It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready To Meet Thy Maker

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

minkmouse
I'm ready to meet thy maker and mine too because it's got lots of splainin to do! How come Coca-Cola made a more tasty beverage than water? How come his followers still use the word "Thy" in this day and age? If he was the king of the Jews, why is there a whole gaggle of Chinese people in the apartment below me singing "Jesus loves me this I know?"

I'll betcha when you DO meet him, that you'll discover that he shares your sense of humor, mirth, and irony, in ways that will thrill you to no end.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
budah

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Char-Lee

AfterInfinity
reply to post by Char-Lee

Your scriptures and intentions are wasted on me. I humbly suggest you seek out a m(ore appreciative audience than a filthy heathen such as myself, as I have no taste for, nor interest in, your message.

I don't mean to be rude. I've read it before, and it didn't work the first time, the second, third, or fourth time. A change in approach won't change my reaction to the bottom line...at least, not this time. Just know that all of your efforts are, in all probability, wasted on me. Especially if they include scripture. I can think of much more practical means of making points. Scripture isn't at all relatable from my perspective.

edit on 10-12-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Should have been clear the scripture was about why I read, not meant for you.

Just wondering why since you clearly find it distasteful and SAY SO OPENLY why you participate in a clearly scriptural thread.

I don't for a moment believe you don't mean to be rude, many of your posts are rude.

It is unfortunate that you find my particular brand of honesty abrasive.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidWalker

Thank You for your kind words!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Like everyone, been going through stuff. Thanks for the encouragement. It was my hope that I could possibly convince someone that some prophecies have multiple fulfillment's. Only at the end of this age they will come more frequent and with greater intensity. Yes, like birth pangs. I get a little overwhelmed when there is a lot of response. And, it's like, how do you answer all of the questions?

It is good to see that there are friends out there. I know the majority will not agree with the truth because the majority has been deceived into believing there are many truths regarding who God is and what God, the true God says.

I'll do my best to hang in there and fight the good fight!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JayGatZ

One of the predictions that is declared in scripture is that a time would come when "they would not listen to sound doctrine"

Many do not believe the Bible is the Word of God when the Word declares that not only is God Holy but His word is for doctrine (right believing) for reproof (when not believing rightly) and for correction (back to believing rightly) so that the man of God may be perfect (body, soul, spirit) throughly furnished unto all good works.

Some translations have translated the word throughly to say thoroughly. The word is throughly. It is an inside job that Christ accomplished. Only in this administration of time can man be born again of the spirit of God and become that three part person like Adam was originally. The second Adam repaired the breach that sin created.

Because of the many translation, a man must study to show himself approved of God rightly dividing the Word of truth. Where many go wrong, they wrongly divide the Word.

The Word of God is perfect when rightly divided.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Cor Leonis

I think I'll adhere to this part of the "Word"......

“Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.”

Your arrogance and pride of self causes me to question your sincerity.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

olaru12

I think I'll adhere to this part of the "Word"......

“Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.”

Your arrogance and pride of self causes me to question your sincerity.

7 lamps to light up to get the clarity of mind and remove the blindness that is in the eye and feel the spirit of god physically. Doctrine is for the blind ones and they should not preach or teach until they have cured their blindness.
edit on 12-12-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I'll do my best to hang in there and fight the good fight!

Yes you will.

And I don't answer every post. I sort of skim, pick and choose.
The ones I skip have no serious questions. I can answer most every question
if not from scripture then from what makes perfect sense to me about our Father.
You have it correct Cor as I do. I'm not always up either. But part of my appreciation
to God for being saved and shown the knowledge? Is to never let it effect how I feel
about him and our Savior. May help you to go thru (skim) my pub pro page ( my wall )
and skim over my contributions to the appropriate forums. Any ways go with love
brother. And praise his name ( JESUS CHRIST ) from the depths of hell if it is his will.

My favorites
are the ones where I took a real beating.

edit on 12-12-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Not to scoff and scorn here, (You make some pretty good points. I really like that concept of Gods salvation completing man's potential as a three part being, body soul spirit.) but the impending end of an age and the opportunity to bond with the spirit coming to an end soon with great earth changing events and upheaval in the previous contract of God with man, makes the whole thing seem like a bit of a fire sale.

You may be right, but catastrophe has been predicted before.

I do believe that you are a true believer. Good luck with that.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Amen brother. But always remember: Matthew 7:6--"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

Saying these things and being mocked is exactly what Christ said would happen to those of us who could see and hear. You must remember to enjoy and cherish being mocked as a fool like he. Being labeled as crazy and out there as he.

Even still 2,000-4,000-6,000-8,000-10,000 years ago whenever these stories ACTUALLY originated of our Savior Yaheshua/Yashaya/Joshua/Jesus

He spoke to confuse many, those who question as if their own intelligence is greater than that of God/Christ/Spirit OR the Universe.

