It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frightning Video of an creepy "Alien-thing" climbing down a apartments wall in Russia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

I don't see any shadow to it. Unless maybe it is alien enough to not create one

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Woah..... this is weird.... not totally debunkable at first sight!

kinda reminds me of this

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Aleister
Watched the vid, haven't read the thread, but of course one thing Hoaxes it:

Shadows.

The creature has no shadow, even when it is climbing down the lighted side of the building. For someone who took the time to make it look like it was grabbing on to surfaces, and to make it walk past lighted windows on the dark side of the building (that was nice) why didn't they think of adding shadows??

I don't know...when the vid is slowed down at about :44 I definitely see shadows!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Please, please let someone debunk this and prove it's a fake, cause it looks bloomin real enough to me, and I don't want it to be! So all you guys that are video/camera experts, get a move on for me! I'll give all my stars to the first one to prove it's a fake. Okay, I know I haven't got many, but it's all I have to barter with.

Whilst looking through the OP's YouTube links comments, it seems to have originated from this website..

www.liveleak.com...

On a side note, I've been waiting for all the usual 'It's a bug on the glass' posters to show up. Erm, nope, not this time.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Interesting video, s and f for posting.

My first thought is cgi. The end of the video, which I guess is reverse heat signature or something, even looks like a crude drawing done before the actual animation.

But, I certainly believe it could be real. I am just not sure to be honest. It is very creepy, and i guess I don't want it to be real.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Well, this is certainly a very awesome video. As to whether it is a real thing, and somehow an entire neighborhood, as well as any local law enforcement agencies managed to totally ignore it, save for one lone camera operator in an apartment, or not, I cannot say.

What I can say is that a life form of that size would be difficult to miss under daylight. Very interesting .

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

VoidWalker

I don't see any shadow to it. Unless maybe it is alien enough to not create one

That's the first thing that stood out to me as well.

Inter-dimensional?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

shockedonlooker

Aleister

Shadows.

The creature has no shadow, even when it is climbing down the lighted side of the building. For someone who took the time to make it look like it was grabbing on to surfaces, and to make it walk past lighted windows on the dark side of the building (that was nice) why didn't they think of adding shadows??

I don't know...when the vid is slowed down at about :44 I definitely see shadows!

Shouldn't have to slow it down. The side of the building is lit by a light source, a strong one taking into account the side of the building next to it is in deep shadow. So the shadows under the "legs" should be constant and consistent with the movement of the shoelace creature or whatever the guy making this used to play "the thing". He should have put the shadows in, it would have given it another layer of reality, but he missed his chance.
edit on 9-12-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by shockedonlooker

Me too, I'm sure I see a glimpse of a shadow of it's legs at the 0.14 mark but it's such a poor quality video it's hard to tell....

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by StargateSG7

Thx for your analysis!!!

Good Job.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I hate being redundant here but if that's a fake, that is one hell of a good fake (can see some shadowing directly under the whatever the heck this thing is ha ha). Some people suggested a spider, although I've never seen or heard of a 4-legged spider before. I agree with the person who mentioned how someone could have been playing with their new camera (perhaps is on a camera stand thus is so "steady" despite the circumstances? ha ha). As for those who find it suspicious that no one else saw this, may be people were simply not looking out the window at that time (perhaps were in bed as it could've been late at night or people were say having dinner or watching TV?). That and if you look, there's no people standing in the windows and the "thing" doesn't cross paths with many window openings (seems to go around them). It'd be definitely easier to just say CGI, as that is what our rational minds want us to say (if it is, by all means please prove so!).

It's a hell of a good fake if that's indeed what it is (don't see why they'd make THAT much effort for a hoax honestly). I'm definitely open to the possibility of this being real. I've seen some pretty creepy things (and was not the only one for some of those times either!), so if this is real it wouldn't surprise me much.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MissBeck

Yes!! i understand your feelings. I had the same. Please don't let this be real!
Look when this "thing" moves to the other side of the wall from the building and
looks into a windows (at 0:20) .
Anyway it looks to me, as if it is doing so. Creepy eh!?

edit on 9/12/13 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by rainprincess64

That is my opinion too.
If its a fake its an extremely good one.
Well, i think its the real deal. IMHO.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Aleister

shockedonlooker

Aleister

Shadows.

Shouldn't have to slow it down. The side of the building is lit by a light source, a strong one taking into account the side of the building next to it is in deep shadow. So the shadows under the "legs" should be constant and consistent with the movement of the shoelace creature or whatever the guy making this used to play "the thing". He should have put the shadows in, it would have given it another layer of reality, but he missed his chance.
edit on 9-12-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

I apologize, I mentioned the :44 part because it also looks to be zoomed in closer, not really slowed. I live in an area with 36 lights shining in close proximity to my house. I've counted and cursed them all in my attempts to star gaze in the city. Lights both from street and an industrial storage facility, both led and sulpher plasma but shadows can still be seen. Either they are "washed out" from all the light, depending on how much of the building is in direct light or sometimes I get the multiple shadow illusion. My experience comes just from playing with my kids outside after dark when they were little.

Hhhhmmmm...not saying it's real, but it'd be interesting to know how many lights are at street level in this vid. If there were many, at intervals, I guess I would expect the multiple shadow illusion. This dang video has kept me awake all night watching the strobe shadows from snow plows thrown on my livingroom walls wondering about it

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidWalker

Look again! There is a shadow seen when the creature goes down.

-------

And as another poster said, we can see the creature looking over the ledge before climbing down, even in the original version.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Creepy indeed!! That certainly aint no Santa Claus trying to get down a chimney!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Beyond what we think we are seeing, we have to wonder about the history of that creature. The scene is dark, nighttime, and it is coming down from the top of a several storied-building. How did it get up there? Where did it come from originally? Being about ten feet long and just as wide with out-stretched appendages, it can't crawl into a crack someplace come daylight.

Since it does not seem to be an earthly creature, is it a different type of ET than what we are accustomed? Does it seem, in appearance and actions, like it has the ability to build a spaceship that can fly to Earth? Does it give signs of intelligence beyond that of a crawling insect? Is it searching for our leaders or supper? And in moving down toward the ground, past lighted windows and dark ones was it not seen by people in that building or from other vantage points?

Maybe it is a mechanical device of earthly origin. But its body is long and thin and devoid of much a torso that (we think) would contain its power unit nor is it easy to understand how the long appendages can move without exterior bumps covering the mechanisms to cause it to move.

My guess, after this manner of investigating is that the video is CG. Maybe just a little bit less real than ourselves!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
looks like a projection.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

This is interesting Dominator.

What I see to be very compelling at around the 20 second mark is when the alleged creature becomes perpendicular with the corner of the wall and seems to grab the corner and look as if peeking to see if it is ok to continue moving.

I am not buying into this now but is is very spooky.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join