It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starchild Researcher Lloyd Pye died

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by signalfire

In your own words. Where do you people get this stuff from.????????

It's called research and voluminous reading for information. You might be more happy over at the 'Amazing' James Randi Foundation's forum, where low-information snark is welcomed and celebrated, no matter how important the topic, how much information is available for it, or how crucial an informed discussion of said topic might be to the future of mankind and dealing with reality as it really is, not how it appears at first glance, irregardless of the amount of cognitive dissonance it may cause some people.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this..no matter if one agrees or disagrees with his ideas it is a sad loss to the 'truth movement'.
And an oddity as 2 or 3 nights ago I put one of his presentations on to show my partner who hadn't heard of him previously..

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

roncoallstar
I appreciate the work this man has done on the skull, but I feel this presentation is extremely important. In my opinion he proves that we are not directly descended from "cavemen", and Bigfoot DOES exist among other things. Everyone should watch this, whether you are a skeptic or not.

Thank-you for the video my friend. One of the very few videos of such length that I have watched fully.

Very eye opening and, in my opinion, a very strong argument presented by Lloyd Pye.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
If this is what the star people look like I have to say. Humans are the best looking creatures in the Universe. They all must be jealous of us.

yeah the rest are fat heads. lol!!
sorry, couldn't help myself.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well, it certainly is a great loss for ignorance.

Not that ignorance will diminish. Just that it will now grow at a slightly lower rate.

Harte

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Here's a tribute to Lloyd from the Open Minds minds team which includes an address for anyone who wishes to send their condolences personally

This is Lloyd's nephew. Lloyd Pye passed away at approximately 6:15 PM CT USA. Lloyd was surrounded by family and died in his mother's arms. The family is asking for privacy at this time as we deal with the loss. We will post additional information in the near future. Thank you to all of his friends and fans for your support, prayers and love. He loved you all deeply.

That message was then followed by this one:

We have had requests for a way to send cards and letters to the family. Cards and letters can be sent to Lloyd's family care of Bryan S. Stone, PO Box 1413, Destin, FL 32540.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It's been a while since I last posted on here (several years in fact). I somehow only just recently came across Lloyd's "everything you know is wrong" lecture and I was just blown away to say the least. My own thoughts on our ancient history and the reason for our creation were basically perfectly conveyed by Mr Pye, with scientific research and actual fact based theories.

I do have a question however. Has any skeptic or debunker taken on that specific lecture? Can anyone that believes in something completely different actually refute any of the numerous ideas, theories, and research that Lloyd presented with such great confidence?

R.I.P. Lloyd pye. You will absolutely be missed. I found it pretty ironic too that after only just recently being exposed to his lectures and theories that I also find out that he passed away from "cancer" soon after.
edit on 12-4-2014 by FlawlessVictory because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join