Get Ready To Meet Thy Maker

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
It has been quite some time that I have posted here at ATS. It seems that I am compelled to return here and give this dire warning, something that I have done in the past with mostly a reward of mocking and scoffing. But, no matter about that, this I more or less expect from a world that is spiritually blind. The majority I realize is on the broad way that leads to the wide gates that lead to destruction. With over 7 billion humans on the earth, when I speak of those on the broad way I am referring to all, not just America. There is so much that needs to be said. I doubt that I could ever really convey to all with the clarity and focus that I would like. And, to understand where my heart is; to understand what I wish for all to understand, it is my hope that the holy spirit will guide us all into understanding and that God gives me the wisdom to convey to all what is at hand.

To begin with, I am no one special. I am just another guy you might see at the store, walking down the sidewalk, filling the gas tank, paying the bills, working along side another and well, like I said; just another guy living in the mid-west of the US, trying to get by and survive along with the rest of you.

I learned from reading the Bible, specifically the Book of Genesis that God formed, God made and God created man. It says that He formed man from the dust of the earth. He breathed into the man's nostrils and man became a living soul. And, He created man in His image. He formed, made and created, Body, Soul and Spirit. When man disobeyed God, man became a two part being of body and soul. Man died spiritually. He was a three part being now he became a two part being. When a human is born in the natural, he is born with a body and soul life. A person must be born-again of the spirit of God to become a three part being of body, soul and spirit. Thus that is why Jesus Christ came, to make available to all who would believe in him, to make available the spirit of God to come and reside in us that which was lost or died in the first human being. No one is born in this world with body, soul and spirit. You must be born-again of the spirit of God to receive knowledge, understanding and wisdom regarding spiritual matters. The natural man of body and soul does not understand the things of the spirit. The things of the spirit are spiritually discerned. For a quick upgrade one would of necessity need to read Romans 10:9,10 and John 3:16. One would of necessity need to believe God at His Word, that He sent His only begotten Son to die for you and me and receive Jesus as Lord and savior. Salvation is by no other, other than Jesus Christ The Son of God. To be upgraded with the spirit, you must be born-again of God's spirit through Christ's death, burial and his resurrection.

The reason I said all that is because not only does God care enough about you that He would lead someone like me to say this, but He has been trying to get your attention for quite sometime and some of you are not listening. Like I said most remain on the broad way and few will be willing to surrender to Christ, the King of Kings and get on the straight and narrow way. Jesus Christ is The Way, The Truth and The Life. No man can see The Father, God except by him, Jesus.

The other reason I write this is because, not only I but many who have been born-again with the spirit of God can see that God is not lying when He declares what things will look like when we approach the end of this age. Maybe I said all those things above so that some may see my credentials as a spokesperson for Christ and the things of God. God is still working on me and I don't always get it right but I know He loves me and you. He must since He proved it by having His only begotten Son to die for us. Jesus who never sinned, yet he died because we are sinners and he did not want mankind to be ever separated from God.

The end of this age is declared to be a perilous time in which mankind would be able to destroy himself. Lovers of themselves, lovers of pleasures more than God. It would be like Sodom and Gomorrah. Sounds like same sex marriage of which even our national leaders approve of. This age would be full of haters, murderers, Sodomites, Wars, famines, earthquakes, pestilences, astronomical events in the Sun, Moon and stars. This time in which we live would be so perilous that men's hearts will fail them for fear of those things that are coming on the earth.

We are about to see some astronomical events that may put the fear of God in some. Nasa will not tell you the truth about what is approaching. Nasa is a government entity and the government is good about lying to the public. If there was an eminent event that would be a catastrophe to human life, do you think they would warn you? For sure they have already made provision for themselves with all those underground bunkers all over the earth. Some know what is coming. Most are blind.

And, No Mr. Pope the alien is not my brother!!!! The world is being deceived by the Father of lies, the Devil, Satan. Many worship him and many will go to the lake of fire with him, the lake of fire made for him and his angels.

The Bible says that God is not a man that He should lie. God does not lie and we are fast approaching the end of this age when the risen Christ will return and every eye shall see him. The Bible says we will be able to see when that time is approaching and guess what? That time is very, very, very, very near. Even at the door. Again Romans 10:9,10 and John 3:16 would be a good starting point for someone who wants to be born-again and receive the spirit of God and be saved before it is to late.

If there are those out there and I don't even know why I used the word if for. But, anyway if there are those out there that only care about themselves and want to just scoff and mock this, don't even bother. Save yourself some time and go read something else. But, for those out there hungry for God and truth, go read those scriptures and ask Christ to save you.

There is more approaching than what most realize. God bless!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Who gives the warning? How did it come? Did you hear a voice? How do you know who is directing you?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
So what is coming? You have not specified anything nor given a date. Is this just a belief of yours or is there any actual proof to your claims?

