It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knockout "Game" Backfires, Woman Attacked- What Is Going On With Our Society???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

oblvion

Onslaught2996
reply to post by oblvion

In Texas ...all men are cowards..

See how this defenseless women was in NO NEED of a gun. That's how people without a security blanket live...aka gun. Should make all gun carrying men cringe..
...what is your excuse now...if a woman and in some cases a child can stop a criminal without the need of a weapon, what else you got..

If she had a gun, this piece of trash would be dead, and his buddied would think twice before playing it ever again!!! Problem solved as far as I am concerned.

This is not happening in Texas because of the fear of retaliation.

I think that speaks for itself.

It's exactly the same here where I live. If it starts here, not only would the person most likely be shot, all projects would be burnt to the ground. I have no doubts about that. I'm always happy to see people defending themselves. Good for her, and the guy who helped her. Too bad the punk walked away.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
There has been no evidence of the "knock out game" other than the media showing several unrelated clips of black men and violence please dont buy into the bs propaganda i assumed people on this site were smarter than that

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

PharaohSmiff
There has been no evidence of the "knock out game" other than the media showing several unrelated clips of black men and violence please dont buy into the bs propaganda i assumed people on this site were smarter than that

There are people on here who believed that the world was going to end many many times already.

There are people on here who believe the Masons own a ufo.

There are people on here who believe that Elvis shot JFK.

There are people on here who believe that Rebecca Black's "Friday Video" was a prophesy (actually, that one is kind of funny).

So unfortunately Pharaoh.... I don't think it is that safe to assume people here are smarter than a well planned propaganda campaign.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PharaohSmiff

It has come from happy slapping...heck in the videos they even brag about playing it.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

PharaohSmiff

Unrelated? They all look the same in the way they are carried out. I don't think it's fair to say that is "for sure" propaganda. I actually don't here much about it, except for on here.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

PharaohSmiff

You've just proven how smart you are.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Im sick of the knock out game being blamed on everything from "poverty" to "mommy didnt pet him enough as a child".

You CHOOSE to coldcock someone.. it isnt a "lesson learned" like the little animal is saying and being excused for. If you visit random violence on someone out of nowhere.... youre a freaking coward and need to be put in your place. God help the punk I see do this to someone. I wont be filming it for youtube clicks, Ill tell you that. In 2010 - 2011 it became an epidemic here. We had deaths concerning it.. not a peep in the national media. Now you cant ignore it because they have been excused and gotten away with it for so long they are comfortable beating the crap out of folks.. mainly weak or older folks.

This is the case that boiled my blood. Now its "common". Its a hell of a thing in this country when this idiocy is common... there is NO excuse.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Random acts of violence have been with us since the beginning of time.

I do think that the media attention might be causing this to become a bit faddish, but it'll die out to it's regular --a few idiots with issues-- rates in 6-9 months or so.

I've never witnessed a random act of violence like this in Texas.

There are too many high testosterone, gun-wielding cowboys and freaks alike, to try any of this nonsense.

If someone is going to mess with you, they will be willing to truly go primal around here. It just doesn't happen too often.
edit on 9-12-2013 by webedoomed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

Yeh, because this woman was so defenseless?!?!? Dude, the guy coming in from the left kneed the guy right in the face.....what the woman did was nothing.

Now, if she was by herself this would have gone down entirely differently....and then what would you have to say for yourself? 'Oh, she should of had some pepperspray!!!'

I'm from Australia and I see nothing wrong with guns, especially given all our criminals already own them.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

This so called game is fcked up.... one of these guys are gonna get themselves killed when they do this to the wrong person.

Whats the mentality of these guys?

Is there a game on the xbox or playstation similar to this?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

This so called game is fcked up.... one of these guys are gonna get themselves killed when they do this to the wrong person.

Whats the mentality of these guys?

Is there a game on the xbox or playstation similar to this?

All this white on black crime being perpetrated with the knockout game really gets to me.

White teenagers need to be held accountable for their actions!

(Isn't it strange when I say THAT nobody gets all riled up?)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The knockout game has little to do with race and more so with your physical stature, dress ect.

These kids are simply looking for someone who looks fragile and wont fight back...

The kids playing the game dont go out targeting white ppl, they just happen to run into white people who look like, for lack of a better word, p&#*#s and prey on their victim. If you are 5'7, skinny, holding a briefcase and in a suit, chances are you are not going to do some damage if you decide to fight back.

I live near a well known area where the flash mobs use to run over the last two summers in Chicago. I have personally seen them walk/run around and I just stroll through it like it's nothing. These kids are like 5'8, MAYBE 160lbs, Id say soph in HS at best.

I wholeheartedly believe If I was chosen as a suitor for this game I can with some effort of course do enough damage to a mob of 3-4 where they would need a visit to the hospital. Not out of some crazy revengeful civil justice fantasy but out of sheer physics and fight skill.

