It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frightning Video of an creepy "Alien-thing" climbing down a apartments wall in Russia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Its a rock!

Sorry, im a sheeple for memes

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

DeepVisions

Cool effects but it's definitely fake. I mean, no other witness to the 30 foot long creature crawling on their apt building??

more like a 8 foot body with 12 foot (appendages) "arms and legs"... it never stretches a full 30foot span in my view

i am using the input the windows are 5' tall 3' wide & the obvious separations between the floors are 10' apart
thanks for the video
edit on 9-12-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Yes a giant spider demon was prophesied in the bible...

Next thing heavens ultimate weapon a divine fly swatter blessed by thousands of ritual of sacrifices being put into this ultimate weapon.

For only one use...Then you have restart the rituals again to charge this divine fly swatter,
edit on 9-12-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Thank you very much for ruining my sleep yesterday frightening creature i had fallen sleep at 6Am

I dont believe this fake if it is its a good one.

Still the creature that i saw in my near death experience compares nothing to it.
edit on 9-12-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

Why that's a Mutant Stretch Demon don'tcha know?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe

boymonkey74
Great
it is 05:45 here in the UK I can't sleep and I just watched one of the most frightening videos I have ever seen

It is creepy as all get out and I have watched it about 15 times so far. It's like a car wreck.... I can't stop watching.

The world of YT videos isn't real world mate so don't worry, I highly doubt you have whatever that is crawling on the wall

Also, it's probably a projection being cast onto the building

edit on 9-12-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
great video but i call fake on this account.....the creature is being so cautious and careful to not be seen by peaking around the corner yet...its crawling on the side of the building that is the most lit up completely exposing itself. Just seems odd that its so careful to peak around the corner but is right in there in the brightest spot! But great video either way done well if it is a fake.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

it's probably a projection being cast onto the building

You really should leave the critical thinking and debunking to the professionals.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

FlySolo

it's probably a projection being cast onto the building

You really should leave the critical thinking and debunking to the professionals.

And you should let others speak their opinion

Surely there must be plenty of news channels with "UFOs" flying around in the background for you to peruse over?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Stormdancer777

I feel stupid, seems I'm the only one in this thread who doesn't know what on earth this is?

Please explain Stormdancer, thank you very much

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Attempting to get another thread trashed that doesn't belong to you? Practice what you preach. Your comment was off topic and thread drifting.

Back on topic...
A projector camera light would illuminate the building a lot brighter than it is and trying to center the frame on the building without illuminating the surrounding area would be extremely difficult. Not to mention the 2d look and feel would not be terribly convincing. Not to mention, lining up the edges of the building to coincide with the movement and 'grabbing' of edges. Bah..never mind...

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

It looks like a stick bug on a model building

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Zcustosmorum

Kangaruex4Ewe

boymonkey74
Great
it is 05:45 here in the UK I can't sleep and I just watched one of the most frightening videos I have ever seen

It is creepy as all get out and I have watched it about 15 times so far. It's like a car wreck.... I can't stop watching.

The world of YT videos isn't real world mate so don't worry, I highly doubt you have whatever that is crawling on the wall

Also, it's probably a projection being cast onto the building

edit on 9-12-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

Several of my posts said I believed it was fake. I would have to, else the last thing I would be doing is living above ground playing on the PC after dark.

It is still extremely creepy regardless. They should make a movie out of it. It certainly beats Nightmare on Elm Street.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It kind of resembles this alien from the movie The Darkest Hour. Similar shape anyway.

i583.photobucket.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
My first impression is that it looked like stop-action of a little building, with the shaky hand-held camera effect added in to hide it.

I agree it is creepy, and the creator has a future in horror movies. Well done.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

One thing that is interesting when I do a SMOOTH luminance level
(i.e. brightening) of the video so that I don't accentuate the
JPEG-image like macro-block compression artifacts that are
present in the video.....is that the creature CRAWLS OVER
THE ROOF'S EDGE !!!!!

I was creeped out but ok until I read your post.

Now I'm sitting here praying that it's fake.

Jesus - the arms on that thing! It's so ... stretchy and creepy and looks like it would be sticky....

Did it monitor our broadcasts and see Spiderman and assume that humans are ok with that sort of creepy activity?? Cause we're not!!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

paradisepurple

Stormdancer777

I feel stupid, seems I'm the only one in this thread who doesn't know what on earth this is?

Please explain Stormdancer, thank you very much

It is a Petroglyph from Hawaii

en.wikipedia.org...

Many people on alternative forums think they are depictions of aliens.
edit on 123131p://bMonday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Thanks for clearing that up for me!

I have to say, it's frightening similar

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by StargateSG7

StargateSG7
One thing that is interesting when I do a SMOOTH luminance level
(i.e. brightening) of the video so that I don't accentuate the
JPEG-image like macro-block compression artifacts that are
present in the video.....is that the creature CRAWLS OVER
THE ROOF'S EDGE !!!!!

It's NOT noticeable in the original video or any subsequent video
permutations, but you can clearly see arms/legs reaching OVER
the roof-ledges and grabbing onto the walls of the building
and ONLY THEN coming into view!!!!!!!

Can you perhaps upload your edit of this video with the smooth luminance level so the rest of us can see what you're talking about? I'm quite interested to see it climb over the roof, but even the video Pinke linked to on page 1 is too dark to see it...

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Does anyone else think that maybe this has to do with that meteor that crashed in Russia?

Chelyabinsk meteor

What bugs me, is if this guy as such a terrible phone, how would he create something that looks like that? The way it moves it real enough for me to stay out of Russia for a while!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join