It also appears from your threads that you have a LONG history of FAIL and have posted very similar predictions to this one a few times.

I will predict FAIL.
edit on 12/10/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
what's the coles notes on that? like in 3 sentenses?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
So what is coming? You have not specified anything nor given a date. Is this just a belief of yours or is there any actual proof to your claims?

There wont be a date according to Scripture, and the answers to your other question can be found in the same book,

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

because no one knows what will happen, and no one can say when something might happen.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

spartacus699
what's the coles notes on that? like in 3 sentenses?

Blah blah blah....Bible...blah blah...Jesus....blah blah...NASA..End of man...blah blah....bible reference

That about sums it up.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Like I said The Word of God is truth and I have been born-again with the spirit of truth. The things of God are spiritually discernible. Without God's direction via the spirit of God of which Christ sent on the day of Pentecost in which the age we are living is the same age it was sent. The spirit of God is still available But, the end of this age is fast approaching when it will be impossible to be born-again afterward. Jesus says he opens the door that no man can shut and shuts the door that no man can open. The day of salvation is now. So seek him when you have the chance, that chance may not come later.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Stormdancer777

Vasa Croe

There wont be a date according to Scripture, and the answers to your other question can be found in the same book,

So...just one day out of the blue something is going to end mankind on Earth? And since when is NASA in the bible? There are no specific about what is going to happen and this IS a prediction and prophecy thread so I would think there would at least be some kind of prediction or prophecy....as this thread stands it is just saying that someday something will end us all....wow...great prediction.

Oh that and the OP has made similar claims for a while now.....all FAIL

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Thank you. Good answer!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

So...just one day out of the blue something is going to end mankind on Earth?

Well yea, that's a no-brainer.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
So your jealous little god will just turn his back on most of the people of earth. You do know the Jesus and Christianity is not even near the most widely practiced religion on the planet don't you? What do you say to those others who by the way are just as certain as you that their god is the true god. You say they're wrong they say you're wrong.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
What if the bible is fiction? Did Noah really get 2 of each animal on the ark? Did Moses really part the Sea? Sounds farfetched. I made some predictions for 2014. Jennifer Anniston told me them in a dream.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

100% guaranteed to come true.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Cor Leonis

The word of which god ? There are many gods according to the people of earth.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I never assume that I know for sure when the Tribulation is coming. I will be sure when the mark of the beast comes (when one HAS to have a mark upon their body to buy and sell) and when the two asteroids hit the ocean and the land (or something similar).

My understanding is that Mystery Babylon doesn't makes its move until the rocks have dropped. I think right now it is a lot of dillying and dallying, but in the wake of a great destruction the whole thing will be imposed in one go.

There is a stalemate afoot right now because mandating anything like an implanted chip is impossible to legislate. Obamacare has proved how unpopular such legislation is. The original plan was heavily edited and did refer to implanted chips. The one we have now, by the Obamacare facts website's own admission, refers to the coming mandate of implanted chips as far as I can see.

I think the whole imposition of the Mystery Babylon plan is impossible to mandate right now across the world. In the wake of a catastrophe it would be much more easily achievable.

Do you think that the authorities, such as NASA, know there is something "up there"?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I did not author the Bible and God has never failed. When someone wants to be saved through Christ. Christ has saved them.

How is that considered a failure. And, as far as predictions are concerned. Some predictions are future events. I think near future.

For those who say blah, blah, blah, I asked you to go read something else and not bother to mock.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
You do know the Jesus and Christianity is not even near the most widely practiced religion on the planet don't you?

I don't generally get involved in religious debates, but I just wanted to jump in and point out your ignorance while passing through.

The world's 20 largest religions and their number of believers are:

Christianity (2.1 billion)
Islam (1.3 billion)
Nonreligious (Secular/Agnostic/Atheist) (1.1 billion)
Hinduism (900 million)
Chinese traditional religion (394 million)
Buddhism 376 million
Primal-indigenous (300 million)
African traditional and Diasporic (100 million)
Sikhism (23 million)
Juche (19 million)
Spiritism (15 million)
Judaism (14 million)
Bahai (7 million)
Jainism (4.2 million)
Shinto (4 million)
Cao Dai (4 million)
Zoroastrianism (2.6 million)
Tenrikyo (2 million)
Neo-Paganism (1 million)
Unitarian-Universalism (800,000)

Source

So, yes Christianity is in fact the most widely practiced religion on the planet.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Jehovah, God is God. He is the True God.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by catfishjoe

What if the bible is fiction?

I have proof it is not fiction.

It hasn't been put in the ATS hoax bin yet.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

My ignorance? Many who claim to be Christian are in name only. I was referring to the new birth via the spirit of God through Christ. Going to a church does not make me a Christian. I would be careful in calling others ignorant.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join