It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six year old suspended for 'sexual harassment'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The kids growing up with this stuff will be used to it by the time they're adults. And just like us they'll further change the system and tend to add rules. And with time they too will become jaded and angry about the changes around them. It seems every older person enters this phase where they become angry with the changes.

Remember these kids can ignore someone on a social network online. They just click a button. Anti-bullying rules apply online too. That's what they increasingly expect in all aspects of life. Already these school age kids experience so many different circumstances versus when their parents attended school.

Another example is the increasing presence of police in schools. Kids growing up with it will be used to it and won't think it's abnormal.

Kids use computers so much it's all blending together: digital and real. Look at the increasing popularity of virtual reality social environments? Kids will probably grow up into adults and demand that every real person has a name floating above their head. Maybe this will mean everybody wears augmented reality glasses. More likely the change(s) will be more subtle than this, but still associated with it.

It doesn't stop. Just keeps going. Always been happenin. There're too many contributing factors to predict our future accurately.
edit on 10-12-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Seems perfectly reasonable to me. We need to make sure children learn asap that this sort of behavior is not to be tolerated in a fair and reasonable society. Zero tolerance is just that. Why should a child get a pass based on age and supposed innocence? That would be age discrimination.

I'm totally joking. The Public Education System is a running gag.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I’m soooo glad I went to school when I did. The teachers back in the day kept all us kids in line. Now the PC police run our schools. It’s sickening! If I had my way, I would make all these union idiots walk off the Grand Canyon like the buffalo!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
WTF is "sexual" about a kiss on the cheek?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Label 'em when they're young.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well, good lord. I could only imagine what I'd be charged of it the schools were so strict when I was a child. It amazes me to see such ignorance However, if it is the responsibility of the school, in part, to prepare out children for the future, I guess it's just as well that the school teaches the children what is, and not, acceptable.

Better, and I know I'm going to regret typing this, better for the children to learn about these rules when they're young than to face them when they're older.

Sometimes I can just see my mind becoming narrower, and narrower.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
They should of arrested him and stuffed a pack of crayolas up his ass so he could see how that poor violated girl felt. This kids obviously the next Ted Bundy, and here you all are taking his side! For shame. Where were the cops at on this one? They're obviously slacking off. This kids probably the son of some senator or he wouldn't have got off so easy.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Dang. I would've been expelled from kindergarten under this new rotted brain paradigm.

People are sick. Their minds are sick. Their thinking is polluted.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This is so irresponsible I cannot believe it is true, after reading this thread and the links provided I have no option but to shake my head and make a growling sound.

Way back when in the early 60's to compare with this lads misery it was a major crime to be caught with gum at school.....chewing it or just in your pocket.

If you got caught with matches your got the strap and your parents were called.

If you kissed a girl or a girl kissed you it was normal.

I will go with the flow and suggest the idea is and always has been for many years that they want to destroy the family as we know it.

Guys must wear pink shirts.....
Men think with their willies.....therefore they are dangerous, sorry folks but we are hard wired with our willies.
Family law in the courts here favour a divorce just for the sake of it.....
They do not want opposite sexes even getting near each other now adays.
It is all there for all to see, all you have to do is look at the crap like the OP'S thread and there you go.

Thanks for bringing this to light....S&F
Iwinder

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Stories like this make me want to barf, It's like " The Little Rascal's " with Alfalfa, Darla, Spanky, puppy love.
Then you have the real pervert's up on the hill and up on the Pulpit, getting a slap on the wrist and having it all swept under the rug.
They just keep getting to do what they want, while this little kid just doing what is natural, then being punished for a kiss on the cheek. Tell me this 6 year old is not going to be confused when he grows up.

This only shows. straight up how stupid the education system in the US, really is these days, no wonder the world is going to Hell. With stupid people like this guiding our children, we will be doomed by these Moron's.

Just as it's good to murders Million's of innocent people, just because they live next door to someone that peed on your grass. How many babies, you murder, kill today. Oh your a good man, a great man, it's just collateral damage.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

The poor little guy. One wonders how this might affect him, growing up.

Another school recently made a rule of absolutely no touching, of any kind whatsoever, although I can't be bothered right now to go look it up.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This is the dawning of the age of...Marxist Puritanism.

Anything ever so slightly eccentric where sex is concerned will now be prosecuted by western PTB with an OCD-like resolve.

Stop the world, I wanna get off...

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Poor kid, being stripped away from his innocence at such an early age. What the hell are they trying to accomplish with this? To ruin his confidence around girls so he will turn out being a screw up? Brainwashing him into thinking that showing affection and love for others is wrong? Are they trying to turn him into a total loser? And, more importantly, was that how I turned out to be that way? Damn, I might be onto something here, will have to start reviving some childhood memories long forgotten.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Wow, what an overreaction. At six years old I couldn't even exercise my e-peen.

The next step probably involves putting saltpeter in their lunches, and banning Dr. Seuss because 'Green Eggs and Ham' is just too suggestive, since ham eventually leads to sausage, which then impregnates the egg. I mean, that's the kind of intuitive leap they are taking, thinking a simple kiss by a six-year-old is harassment...what a joke.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

That's not cool man. If that's sexual harassment then they better put me on the list too lol, because I remember school being much worse than that! Yet innocent nonetheless. And besides, I turned out alright!

ish...

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
WOW and I thought Australia was messed up. There is an age when a child can be held accountable for their actions and it most certainly in not six. It doesn't even sound like the other kid complained, just some over zealous moronic teacher letting power go to their head, They should be sacked for wasting every ones times.

edit on 11-12-2013 by brew8537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
This is too stupid to classify. They are kids and they are innocent, how can you accuse a 6 year old of sexual harassment? I don't want to live in this world anymore.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

That really sucks, such a load of BS.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Kromlech
WTF is "sexual" about a kiss on the cheek?

Seriously. I think the sicko school board just thinks that they need to start handing out condoms in Kindergarten and they don't want to expand the budget. Yet another thing to remind me of a Southpark episode. Poor kids. They're surrounded by morons.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

malvy
Poor kid, being stripped away from his innocence at such an early age. What the hell are they trying to accomplish with this?

You answered your own question, sir. Innocence doesn't serve the police state and the nwo.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join