It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pink Floyd co-founder Waters draws parallels between Israel, Nazi Germany

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

TheWrightWing

And when was the last time we cleaned up Israels mess? When they rightly bombed Iraq's enrichment facilities without our help?

Or what?

"Pink Floyd co-founder Waters draws parallels between Israel, Nazi Germany" is what is being discussed here?

Why spew off-topic rhetoric?

edit on (12/10/1313 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Krazysh0t
reply to post by TheWrightWing

That may have to do with Obama not having good relations with that country. Bush certainly helped them out. Though keep in mind, just because we may not send troops to help them out, doesn't mean we aren't helping them. We send billions of dollars in aid every year over there, plus we've sent weaponry in the past including bunker buster bombs and jet fuel during the Israel-Lebanon conflict.

Israel/U.S. war relations

Here an article that sums up many of my sentiments:

Israel Has Reached Childhood's End -- It's Time to End U.S. Aid to Israel

Helping them and Cleaning Up Their Mess are two different things.

And really, the notoriously anti-Semitic HuffPoo as a reliable source for anything about Israel? Come on.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

loveguy

TheWrightWing

And when was the last time we cleaned up Israels mess? When they rightly bombed Iraq's enrichment facilities without our help?

Or what?

"Pink Floyd co-founder Waters draws parallels between Israel, Nazi Germany" is what is being discussed here?

Why spew off-topic rhetoric?

edit on (12/10/1313 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

Most folks call it 'responding to a response' but those are people who posess the ability to follow a conversation thread.

Something got your hackles up? Or what?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

TheWrightWing

Most folks call it 'responding to a response' but those are people who posess the ability to follow a conversation thread.

Yup.
Maybe you'll figure it out, maybe you won't.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

loveguy

TheWrightWing

Yup.
Maybe you'll figure it out, maybe you won't.

I'll wait until you figure out how to embed a YouTube video, if its all the same to you.

Zionists are Jews, Israel has the right to defend its citizens from those who mean it harm.

Which includes knuckle heads like Roger Waters.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

TheWrightWing
So when Israel responds to acts of aggression against vermin who attack from behind women and children...

Yeah! Damn those Palestinian children who have had their homes bulldozed! Pesky untermensch! How dare the Palestinian people stand in the way of Israel's expansion! Oh wait, I guess you didn't realize that Israel is hurting innocent people who have absolutely nothing to do with Hamas, terror or anything political right?

The Jew's got land but wanted more. (When I say Jew's, I don't mean Mr. and Mrs. Joe Horrowitz, but rather the greedy politicians.)

I do not stand with Israel, I do however stand with Jew's. I stand with no nation, only it's people.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

If Palestine didn't declare war on Israel, getting their sorry bottoms kicked in the process, they never would have lost that land to Israel.

I wonder if Palestine would have been as kind to those Jews, had they triumphed?

Can you hazard a guess?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

So based on that logic all Russians are communists and all Christians are Capitalists,etc...The definition of Zionism might have been identical with Judaism in the beginning, but over time it has virtually changed to "A greedy clan running most of the corporations,media,banks,politicians and the world in general".Do you honestly think that they give a damn about the Jews or Israelis or any one else?...If I say I do not like corporatism or capitalism ,it doesn't necessarely mean I hate Christians! or Americans, unless of course some one is trying to misinterpret me to their advantages.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by shapur

That's your story, I am merely providing the accepted definition of Zionist to refute previous mistaken and ill-informed assertions.

Why would you read anything more into it?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

TheWrightWing
reply to post by Auricom

If Palestine didn't declare war on Israel, getting their sorry bottoms kicked in the process, they never would have lost that land to Israel.

I wonder if Palestine would have been as kind to those Jews, had they triumphed?

Can you hazard a guess?

I could guess, but that is all that it would be since what you just described didn't happen. You cannot damn a nation for actions it was incapable of carrying out.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Most people don't hate the Jews, but they are against the Zionist regime which is ruling Israel and most of the world, regardless of the definition.Lets not caught up with words.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
gee....one single person supporting Israel....

do you work in Washington????

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

shapur

Most people don't hate the Jews, but they are against the Zionist regime which is ruling Israel and most of the world, regardless of the definition.Lets not caught up with words.

