It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starchild Researcher Lloyd Pye died

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
sad to hear of his passing,always enjoyed his presentations,very articulate and east to listen to,must be that accent.shame he never got proper closure on the scull,one way or the other

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I appreciate the work this man has done on the skull, but I feel this presentation is extremely important. In my opinion he proves that we are not directly descended from "cavemen", and Bigfoot DOES exist among other things. Everyone should watch this, whether you are a skeptic or not.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sidewalker

He never had closure on the rest of the world finally getting it.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CallmeRaskolnikov

along with the Disclosure Project's new resurgence I think the skull will be one of the approaching tipping points toward full disclosure. It is something tangible and indisputable.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

You can see his last interview on George Noory's Beyond Belief through GAIM TV.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Lloyd wasn't involved in 'money making scams' and he certainly wasn't involved with Sorcha Fal. Where do you people get this stuff from...?

RE the cancer gun; it's common knowledge now that the CIA has a heart attack gun as well as quick acting cancer bugs and the ability to use them on you without your knowledge; they've probably been used on multiple Central and South American leaders, and I've always wondered about Matt Simpson's death during the Gulf oil spill mess. Never have I seen a man so scared. Our own ATS radio show 'Out of the Box' had an incredible interview with Judyth Vary Baker recently where she discusses the quick-acting cancer she was working on for the CIA down in New Orleans back in the early 1960s. The amazing conspiracy/assassination researcher John Judge said that none than Neil Bush visited Bob Marley posing as a Rolling Stone writer and Marley came down with advanced brain cancer very soon afterwards. And of course, the Bushes = the CIA.

Lloyd was a brave researcher into a true unknown. There were NO corollaries between the Starchild Skull (he admitted it was poorly nicknamed because it wasn't a child and there was no proof of its extraterrestrial origin) and a human skull. None.

People posting otherwise here and on other 'debunker' web sites haven't researched it and don't know what they're talking about.

I also wrote Lloyd a few years back and we had a short email communication. Wonderful, warm, down to earth man. I'm saddened that he won't see the completion of his quest.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Bye Bye Mr American Pye.

I admire the man for his science and principals. Lloyd dared to stand up against those smug, tenured, academic thugs and the corrupt system of lies, access and privilege they uphold.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikey923

I will look into that thanks.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Omg, wow. I had no idea that he had passed.. I had spoken with him quite a bit in the past but hadn't spoken with him for awhile, I actually sent him a message the other week.. Wow.. This is a shock.. May he rest in peace..

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
If this is what the star people look like I have to say. Humans are the best looking creatures in the Universe. They all must be jealous of us.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

In your own words. Where do you people get this stuff from.????????

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Indisputable ?????

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
They should keep testing this human skull until they gather enough inconclusive evidence on which to base the conclusion of "Alien".

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The FOXP2 found by 2 separate labs should be enough to to warrant taking him seriously on this topic.

It's worth alot more respect than it gets and in my opinion is worth the money to determine for sure. Hopefuly somone picks up and runs with the ball on it and finishes this off, otherwise it will just fall into obscurity and rumor, which is a real sahme.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

0bserver1
reply to post by gunshooter

It explains how the CIA developed a gun that could shoot cancer cells into people

It is a dart gun developed in the 1970

seems somehow a bit unlikely, because you perhaps would feel the dart hit you?

Not necessarily, did you even watch the video?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

Not entirely no ..But I've to admit that thinking about Alexander Litvinenko it could be true. But we don't have anything to work on to say that it happened?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

which part do you dispute?
edit on 12-12-2013 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

signalfire
Where do you people get this stuff from...?

Whackypedia

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

signalfire
Lloyd wasn't involved in 'money making scams' and he certainly wasn't involved with Sorcha Fal. Where do you people get this stuff from...?

RE the cancer gun; it's common knowledge now that the CIA has a heart attack gun as well as quick acting cancer bugs and the ability to use them on you without your knowledge;

Facts please? Easy answer to give without them.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

uncommitted

signalfire

RE the cancer gun; it's common knowledge now that the CIA has a heart attack gun as well as quick acting cancer bugs and the ability to use them on you without your knowledge;

Facts please? Easy answer to give without them.

starchild skull link

Judyth Vary Baker interview on ATS' Out of The Box show

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join