These are NOT physically imposing youth...the real gangbangers who you SHOULD fear stick to their areas and are often found on their respective corners selling whatever they are selling ultimately trying to provide for themselves. I dont think those men have time to run around playing knockout game.

edit on Dec-06:00pm3105 by Krystian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Krystian
These kids are simply looking for someone who looks fragile and wont fight back...

Well, the guy in the video didn't look like a kid to me. Unless he was large for his age.

In any case, he chose poorly.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

SLAYER69

Krystian

Well, the guy in the video didn't look like a kid to me. Unless he was large for his age.

In any case, he chose poorly.

I think they attacked the woman and the guy just jumped in to help, no?

EDIT: Nevermind, you mean the actual attacker - Yea that kids about a soph/jnr in HS...look how skinny he is...Im not saying he cant do some damage but I mean c'mon you could take that dude down.
edit on Dec-06:00pm3105 by Krystian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Krystian

I dunno, the lady seemed to be slapping him stupid before and after the guy came running and punted the attackers face.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
That sound of the air force 1 to the face was brutal though - Almost like you hear the nose breaking.

Im wondering if the person video taping the incident just saw someone running and followed or if he was actually with the attacker.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I honestly don't buy the "they are not targeting white people" theory.

Look at the videos of the "knockout game", listen to the testimony of people busted for "playing it" - you will find a pattern of racism (not reverse racism, but straight up racism) against white people.

Talking like this isn't terribly popular, but it is honest. This is about black teens and young "adults" targeting whites because they think it is acceptable for some reason.

Edit to add: In Richmond, VA the police are asking for help with this "Knockout Game." The police have stated

“The suspects are pretty much the same description, they are described usually as black males between the ages of 14 and 16. They are 5′ 8″, thin and usually have short hair,” he said. “Every one of the victims so far has been a white male, approximately 18 – 21 years of age.”
Source
edit on 9-12-2013 by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies because: More and more info

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies
I honestly don't buy the "they are not targeting white people" theory.

Look at the videos of the "knockout game", listen to the testimony of people busted for "playing it" - you will find a pattern of racism (not reverse racism, but straight up racism) against white people.

Talking like this isn't terribly popular, but it is honest. This is about black teens and young "adults" targeting whites because they think it is acceptable for some reason.

Edit to add: In Richmond, VA the police are asking for help with this "Knockout Game." The police have stated

“The suspects are pretty much the same description, they are described usually as black males between the ages of 14 and 16. They are 5′ 8″, thin and usually have short hair,” he said. “Every one of the victims so far has been a white male, approximately 18 – 21 years of age.”
Source
edit on 9-12-2013 by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies because: More and more info

I work with a lot of black youth and no one HATES white ppl. I'm white and I'm more than accepted among the groups. It might just be the way I carry myself or the cultural melting pot that is my city but out of hundreds, literally none have had a get whitey attitude.

With that said, its not that uncommon for a white guy to just look like easy prey. I dont have any hard evidence to go off of but these kids simply see someone who looks like a B and attack them.

If they ran into an Urkel, someone who happens to be of color but still looks like a total nerd, then yes that person would most likely be attacked.

What video testimony are you referring to that mentions racism from the captured attackers?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Onslaught2996
reply to post by RickyD

Of course...all men should be wussies..I am tired of being a man..give me gun to make me feel safe..

On your reply...why don't you just come out and say.."i'm a coward and I have gun to prove it"...

or you could, oh, i dunno, STFU?

i think it was stated that the thread is in no way about guns, and here you are, trying to derail it, by trying to shift the conversation, to fit your personal, and nonsensical agenda....give it up, before one of us has a chat with a mod..

on the topic at hand - ...damn, did you guys hear when that guy's foot connected with that other guy's face....holy christ, what a sound...
edit on 9-12-2013 by Daedalus because: My god, the sound..

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Krystian

There was an attack in Saint Paul, MN.

There is longer video of the boy who was shot twice and arrested for his role in the "knockout game".

There are COUNTLESS instances of this and eyewitness testimony to this.

All you need to do is Google "Knockout Game"

wtvr.com...
www.theepochtimes.com... knockout-game-video-vicious-attack-in-milwaukee-captured-on-video/
www.foxnews.com... 2013/12/06/gutfeld-knockout-game-fueled-resentment
abcnews.go.com... test-knockout-game-assault/story?id=21058636

Al Sharpton even admits it is Black on White violence:
www.washingtontimes.com... /harper-knockout-game-not-a-myth-to-liberal-sharpto/

If I created the "Punch Em Out Game" where White teenagers randomly attacked Black people, there would be world-wide accusations of hate crimes taking place.

Where is the outcry here? I will tell you where, it is snuffed by a media who wants to downplay the racist attacks against whites out of fear that there will be - possibly justified if it continues - retaliation.

These are - pure and simple - racial attacks thinly veiled as something else.

This will build until a spark - possibly by some potential victim of the "Knockout Game" playing the "Shoot and Kill Your Attacker In Self Defense Game" - causes a full out race issue. If this isn't stopped before it gets to that point, the pent-up frustration and hate on both sides of the issue will explode. I wouldn't want to be the one who had to try to put that Genie back in its bottle!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join