It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WhistleBlower Head of FBI tells all from NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
This is an older video but it has shocking testimony and seems to link to events that have rocked the U.S in it's recent history.
I will let you make up your own minds.

This is about the illuminate, the Finders and The Franklin Cover Up.

edit on Mon Dec 9 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

could you please provide a synopsis of the video as it's over an hour long and can't watch it at work. A brief summary will go a long way please.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NONPOINT21

This video talks about insider knowledge of False Flag operations from an historical to his then present day, he warns Americans of the various methods and manipulations carried out by both the CIA and the FBI and the collaboration with what these bodies in today's world , are called terrorists.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

This is an older video but it has shocking testimony and seems to link to events that have rocked the U.S in it's recent history.

By any chance would this whistleblowers name be Ted Gunderson?

If so that explains alot.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

imho . . . anyone with an IQ above freezing . . . who has studied globalism seriously much at all . . .

knows that AT LEAST the bulk of what he says is absolutely true.

We left Kansas a long time ago.

What amazes me is the number of genuine Christians who believe we are in the END TIMES yet still can't quite believe that globalism is already here and about to jump full fledged onto the world stage overtly.

Doh! What do they think, that a group of old boys' club members are going to meet on a Friday evening and spring it all on the world the next Monday?

NOPE. Certainly satan has been working on the END GAME for thousands of years . . . with his fallen angels [purported ET's in our era] . . . Some say the effort goes back 400 years and some all the way to Rome.

Certainly the last 60 years the efforts have escalated massively.

The destruction of the old values and the old culture is almost complete. WW3 and some other engineered chaos and genocidal efforts should about do it in sufficiently for them to erect their utter tyranny on the ashes of the USA.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I have to concur with this man's research. It all leads back to astro-theology.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Pinkorchid
reply to post by NONPOINT21

This video talks about insider knowledge of False Flag operations from an historical to his then present day, he warns Americans of the various methods and manipulations carried out by both the CIA and the FBI and the collaboration with what these bodies in today's world , are called terrorists.

This is NOT "insider knowledge of False Flag operations." This man was not involved in these cases while in the FBI. He was hired as an investigator for the defense team and claims to have done research from that perspective.

The one thing that struck me was his repeated attempts to sell his books and videos to the audience. That is damaging to his credibility, in my opinion, because it stinks of an underlying personal agenda. Furthermore, he has not SHOWN any objective evidence to back up his claims other than to say "buy my stuff."

He does mention that current FBI personnel have criticized his statements although he doesn't mention or refute what they say, specifically. (Only a general dismissal because those detractors are "mind controlled"). So it goes to reason that if this guy should be given some consideration because he is former FBI, then so should those who are his detractors who are in the FBI. You know... That whole goose and gander thing...

;-)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

What's your opinion on the Johnny Gosch and nebraska child sex ring, oh gypsy lady?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Happy1
reply to post by CIAGypsy

What's your opinion on the Johnny Gosch and nebraska child sex ring, oh gypsy lady?

Honestly I have no opinion either way on Johnny Gosch. I have heard a lot of claims, but have seen no evidence to support those claims.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

qwerty12345
I have to concur with this man's research. It all leads back to astro-theology.

www.youtube.com...

That is pretty un- BEL-ievable . I got through about 10 of those vids and had to let it rest a minute. I have to get back to it though that's pretty interesting.

I still have to watch the Ted Gunderson thing I didn't have the time to watch the whole thing so didn't look into it too much.

top topics

join