It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A fourth, mystery lineage of humans...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Oh I don't know, Ive never seen a naked primate in Africa !

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

One day a long long time ago an ape stood on two legs and started to walk, before long he lost all his body hair (even though it was bloody cold), and later that ape went to different parts of the big big world and a magical thing happened, they all turned different colours...well if that's the best you can do I will pass thanks!

If you don't believe in variation over generations how do you explain the Pomeranian or a Corgi? You understand that these dogs were created by humans in the last few hundred years right? There were no herds of wild Corgi's taking down deer in an ancient forest. If you can get this type of diversity in a few hundred years, imagine what could happen in a few hundred thousand years...

V

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

SLAYER69

So we have another artistic conjuring up out of the dark depths of the fantasy world.

Someone is laughing their azz off at how this fiction is sopped up.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
As I recall, one study of pygmies showed a variation on the x chromosome that had an non modern human time depth. Possibly it's referring to that, but it's been long suspected that modern humans and H Erectus in China interbred due to the fact modern east Asian teeth have the same kind of shovel shape (sinodonty) as the erectus teeth did.

Knowing human male behaviour, I'd be surprised if we didn't pick up traces of ancestry from every archaic group we wiped out

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join