It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miscarriages and Alien Abductions: Anyone ever experience this or suspect they may have?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
According to lists floating around the internet like this one, one possible sign of being an abductee is "have had a false pregnancy or missing fetus (pregnant and then not)". I am curious to see how many said abductees, contactees, etc. have had this happen to them, if they were previously diagnosed with being pregnant but suddenly were not (or if they strongly suspected they were [say had all the signs and symptoms and even their doctor being previously suspicious of it and then suddenly nothing is actually there anymore]).

I'm also curious as to what other people's thoughts are on the idea of aliens taking fully human fetuses and may be "adjusting" the genetics of said human fetuses. Or if you believe in this sort of thing, if they may take the fetus of 2 starseeds and/or abductees (both the mom and dad being starseeds and/or abductees). I know the mainstream idea says that it's only alien-human hybrid fetuses the aliens are in, but I am wondering if they may be interested in some fully human fetuses and/or if both parents of said fetus are starseeds and/or abductees. What your guys' thoughts on all this? What have some of your experiences been like?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rainprincess64

You'll find a supporter in Richard Boylan but not from any other legitimate sources.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Putting aside the mention of starseeds, what do you think of the idea that aliens aren't just abducting actual hybrid fetuses but are abducting fetuses of couples where both parents happen to be alien abductees (or both parents are human even, which would seem rather odd)?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

This probably won't be much help but I will tell my sister's tale. She had no remembrance of abduction, just a walk in the woods as a young teen and lost track of time.

Shortly after she had her last child, she was home sitting on the commode and having some bleeding. She saw two beings at the door and started screaming at them "no, you can't have him, he's mine". Her husband came running but saw nothing.

Now I don't know what happened except that she thought something/someone was going to take her newborn baby.

The only other thing of note is that both she and her husband are blond with blue/green eyes. I have read that they seem to be the most effected.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Very fascinating story! So I'm guessing your sister successfully kept her newborn (wonder why these 2 individuals wanted her baby in the first place)... very creepy!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

You'll find a supporter in Richard Boylan but not from any other legitimate sources.

Boylan is not to be trusted with his UFO "disclosures."

However, back in the 1970s and into the 1990s there were plenty of decent UFO investigators that looked into such stories. Granted, such stories weren't legion, but they were out there and, of course, still reside in many of the UFO books of that era. That particular aspect of UFO abductions was never very popular in that it wasn't appealing to anybody. However, as an abductee having been through the wringer of getting ufology to accept abduction cases, I have no reason to dismiss all such cases. That specific area seemed to draw a lot of wantabes. To back up a bit to give some legitimacy to myviews here, I did battle with MUFON years ago because they had an official policy to reject any and all abduction cases. That said, it does not take too much imagination to figure that TPTB would make great efforts to squash talk of ETs taking fetuses at three months as seemed to be the situation time after time.

Personally, I believe the real hybrids are children of those that were abducted. Not done by insemination or implantation, but by DNA alterations to be passed on naturally. I think I see the results every day.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I will try and be brief here, but yes to your question.

Both my wife and her sister plus myself have had odd experiences and memories. They missing times after a sighting. Also memories of the others as children including myself. Far too extensive for this reply.

Shortly after our marriage 23 years ago, our second round of marriage and I was 50 then, my wife elected to have her tubes cauterized. Her sister was divorced and did not date at that time and so was without a man, but had a young daughter.

As these things go, my wife missed her period for a number of months and then exhibited all the signs of pregnancy. I am a biologist as well as medic and my reaction was, "oh god, not at my age". Even though this was impossible. I suggested she call her sister at some point as the two even though living 40 miles apart matched biological cycles to the day, year after year.

She called and found that her sister was going through the same symptoms, also impossible. At approximately six weeks, my wife woke up very upset with an experience the night before. She told me of her being on this table. She was paralyzed but could move her fingers some and rolled her eyes to the side and found the table covered repeatedly with layers of a plastic material. Between the material was blood from other women. It was not overly clean, they just covered one layer over with another when a new patient was introduced. She also told me it smelled badly.

She told me of being surrounded by the little doctors and one had this long instrument that he was going to use on her. She also told me, she was scared and dug her fingernails into the plastic like covering, but then did not remember more.

That morning, she was bleeding and all the symptoms of pregnancy went away after that day. However, when she told me this story, I had her immediately call her sister and her experience floored me. Her sister woke up in bed and knew from the feeling that she had been violated. Looking up, she saw this small sphere with little lights like leds floating out of her bedroom. In a panic she got out of bed, grabbed a broom and chased it as it was going into her daughters room. Then looking in,it had simply disappeared. Her pregnancy symptoms also ended that night.

Coupled with other events, this is credible to me, provable no, as we did not get a test, but I wish we had looking back.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

I'm not familiar with Richard Boylan but Budd Hopkins was all over this topic in the 1980's. Anyone familiar with the topic would remember his book titled Intruders, which was one of the top-selling UFO books of that decade. Hopkins advocated the hybrid-alien embryo implantation hypothesis strongly, although I myself am a little skeptical.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I worked with a woman who miscarried years ago, she claimed it had to do with aliens.

She passed away a while ago, and the more I think about her and her stories -- the more I am inclined to believe "something" happened to her.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Has anyone here at ATS have had an alien abduction experience? I'm curious to know stories from the common folk who chose not to tell their stories to the public and become famous by that (like Stan Romanek, and Jim Sparks, for an example)
edit on 17-3-2014 by Menedes567 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I don't believe aliens are stealing fetuses at all so you're barking up the wrong tree. I don't even believe aliens are on this planet or have ever been on this planet so.....

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

You may be interested to watch the latest installment of 'Ancient Aliens' , it goes into great detail about this topic, from Sleep paralysis to Alien Abductions... Its a really great Episode actually especially for one who has suffered with this so called SP, I always believed there was more to what the Doctors say...

www.vodly.to...
edit on CDTMon, 17 Mar 2014 11:56:14 -0500u3111x114x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

I don't believe aliens are stealing fetuses at all so you're barking up the wrong tree. I don't even believe aliens are on this planet or have ever been on this planet so.....

So then why did you post here?

top topics

join