.. so what ulterior motivation could there possibly be for me to begin this discussion?

I'm just looking for as many points of view as possible and perhaps my only frustration is that is, for the majority, it seems that I'm "preaching to the choir" whereas I would like to hear to from the flocks of Jesus-folk that seem to be around in every other forum haha..

This sort of thinking is like a sport to me however, and I believe the most that can be achieved is simply realizing your own nature and using that as a Tool or a "Launchpad" for achieving your purposes..

neither here nor anywhere will you see me attempting to define those purposes however..

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Meaning our loved ones who have died, including our children are just buried and are no more. Cease to exist even still... with no purpose.

this is one of those things where I want to agree and disagree at the same time haha. because I do believe that our physical form ends and there is NOT going to be a "resurrected jesus" who "comes back to earth" or something like that.. but our loved ones ARE indeed immortal as long as they live in the memories of those who learned from them..

even though science and nature prove energy transforms

this is where I agree wholly and I think that this simply statement outlines much of my original point

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
HyphenSt1
reply to post by AfterInfinity

HyphenSt1
what's funny to me, is that for someone with a Troll-Face avatar, you sure do take yourself a whole lot more seriously than many others in this thread.

No this image is attached to another rebellious affiliation; 'HackersAnonymous' or /b iconography; (DOES NOT LOOK TROLLISH TO ME though only as a SUBLIMINAL OVERLAY trollish AFTERTHOUGHT). HYPHENST; You might want to ACTUALLY decifer/read the contents of AfterInfinities insightful posts on this thread and address them; point for point; instead of using an/its avatar as a distraction vehicle (if I can force myself to disregard the image; so can you), all avatars are DESIGNED TO BE DISTRACTIONS ANYWAY are they not? (NOT including yours or mine; that of the printed variety has no suspicious image evaluation necessary/needed/nipped in the bud.
edit on 11-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

You might want to ACTUALLY decifer/read the contents of AfterInfinities insightful posts on this thread and address them; point for point

if you actually read the last page and a half of my responses, I think that's exactly what I did.. especially heavy on the deciphering part too..

most of his responses were of the "commenting on how what is being said, is being said" variety, instead of offering a counter-angle, or refining any of the points that had been made..
isn't this the antithesis of insightful..?

though I will give you a star for pointing out one of MY very FEW emotionally affected responses.. (i try to avoid it when i can, but i am human as far as i know..
)

BTW, it doesn't matter what the symbol is affiliated with because, me being a guy who doesn't know much about meme/hacker/internet-culture stuff, i do know that the face in the avatar is in the "Trollololololol" video and assorted memes.. a symbol is only as meaningful as one's analog to understand it.

edit on 11-12-2013 by HyphenSt1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

HyphenSt1
reply to post by MamaJ

Meaning our loved ones who have died, including our children are just buried and are no more. Cease to exist even still... with no purpose.

this is one of those things where I want to agree and disagree at the same time haha. because I do believe that our physical form ends and there is NOT going to be a "resurrected jesus" who "comes back to earth" or something like that.. but our loved ones ARE indeed immortal as long as they live in the memories of those who learned from them..

even though science and nature prove energy transforms

this is where I agree wholly and I think that this simply statement outlines much of my original point

Resurrection in my view means to be raised from the dead into the after life. The cycle repeats. Souls come and go in this plane of existence....why not Jesus's soul?

Energy as the mind of God is perhaps the singularity no one can find mathematically or scientifically. Time tells all.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by HyphenSt1

I told you that your answers aren't adequate for the questions they attempt to resolve. I also told you I don't have the answers, but I can suggest some questions that would assist us both in the matter. Your response essentially told me that you agreed with my opinion that our current data sets regarding gods are now obsolete and in desperate need of reevaluation.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
HyphenSt1
reply to post by vethumanbeing

VeteranHumanBeingYou might want to ACTUALLY decifer/read the contents of AfterInfinities insightful posts on this thread and address them; point for point

HyphenSt1
if you actually read the last page and a half of my responses, I think that's exactly what I did.. especially heavy on the deciphering part too..most of his responses were of the "commenting on how what is being said, is being said" variety, instead of offering a counter-angle, or refining any of the points that had been made..isn't this the antithesis of insightful.

