It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frightning Video of an creepy "Alien-thing" climbing down a apartments wall in Russia

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by StargateSG7

That's an interesting thought, thanks for the videos, some really amazing machines there. What I find rather strange, although not completely unexpected, is how many people have made comments to the effect of being terrified of this creature. I suppose it's just fear of the unknown, and definitely understandable considering how alien this creature seems. That said, the creature really isn't doing anything overtly threatening, just kind of going about it's business.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

Sorry, not read the entire thread so if this has been asked before please ignore the rest of this post (or just ignore it anyway...)

Personally, my spidey sense is telling me this is a hoax...but for the sake of argument, let's assume it's genuine for a moment.

Now...what defense could be put up against such a creature if it were hostile?

Pretty much anywhere you could hide would be vulnerable to beings that could do what it's doing in the video clip wouldn't it?

Where would you hole up?

Apart from blasting it with guns, what offensive tactics could be used against it?

Any ideas?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I love how everyone in the comments section is so quick to yell 'Fake!'. Yet, poses absolutely ZERO insight as to what techniques, studios, or effects were employed to create this imagery.

Nevermind, no one is pointing out that, if this IS fake:

1) It is a GOOD one - whoever made it could write their own ticket and make a killing in Hollywood. That is some incredible CGI or whatever. (has anyone stepped forward to claim it as part of their special effects resume?!)

2) The creator(s) was(were) clever enough to invent a new, 'fake creature' that moved a) unlike anything I've ever seen before in any sci-fi film, and b) like you would expect a creature like that would move - after watching it a dozen times - with those types of limbs and 'adhesiveness' to vertical surfaces, like that.

3) Why would someone go to all the trouble?!

Kangaruex4Ewe
reply to post by boymonkey74

I hear you. The way the legs move is the creepiest. If it is fake.... they did a bang up job IMO. When the last leg hits the corner right on that ledge it's just plain spooky. I see it being faceless (in my mind) which is even spookier. If it had a mouth it would look like it was melting when it tried to open it.

My imagination could just go crazy here!

Exactly.

[heading back for rest of thread - got sidetracked on YouTube comments]
edit on 12/9/2013 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

As I put in my 2nd post here in this discussion (last page, not to be redundant here), the person who recorded is apparently is actually a moviemaker. I don't know if it was indeed them who made the CGI or if they were testing out a new camera they bought and happened to capture that on film (could explain the unnatural shaking if they had it say on a camera stand), who knows. Knowing that new information may make a lot of people conclude this is fake, although it could also show that may be the person was recording the building to test out new equipment. It could go a number of ways really.

The video description reads in 6 languages and reads as in English:

Unknown Creature with Very Long Arms and Legs Was Filmed in Russia while Climbing a Building

a strange creature has been captured by a moviemaker that was at home. the boy could see a strange sticking out of the top of a building that was right in front of your house. the creature can not be seen clearly, but we can recognize her long arms and legs which is devoted to climb the side of the building and walk along the walls through it until no longer visible by the camera.

edit on 12/9/13 by rainprincess64 because: Found a video with the same description after a Google Search, added link to YT video

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

ExquisitExamplE

That's an interesting thought, thanks for the videos, some really amazing machines there. What I find rather strange, although not completely unexpected, is how many people have made comments to the effect of being terrified of this creature. I suppose it's just fear of the unknown, and definitely understandable considering how alien this creature seems. That said, the creature really isn't doing anything overtly threatening, just kind of going about it's business.

You are kidding right? This creature is hanging round on the side of a building looking through people's windows. Not threatening and just going about it's business, you say.... yeah right!

It's like Satan's version of Spiderman

Seriously, some awesome responses here. I wish I could be more helpful rather than just being freaked out by it.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rainprincess64

Nice link thanks!

Wow is all I can say. I had heard about a merging of dimensions, and those that were previously unseen to us, can now be seen.

I believe that a whole bag full of strange is coming our way..

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rainprincess64

Thanks, for that translation. I noticed, no where in there does it say that THEY (people posting the video or recording it) created it.

I think when we hear the words 'recorded by a moviemkaker' [paraphrased], people are too quick to jump to the conclusion, "Oh, a moviemaker recorded it, clearly it must be fake/CGI", when what they should be thinking perhaps is, "Of course a moviemaker would be more likely to have an actual quality camera nearby" to capture such an anomoly. (as you alluded to)

After all the bitching that most of us do, myself included, about poor quality of filmed 'encounters', we got what we asked for in this one.

