It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Travelling below the radar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I need to get from California to a Carribean island without any way of being traced to there. Anyone have any ideas or expertise in this area?

Surfrusty

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
You could...SWIM!!!

"They" cant trace that.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
You could...SWIM!!!

"They" cant trace that.

I knew I'd get a bunch of responses like that.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I have a book called

"how to disappear without a trace"

the guy used to be a P.I and knows about all the inside tracking info...

All I remember is reading about a system called CINFIN, so if you don't want to get traced I suggest you get rid of your visa's get a new passport, usually a fake will do to get you through the border so that you can go undetected...

The other is to change all your S.S.N and address info, call ever other day to change the numbers in your s.s.n and address so you screw your info up....

I'd have to go get the book to tell you HOW, but it's getting harder and harder these days because the electronic world is getting more and more advanced and has less room for error...

you could check out the book on amazon....

plus if your going to bring money with you make sure you have it in your pocket or under your arm so that they don't see a big wad and start asking questions....

You must also close your accoutns and all other electronic info companies and the gov have on you....

but i'm not sure if your "disappearing" for good or if your coming back, you have to be alittle more descriptive...

also check out

www.escapeartist.com

[Edited on 29-11-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Get a coyote to sneak you across the border into mexico, take the train or a bus to Yucatan, charter a plane to Cuba. OR, you could try getting on a freighter to the island of your choice. Make sure you know Spanish and possibly a little French.

There are other ways but they would involve meeting shady hispanics with connections to coc aine smuggling. Either way, what you speak of takes place on a regular basis, you just need to know the right people and have a little bit of loot for the charter plane. Not to mention, bribing officials with anything less than a $100 bill would be a dumb move. I learned that in a Lonely Planet guide, lol.

*EDIT: A corrupt police force is a major problem in Mexico, in Tijuana they have signs asking tourists to please not take part in the practice.

[edit on 12-3-2004 by insite]

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
You don't need to "sneak into" mexico. Just walk. Last time I did, they had you "sign a sheet." and that was it. If you go through at a major, and tell them your coming back the same day (lie), they do nothing at all.

Take a bus to the coast and "boat it." You can probably hire on an american cruising vessel, if you are in good shape.

But F.Y.I., there are cameras up and running facial recognition software at Laredo and Jaurez.

Are you wanted?

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It's easy enough to get across the Canadian border without being hassled.

I've done it a few times. In the remote places there's not someone there all night. I've seen them actually expect you to knock on their door at 3 AM and have to wake them up.

Yup, right on it dude.

new topics

top topics

join