It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tila Tequila Claims Paul Walker Was Victim Of 'Ritualistic Murder'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

InhaleExhale
I was the ride operator and still am crazy enough to be, so I can see when some is suffering from delusional episodes based on a few individual or combined factors.

Can you elaborate on this? What ride do you operate?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Is it me, or is she hinting she psychic in some way, even though she doesn't mention psychic powers!?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

At the ens of the post she says Elisa Lams ritualistix murder was related to her (as in tila's) own realistic murder last year.

So does she think she's dead and revived or did she mean attempted?

Also she's retarded. She "knows" but didn't tell? She's the only one in the world who knows? So she investigated it herself and wouldnt she be in the crosshairs?

Leta start a Tila death pool. I give her 6 montha ro a year and a half. Ill pick a date of July 15-17. Not from murder but her own mwntal inatability/drug use.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I could be mistaken, but I believe she is referring to her attempted murder at the hands of this powerful group. According to the media, it was a "suicide attempt" where she tried to OD on drugs and was unsuccessful.

What attempted murder?

Forget about the media. What about her own statement?

"I can remember feeling like the bones were popping out the side of my head [because] the pain was so bad. I took some medications and tried to go for a nap, but when I woke up I was vomiting. I really thought I was going to die."

en.wikipedia.org...

I don't know much about her story. Where does one find her "attempted murder" in it?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

It was not, sadly the only video of the crash, shows how fast the car was going compare to the speed limit and while it actually can no show how it crash is obvious that the driver lost control and crash that is how they died.

Now if the car was tampered with, before the crash that is another story and case for murder, no ritualistic.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Xaphan
lol this crazy woman is still at it? Didn't she go out of her tree two summers ago on some rant about the Illuminati?

After they "tried to kill her".

*shrugs*

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This Freaks me out, she's on my list of people who are dead but still alive. Did she die of an OD once?
I swear Nelson Mandela Died Already.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This is also the same woman who said Hitler was a good man, portrayed wrongly, and misunderstood, she also wrote an essay titled " Why I sympathize with Hitler". She has been caught plagiarizing info from other conspiracy theory websites and trying to pass it off as her own without any credit.

Tila Tequila
Link to some of the screen shots of her talking about it but if you go on her face book you can see her comments to people who disagreed with her. She called people who disagreed with her racist because they didn't like her photoshopped picture plus I'm pretty sure in the picture she is in front of a concentration camp which she thought was a school haha.

Edit: Let's not forget she admits to having mental health issues! I'm pretty sure she said she was bipolar and has multiple personalities. This woman craves attention though and live tweets about her miscarriage. Did she also say Casey Johnson who Tila was engaged to was killed by "them"?
edit on 10-12-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Specimen
Is it me, or is she hinting she psychic in some way, even though she doesn't mention psychic powers!?

She claims to have super natural powers and has youtube video's of her doing weird stuff claiming she is doing super natural stuff. She posted a video called "YouTube titled "Super Human Abilities: Tila Tequila Creating Energy Balls & Electricity Out of Thin Air!" which of course is now private. She claims to see angles, killed 3 reptilians just last year, created a wormhole, and melted a wall, of course her one video was crappy and didn't show anything plus she never took any pictures of the reptilians, wormhole, or melted wall.

Tila is a modern day Super Woman

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Have a read of this post (the quoted part) and it should make sense.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

nancyliedersdeaddog
Edit: Let's not forget she admits to having mental health issues! I'm pretty sure she said she was bipolar and has multiple personalities. This woman craves attention though and live tweets about her miscarriage. Did she also say Casey Johnson who Tila was engaged to was killed by "them"?

Having "mental health problems" is an easy way to discredit somebody's character without having the need to look at what they are saying objectively and fairly.

I am not saying mental health problems should be overlooked by any means, simply that one should not disregard the person's information without any background knowledge about that which they are discussing.

If you feel that everything she is stating is made up in her own mind, then you are free to think so. Just don't pass it off as fact without doing the relevant research.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Dark Ghost
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Have a read of this post (the quoted part) and it should make sense.

Thanks for the tip. That was in the OP. I read it already.

You ended the post I replied to with

This could very well all be in her own mind, just putting the possibility out there that what she is saying may not be garbage.

