It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knockout "Game" Backfires, Woman Attacked- What Is Going On With Our Society???

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by suz62

I love cheese...I could eat nothing but cheese for lunch every day.

There is a rather substantial selection of cheese just about anywhere if you know where to shop. (Obviously not at Wal-Martian)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DisgruntledPatriot

Thanks for your thorough and well-spoken reply. I don't have much else to add other than I understand where you're coming from and generally agree with you; I suppose I just felt that, as you pointed out, you could have perhaps framed your stance better initially. I have a tendency to be rather naive when it comes to dealing with diverse groups of people because I generally have limited interactions with them. This naivete and general kindness has led to me being taken advantage of in the past, so I can definitely appreciate your words. Thanks again and happy trails!

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

No worries, You actually helped ME out a great deal with giving me inspiration to be more specific in what I was saying. I wanted to say that in the first place but I suppose I had that nasty 24 hour writer's block that's going around this season.

I actually enjoy your posts, free as they are from immature, mean spirited jabs. I look forward to many more conversations with you here on the boards.

<< 10  11  12   >>

join