It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready To Meet Thy Maker

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

I did not say anyone is wrong. I said the Word of God is truth! And, The Word of God says, Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Cor Leonis

Lol, no not your ignorance, I was replying to the quoted statement in my post.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
NASA again. What about all the other people looking at outer space? Oh they are all in on it. (Worlds biggest conspiracy )When we can't even get an agreement on where to go for dinner we can get everyone with a telescope to hide the "truth" from us. This is beyond dumb. Just what is NASA hiding honey pot? I have a telescope. Not a big one. It's more toy than not but it's shows me the sky. What should I be looking for ? I promise if it's there I won't pull any punches. I'll tell the real truth.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Already posted. I think there's at least fifty of these threads laying around ATS. I don't think we need another.
edit on 10-12-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

And contrary to popular belief,
www.pewforum.org...

The number of Christians around the world has nearly quadrupled in the last 100 years, from about 600 million in 1910 to more than 2 billion in 2010. But the world’s overall population also has risen rapidly, from an estimated 1.8 billion in 1910 to 6.9 billion in 2010. As a result, Christians make up about the same portion of the world’s population today (32%) as they did a century ago (35%).

A comprehensive demographic study of more than 200 countries finds that there are 2.18 billion Christians of all ages around the world, representing nearly a third of the estimated 2010 global population of 6.9 billion.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Cor Leonis
reply to post by Unity_99

Like I said The Word of God is truth and I have been born-again with the spirit of truth. The things of God are spiritually discernible. Without God's direction via the spirit of God of which Christ sent on the day of Pentecost in which the age we are living is the same age it was sent. The spirit of God is still available But, the end of this age is fast approaching when it will be impossible to be born-again afterward. Jesus says he opens the door that no man can shut and shuts the door that no man can open. The day of salvation is now. So seek him when you have the chance, that chance may not come later.

Being "born again" means any idea you have is God's will? Or have you heard Him speak to you? Since you're saying you're bringing his message of dire times forward and warnings, is it due to actual conversation or you're beliefs?

And the way you're using "born again" is typical of the modern fundamentalist meanings. That itself has different meanings.

So you've decided to accept the scriptures as a literal story, chose to be born again, and then what, self appoint yourself and beliefs as infaliable or that you heard a voice?

Because I do believe very strongly in God/Goodness, the Highest Love and Goodness in existence, pray and sought all my life, and ask for guidance, and this warning you are giving is not even on the plate for what Goodness is doing in this world, which is waking people up to the corruption and to hold Peace and Love.

There is however, currently, quite a large group of fundamentalists including muslims, put up to this by the elites, and a real attempt to lower everyone's IQ and dumb them down.

They really wish they could shove people into very limited boxes and keep them tied into wars and divisions and beliefs in smiting Gods.

And mostly its them making revelations come true, while they sit in private rooms doing drugs, drinking and laughing at us, like mafia overlords for the annanuki.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Who asked you. If you have already read about these issues and are getting tired of them. Why keep reading?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I would just like to add to those who do not believe John's Revelation:

Say if we passed through the tail of a very big disintegrating comet could it not in theory bring about the consequences depicted in the Nightmare Scenario of John's Vision?

In theory it could.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Where does that leave the truth of everyone else? It's only "true" if it's true for everyone. If it's not true for everyone it's a belief not truth.
Like its true 1+1=2. No one has an argument against that. It's true the sun warms the planet and its true the planet is round. Lots of truths that everyone agrees with but god is not one of them.
Change the word truth to belief and you won't get any more arguments.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Over-dramatic poster who wants so badly to be special. Wow there are so many of you around here. Go hide under your bed and let us go on with life.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I actually like reading about dreams and predictions, but your thread is about religion.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Cor Leonis
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,

The end of this age is declared to be a perilous time in which mankind would be able to destroy himself. Lovers of themselves, lovers of pleasures more than God. It would be like Sodom and Gomorrah. Sounds like same sex marriage of which even our national leaders approve of. This age would be full of haters, murderers, Sodomites, Wars, famines, earthquakes, pestilences, astronomical events in the Sun, Moon and stars. This time in which we live would be so perilous that men's hearts will fail them for fear of those things that are coming on the earth.

How did gay people bring about the end of the world, or should I say, how are they doing it?

(I am not gay, not that there is anything wrong with that. (being gay) )
edit on 10-12-2013 by Toadmund because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I'm at the point of thinking most speaking up dire warnings and fundamentalism are doing so from some kind of an assignment to dumb down the masses, and to have the PTB hide their activities behind religious games for the masses.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

We have meteor showers that occur on a regular schedule. These are the remnants of comets and so far that has not happened so no it couldn't. Those are dark ages beliefs proven wrong by science.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Unity_99
I'm at the point of thinking most speaking up dire warnings and fundamentalism are doing so from some kind of an assignment to dumb down the masses, and to have the PTB hide their activities behind religious games for the masses.

They are just pathetic people who crave attention and wish they were more than they are. Sad really.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Not mocking you or ripping, but the Bible does say that the lord will come 'like a thief in the night', and that no man will know the time of it beforehand.

2 Peter 3:10
edit on 10-12-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Stormdancer777
reply to post by catfishjoe

What if the bible is fiction?

I have proof it is not fiction.

It hasn't been put in the ATS hoax bin yet.

Can you link me to that thread? I would like to read it. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Toadmund

Cor Leonis

The end of this age is declared to be a perilous time in which mankind would be able to destroy himself. Lovers of themselves, lovers of pleasures more than God. It would be like Sodom and Gomorrah. Sounds like same sex marriage of which even our national leaders approve of. This age would be full of haters, murderers, Sodomites, Wars, famines, earthquakes, pestilences, astronomical events in the Sun, Moon and stars. This time in which we live would be so perilous that men's hearts will fail them for fear of those things that are coming on the earth.

(I am not gay, not that there is anything wrong with that. (being gay) )
edit on 10-12-2013 by Toadmund because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by Revolution9

We have meteor showers that occur on a regular schedule. These are the remnants of comets and so far that has not happened so no it couldn't. Those are dark ages beliefs proven wrong by science.

We have not passed through the tail of a comet in our modern recorded history...yet!!!

You must acknowledge that there are cosmic phenomenon that could be very destructive to the earth. One little tiny pebble, by the solar system's standards, did that in Russia. Imagine if we passed through the tail of a comet what could happen. We could, in theory, be pelted with hot rocks.

You did read the other day of the little boy who was hit by a very tiny fragment meteor indeed and needed stitches afterwards? Imagine a whole hail storm of that being unleashed upon the earth as it turns through an unusually large debris field.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

There are many

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join