"anti-Zionist regime" is the new word for Jew Hatred, its politically correct antisemiticism, just as NeoCon once was.

Wrap in whatever pretty paper you like, but Israel has the right to exist and not to submit to its enemies.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

TheWrightWing
Waters, not a bad song writer, but just another out of touch ignoramus on political issues.

Israel occupies land it won fair and square when war was declared on them. For once Jews fought back, and won, this naturally infuriated a certain sort.

Israel has a right to sovereignty and if they do not feel like appeasing those who have clear commands from their "god" to subdue or kill Jews, that's their call.

This also naturally infuriates a certain sort.

I stand with Israel.

Israel occupied and won fair and square? WTF did you just say!? So when Germany went into Poland and occupied it....they did so fair and square? Ask the Palestinians that had been there for almost 1700 years if they think it was fair and square! The 1948 forced placement of a Jewish colony in Palestine was fraud at best and murder for sure. Stalin was one of three leaders that helped set up the fake Jew state of New Israel...Stalin....you know who killed (20 mm ) people.....a mass murderer that makes Hitler look like a school yard bully by comparison. He was instrumental in setting up the wonderful state of Israel.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Krazysh0t

It's not about their claim to the land that I have a problem with (by the way, you make it sound like the Jews didn't win battles before, they've won tons of battles in the past). It's their CONSTANT badgering of their neighbors then coming to America for support and aid when those other countries get pissed off. Look at Iran, they haven't attacked anyone in over 200 years yet it seems like at least once a month Israel comes out and says that Iran is getting ready to attack them. Then about once a year Israel lobs some bombs into another country then cries for sympathy when they retaliate. It's all stupid. If Israel wants to be like that, we as Americans need to just forget about that country. Let them defend themselves and bail themselves out of the messes they create, not let them do it for us.

Israel has been saying the same thing since 2000 to 2001 about how Iran is always 6 months to 2 years away from having a nuclear weapon. That's over a decade of being so close yet so far. Pure propaganda from Israel.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnusSo when Germany went into Poland and occupied it....they did so fair and square?

Do you remember that Poland attacked Germany, unprovoked?

Me neither, because it didn't happen.

Can you see the difference or should I spell it out even more plainly?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
hey ....lone supporter of Israel....

do you realize that you are classified by israel as....goyim...???
this is on the same level as the 'n ' word that we are not aloud to say in public....

do you realize that the first parliament in Israel was made up with British murdering terrorists???

have you ever heard of the uss Liberty off the coast of Lebanon.....murdering us servicemen...

this is how Israel treats it's allies....

even here in Australia.....ratbags from Israel stole Aussie passports to do murder in Dubai....

I believe that actions speak louder than words.....

keep supporting terrorist if you want.....but I think that your on your own....oohh look you are on this thread.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

RedShirt73

Israel has been saying the same thing since 2000 to 2001 about how Iran is always 6 months to 2 years away from having a nuclear weapon. That's over a decade of being so close yet so far. Pure propaganda from Israel.

Are you saying that Iran is not working to weaponise Uranium?

And did we imagine their head of state making it clear that wiping Israel off the map is a goal of theirs?

Weird, right?
edit on CST04America/Chicago50Tue, 10 Dec 2013 16:51:44 -0600514043150 by TheWrightWing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Its amazing that he played in jolly old England after all the oppression that they incurred through out the centuries. What a hypocrite.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

So when Israel responds to acts of aggression against vermin who attack from behind women and children for the sole purpose of parading their bodies before a sympathetic press, it is Israel who is to blame?

You mean when they are fighting against a nation that on day one started ethnic cleansing the land? If that Palestinians vermin then what does it make the Israelis when they have been caught launching attacks against Israel so they could have an excuse to attack Gaza?

Zionists are Jews, whose country is Israel.

Zionism is an extremist right wing political ideology Biden says he is a Zionist and he is Christian. To simply say Zionist are Jews is wrong.

No one forced Palestine to declare war on Israel, they got their savage bums handed to them and rightly so. International law did not prevent Israel from being attacked, Israel compensated themselves with land from their attackers.

You may want to do a little research instead of listening to Zionist propaganda. From day one the terrorist from Israel started ethnic cleansing the land those armies came in to give cover to the thousands of refugees that was fleeing from the attacks. As usual Israel launches the attack then cries we are defending ourselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join