Either way, I have witnessed something pretty cool [read: freaky as hell]. Glad I got to see it.
edit on 12/9/2013 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by paradisepurple

Its like its looking for someone or something.

Though it is imperative to be cautious, it is also wise to think that if this is real, then just because it looks different and moves differently it doesn't necessarily mean that it's bad.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Its definitely not a projection. As it moves around to the dark side of the building, you can see it pass over the lit windows.

I'm gonna call REAL.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

I agree with you on this! While we're bound to see a lot of hoaxes (if all concluded "hoaxes" really are hoaxes or just claimed to be hoaxes for cover-up purposes), the ideas come from somewhere perhaps by inspiration of what someone actually has seen? Someone else here mentioned the possibility of this being somehow connected to the meteor crash in Russia back in February. From what I've heard floating around the internet, Russia has "threatened" the US gov't to disclose the existence of aliens... or they will. Wonder if things like this would be the start of that? I don't know, I'm just thinking of weird possibilities ha ha.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

cosmicexplorer
great video but i call fake on this account.....the creature is being so cautious and careful to not be seen by peaking around the corner yet...its crawling on the side of the building that is the most lit up completely exposing itself. Just seems odd that its so careful to peak around the corner but is right in there in the brightest spot! But great video either way done well if it is a fake.

It also appears to cross windows.

Maybe, but I think it's just the latest version of Photoshop. Lots of artists have a reason to make these hoaxes to sharpen their skills.
edit on 9-12-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by paradisepurple

I don't really think the video quality is high enough to tell if it's looking in peoples windows or not. Spiders cling to the sides of buildings and crawl about, do you find spiders threatening? Perhaps you do, but that, again, is more to do with fear of the unknown than it is the spider actually attempting to intimidate or threaten you. Spiders don't typically attack people and repeatedly taze them for riding a bike on the sidewalk, or for disagreeing with the opinion of the spider. I'm more threatened by police officers than I am spiders.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

ExquisitExamplE

----

This creature, if facing us full on, would between 15 to 30 feet ( 5 to 10 metres) tall
and pretty fearsome in ability....NOT something I'd want to face personally unless
it demonstrably showed EVERY INTENTION of being harmless to me or my planet!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

Actually the only living creatures on this planet that frighten me are spiders, so maybe that's why this gives me such the creeps.... Gimme snakes, roaches, scorpions, anything... Spiders though really make me feel really ill.

And think about it, spiders hang out on our buildings spinning their webs so that they can catch their prey

So yeah, until this vid can be debunked I going to remain completely freaked out because whatever that thing is (if real of course!) can be up to no good hanging off that apartment block.

If it's real I hope it's just observing us

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

I personally do not like spiders but I'm with you here. Every time I see cops I feel a sense of discomfort and insecurity, like something is "wrong". Ironic how they should represent the exact opposite: order and safety/protection ha ha.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I too remember this from 2011 when we first discussed it here in the original thread.

In the OP-2011, it was mentioned the guy is a filmaker as well...
edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

It is a small TREE FROG..can't tell the species, but it is on the window/glass with the apartment complex outside the window as a backdrop. It is either a pet of the filmer or native and on the exterior.

Here is a larger tree frog on a window, notice the leg motions, stretching etc.

Or just search utube for frog on window.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Aliensun

Beyond what we think we are seeing, we have to wonder about the history of that creature. The scene is dark, nighttime, and it is coming down from the top of a several storied-building. How did it get up there? Where did it come from originally? Being about ten feet long and just as wide with out-stretched appendages, it can't crawl into a crack someplace come daylight.

Lab escapee, man crossed with Daddy Long Leg Spider. They took it back to the lab likely.

They seem to be reported by many people. Since the early 2000's or so.

Seems the same as these: Listed as 3 on the list of 10 modern Paranormal

The black stick man is another entity encountered in modern times. Not to be confused with the shadow man, incredibly he is even stranger. Stick men are supposed to look like totally black, thin, stick figure drawings, such as teachers would make in kindergarten. They have been reported as between average height to impossibly tall. Their heads are just a black circle with no facial features being discernible.

Black Stick Men

listverse.com...
edit on 9-12-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
It's movements resemble a sloth in some way.

Interesting find.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It doesn't look all that real, but at least it's not the same old fake UFO video stuff that constantly makes its way onto the Internet. At least somebody here has some imagination.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join