He told us this would happen to all of his disciples so Love it. Live it. But don't cast your pearls in front of swine. The things he gives you should be shared amongst like minds only he can convert sinners..never you or I.

Allow everyone to mock and parade. I could care less, I'm becoming a father within 24 hours and was prophecied of my Son's birth in April of 2011. Things happen for SOME reason..it's not just all uncalculated miracles.. that's more far fetched than God.

Let these people be. Remember John.

John 12:40-40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart, that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
so if this is the case;-

John 12:40-40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart, that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. ------------

it appears to me that 'god" is responsible for any "sin" that occurs.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

as you refer to genesis, so will i. god is responsible for all manifestations. if some of what you see is evil or of doubtful character, then that is simply what your mind sees.
if we had "no existence" prior to being formed from dust, and then became conscious, what does it really matter if we cease to exist? it seems the personality is concerned with this or that, with "being saved"; and the personality is just a mask over--------what? there is ONLY god! yes, we all get concerned with injustice and suffering, ('ceptin maybe zio's and neocons), but its all gods play, what else can it be when he she or it is presumed/has to be, omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent?

" Salvation is by no other, other than Jesus Christ The Son of God. "

well ,thats the christian interpretation of the bible. a dualastic concept handed down thru the centuries. yet the kingdom of "heaven" is within us, and thats where god is, so the bible says. so why the need for a mediator? why the concern with being saved? i think focusing all our attention on god or whatever you hold dearest as a divine something, is all that is needed. forget the self, only god is, the mind has distorted reality. i think thats where the freewill is, if there is any, to give the mind more power or to totally surrender.

"He loves me and you."

well, if there is a me and you its gotta be him; if its not, then he is not almighty! and he must love himself so he wont eternally dam himself to "hell".

i'll have to close as the malware is slowing the comp down. good luck with your god consciousness.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Cor Leonis
reply to post by Unity_99

Like I said The Word of God is truth and I have been born-again with the spirit of truth. The things of God are spiritually discernible. Without God's direction via the spirit of God of which Christ sent on the day of Pentecost in which the age we are living is the same age it was sent. The spirit of God is still available But, the end of this age is fast approaching when it will be impossible to be born-again afterward. Jesus says he opens the door that no man can shut and shuts the door that no man can open. The day of salvation is now. So seek him when you have the chance, that chance may not come later.

As an atheist I have no belief in your god. I do believe we have an eternal spirit that has no need of a god or savior. We are self-existent.

However, let's say for a moment, for the sake of argument, your god does exist. If so, I would hate him and do absolutely everything I could to discourage people from wasting their life worshiping him.

If we take your bible as true, your god is nothing more than a narcissistic murderer. What other god would look at the misery of this world, the torment, pain, disease and anguish of nearly every one of his alleged creations and want nothing more than...hold on to your seats, guess what this god wants more than anything..........

...worship.

He doesn't desire more than anything that we live a life free from pain and disease. He doesn't concern himself with poverty or the fact that we are born into this dangerous world as pure and innocent children but left to fend for ourselves. No, this self-absorbed little p@@@k wants -- no, DEMANDS -- our minds and hearts. He demands that, before bestowing blessings on us that we "simply" believe in him. Then, he demands that we love him.

If you knew of a human who insisted that we love him and, if we didn't, he threatened physical, emotional and spiritual punishment on us, wouldn't you think that he would be fit for commitment to a mental health facility for serious treatment?

Who is this strange, murder and hate-filled god you and people like you blather on and on about but never really sit down and THINK about?

FYI, I was a christian for several decades -- taught bible study, was in the choir, and was just as arrogant as you are. Maybe, hopefully, one day you'll wake up and have the intellectual and spiritual honesty too to say to yourself: "I was SO wrong..."
edit on 15-12-2013 by Visiting ESB because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Everyone is sitting and waiting for the return of the Christ cause they want to go to heaven; and they want things to be better ..

But they all just sit and wait for someone else.

I ask this question to the OP, and to everyone else out there reading this ...

Which of you is willing to go through the trials and tribulations that it takes to awaken to the Christ,

Which of you is willing to die; so that he can come forth for the new age?

Everyone seems to be the 'sit and wait for someone to come give them a ride home' type of people.

Personally, I'm the type of person that when my ride is taking too long to come pick me up; I start walking, find my own way.

Anticipation of being 'saved' and someone fixing all our problems; is as pointless and destructive to the future of our species and this planet as those who tremble in fear behind their Bible as they bash others over the head with it.

It is fear; and weakness, that is the issue on this planet.

This is what needs to be rectified; and not a million men coming on the clouds can help those in this world who sit and point the finger at others; whilst not realising that they are just as much a part of the problem as those they blame.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
So jebus died to clear us from our blood tribute to a god who is jebus as well btw and they have a weird blood thing and self esteem issues what with needing to be praised and sung about so we could be saved and not have to cut up animals? Otherwise we would have to spill our own blood to appease him (them)....but he loves you

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join