What possibility? All I see is the suggestion it was "attempted murder" but she says herself that she took the meds.
edit on 10-12-2013 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Dark Ghost

nancyliedersdeaddog

Having "mental health problems" is an easy way to discredit somebody's character without having the need to look at what they are saying objectively and fairly.

I am not saying mental health problems should be overlooked by any means, simply that one should not disregard the person's information without any background knowledge about that which they are discussing.

If you feel that everything she is stating is made up in her own mind, then you are free to think so. Just don't pass it off as fact without doing the relevant research.

She has admitted to having mental health issues, almost died from a brain aneurysm, and she even said she had Dissociative Identity Disorder with an alter ego named Jane. Her friends have said she suffers from mental health issues and has been suicidal but if you want to believe she can create energy balls in her hands, cause wormholes, melt walls, and kill reptilians then go for it. Please show me this research you have done to prove she can do those things and it's not just in her head? I'm not saying everything she has said is made up but I do know her views on Freemasonry, illuminati trying to kill her, Paul Walkers death being a ritualistic murder, and her super powers are more then likely BS. So please tell me how I've been wrong about anything I've said about her?
edit on 10-12-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
Wow some people have no shame trying to drum up attention by fabricating a wild story.

I think it's highly ironic that you of all people would make any comments on people wanting attention.

As for the Illuminati, well, I don't know if they specifically were involved in these deaths, but we do know for a fact that a secret worldwide group exists, connected to banking (for example, all Presidents that tried to bring control of the money supply back to the US people and out of the hands of the bankers were assassinated (Kennedy, Lincoln) or attempts were made (Jackson), and this group or groups is/are involved in many nefarious practices, some of which definitely include assassination, drugs, kidnapping, financial fraud/control, torture, mind control and probably involve certain rituals which some may consider satanic.

Whether Tila Tequila is;

a) knowledgeable about these things

b) some kind of disinfo op

c) delusional

remains to be seen, too bad she couldn't provide more evidence, but A, B and C are all possible, and no one should be surprised for people to be talking about A on this website, if you are you are on the wrong website.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Is this the same Tila Tequila who decided to convert to Judaism, and also to nazism, calls herself Hitila, and has all the boys over at Stormfront going WTF????

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul
Is this the same Tila Tequila who decided to convert to Judaism, and also to nazism, calls herself Hitila, and has all the boys over at Stormfront going WTF????

Haha don't forget she also thought Auschwitz-Birkenau extermination camp used in her picture was a school. I wonder how many schools have rail road tracks going through the middle and I wonder why in the heck she would think someone would put her in front of a school in Nazi regalia? Have you heard her new song? I never thought I would say this but I think Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian are better musicians then Tila Tequila.

Warning nsfw or ears!
Hi Tila

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Didn't Tila Tequila give herself an aneurism or something due to an OD? Wasn't she famous for like 15 minutes or so? Didn't she put out some pretty disturbing YouTube videos claiming to be on the Illuminati hit list, all the while looking strung-out as hell? Couldn't this possibly be some delusional, "look at me!" "I'm crunk and missing brain cells" kind of crap? I rest my case.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
K.

What does Tila Tequila know about anything? She's a celebrity whore who just started talking about how she hates Jews and loves Hitler. Now she's going to claim that she knows ALL about this guy's death, as a ritual murder?

* please.

Let's ignore the little fame whore who is just trying to get another 10 minutes of fame while she still can.

~Tenth

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

tothetenthpower

K.

What does Tila Tequila know about anything? She's a celebrity whore who just started talking about how she hates Jews and loves Hitler. Now she's going to claim that she knows ALL about this guy's death, as a ritual murder?

* please.

Let's ignore the little fame whore who is just trying to get another 10 minutes of fame while she still can.

~Tenth

Ah yes. Thank you Tenth. I forgot to mention the "Hitler was just misunderstood" poop. Seriously. Nailed it, you have.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

ExquisitExamplE

InhaleExhale
I was the ride operator and still am crazy enough to be, so I can see when some is suffering from delusional episodes based on a few individual or combined factors.

Can you elaborate on this? What ride do you operate?

Elaborate on what specifically? The ride I operate or identifying delusional episodes?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join