I did maybe Im reading more meaning than I should (non-linear abstract person that I am). Not sure A.I. refines thoughts, more of a "bring it state it" type of personality (nothing wrong with this). I love to refine myself as well, point of my threads actually; peel the onion down to NOTHING of its core left.

HyphenSt1
though I will give you a star for pointing out one of MY very FEW emotionally affected responses.. (i try to avoid it when i can, but i am human as far as i know..

Hey Ive been riled up as well (once or twice), but with experience comes either sarcastic platitudes; not good or reveals a chink in ones armour, also not good. Got to be above it.

HyphenSt1
BTW, it doesn't matter what the symbol is affiliated with because, me being a guy who doesn't know much about meme/hacker/internet-culture stuff, i do know that the face in the avatar is in the "Trollololololol" video and assorted memes.. a symbol is only as meaningful as one's analog to understand it.

I free associate enough to distraction, literal images compound this, so it took me a year to turn on the 'avatars' of others. Understanding the 'geek with bat/cane as a faceless hacker warrior' easy. Anonymous and /b are very interesting, I think most of them that were caught spent a year in federal prisons max; (hand slapped) and turned loose once again upon the world.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
HyphenSt1

HyphenSt1
What i am suggesting: they are searching for themselves and attempting to find some way to justify taking their rightful place as God of their own personal Universe, rather than a leaf swept in the wind by some external daddy-God..

At any rate, an "all-powerful, all-wise, all-benevolent" God is the most common definition, (and i don't think this is widely disputed), and would obviously be able to play both roles at opposite..

My appologies, that was certainly a point to point response to I.A. Regarding God as being all-powerful, all-wise and benevolent; I have the negative reaction of a confused love/hate experience. Of course it learns by a method of playing both sides of the field (good/evil) but it uses us as its pawns to play act out ridiculous atrocities upon ourselves (even with its IRONIC good HUMOR has recruited/involved nature in this exercise, dispensing floods, drought, causing famine, insect infestations, disease, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes), as if the human werent ingenious/capable enough in figuring out ways to destroy ourselves; wars over land or religious disputes, splitting the atom The only way this can all be justified is that GOD IS US; putting itself into the experiment, that of "WANTING TO KNOW WHAT IT IS", we as its ultimate finite expression. How can benevolence be part of the equation unless it part of the problem; a psychopathic masochist/sadist with Munchhausens Syndrome? Lawless inhumane corruptness. We are supposed to mirror the otherside. How are they governing themselves with regards the human; this paradigm is A MESS. Benevolence would equate an EQUAL amount of Malevolence would be inserted (and we suffer for the stupidity of the exercise). "Getting to know me, getting to know all about me" (Mr. Rogers Neighborhood theme song slightly modified).
edit on 12-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
The only way this can all be justified is that GOD IS US; putting itself into the experiment, that of "WANTING TO KNOW WHAT IT IS", we as its ultimate finite expression.

That is the moon the thread is pointing to.

That is the purpose of do unto others as we would have them do unto us... because it really is "you" you are doing it to.

That is the purpose of "judge not lest ye be judged" because when you judge another, it is a left hand judging a right hand without understanding the whole body.

That is the purpose of "ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free". Once you realize you're only battling yourself... every conflict changes from a war to a romance.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
BardingTheBard

vethumanbeing

The only way this can all be justified is that GOD IS US; putting itself into the experiment, that of "WANTING TO KNOW WHAT IT IS", we as its ultimate finite expression.

BardingTheBard
That is the moon the thread is pointing to.
That is the purpose of do unto others as we would have them do unto us... because it really is "you" you are doing it to.

Interesting you should say this. This morning having 'random thought time' the solarsystem popped into my head. I found myself looking at the 'sun' with the 'earth' in perfect alignment with the 'moon'. Sun, earth in the middle, moon behind the earth as a mirror. I thought (where are the other planets and panicking, asked myself why do they orbit in the first place and spin?) forgeting this nonsense; it HAS TO BE US doing it to ourselves as "godaspect" what other explaination is there that is as unreasonable as this one?

BardingTheBard
That is the purpose of "judge not lest ye be judged" because when you judge another, it is a left hand judging a right hand without understanding the whole body.

The whole body being ourselves living as part and parcel of Gods totality (just split up to experience as many things as humanly (as God is possible).

BardingTheBard
That is the purpose of "ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free". Once you realize you're only battling yourself... every conflict changes from a war to a romance.

Am I set free now? that which Ive always known; IAM a God Particle and it only takes one to realize this to change Paradigms. You are speaking as well of acknowedging how destructive the ego is; relinquish the controlling aspect of the "EGO OVERLAY". God needs to understand this; Im through with suffering for IT; I may have just shot myself in the foot.
edit on 12-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

vethumanbeing
The whole body being ourselves living as part and parcel of Gods totality (just split up to experience as many things as humanly (as God is possible).

Sounds like an enlightening blast!

vethumanbeing
Am I set free now?

/hug and /salute

vethumanbeing
that which Ive always known; IAM a God Particle and it only takes one to realize this to change Paradigms.

/bigger hug and /respectful salute

vethumanbeing
You are speaking as well of acknowledging how destructive the ego is; relinquish the controlling aspect of the "EGO OVERLAY". God needs to understand this; I'm through with suffering for IT; I may have just shot myself in the foot.

/foot hug and /foot... salute?
edit on 13-12-2013 by BardingTheBard because:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

What was the point in posting any of that, other than to amuse yourself?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

To annoy the love out of you.

Ok ok ok... real answer: Just because some people you interact with appear to be using the same words as you... they aren't necessarily speaking the same language as you. So don't expect to understand all discussions, especially ones not being catered to your preferred style of language.
edit on 13-12-2013 by BardingTheBard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I don't see you doing anything at all but saying things that signify the lack of anything constructive to say.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I'm quite aware of how much you don't see. You advertise it constantly.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

What sort of poetry do you like?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

BardingTheBard

I'm quite aware of how much you don't see. You advertise it constantly.

And your responses are a clear indicator of how idle this thread has become. Guess I'll occupy myself in more constructive avenues and leave you to your devices.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

AfterInfinity
And your responses are a clear indicator of how idle this thread has become. Guess I'll occupy myself in more constructive avenues and leave you to your devices.

As you wish! +star

If you're up for it: Why did you feel the urge to tell us what you're going to do rather than just doing it?
edit on 13-12-2013 by BardingTheBard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
AfterInfinity
reply to post by BardingThBard

AfterInfinity What was the point in posting any of that, other than to amuse yourself?

I FELT THAT HUG, thank you BardingTheBard. I do become very frustrated with this God Aspect that THINKS IT OWNS ME (I suppose that was a big componant to developing EGO within the human, to learn to decifer YOU FROM ME and the difference of subjegation and human will freedoms dispite YOU and TASK MASTERSHIP.

Missive *Dear Santa* To God Almighty: (if you are listening), I am you and you are me, so why are you so cruely MEAN TO YOURSELF? I thought you were all about "LOVE". Learn to love yourself first and you may have a clue to this insight "stop manipulating others for a completely selfish result". You need to feel real human pain; I see you as a vacuous energy cloud of negative ions/overseer; signed your equally vacuous subject/creation. PS. I would like world peace to manifest itself Christmas Morning 25th Dec. at 5AM sharp; GMT.
edit on 13-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

HyphenSt1
reply to post by PRS395

okay, so you shouldn't mind defining your terms then, should you..? what is a "sinner" and what is "God" to you..? If God is all-powerful, and against Sin, wouldn't Sin be impossible to commit?

The terms are defined in the Old and New Testament.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join