It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frightning Video of an creepy "Alien-thing" climbing down a apartments wall in Russia

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Or you can believe in the incredible implausibility of a very-thin very-large elastic creature, that defies all physiology common sense, and is able to hold its weight on a small windowsill with a narrow elastic tendril… and doing so without breaking the small windowsill under its weight or having any other eye-witnesses as it slowly progresses down the side of a building in direct light in a well-lit apartment complex.

Than please...put a HOAX label than on any God thread...if we're going with what is "plausible".

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I'm still waiting to find out if this video is indeed a hoax, by means of the guy who filmed the "creature" admitting it as such. Anyone hear/find anything on the 'Net? I'm still searching, but all I can find are articles saying this sort of creature has been spotted for YEARS.

Oh, and MissBeck made some EXCELLENT points!

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Thanks God I didn't see a stretch fallus being streched around a corner..I mean, the chances it can multiply are less possible. And I will sleep better the coming nights..

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Welcome to the internet, folks. Lol.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

DayKnightmare
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

You can read and know what i mean...you are just trying to discredit me, typical disinfo tactic.
You have never made a spelling error?
oh ok yeah right...
good point sir you are so right, it is just a total fake cuz I cant spell...

Don't worry, he will start calling a a racist in a minute when all his other arguments fail. LOL. Keep thinking for yourself. Deny Ignorance.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

LordOfDestruction
Really ATS? This is in hoax for what reason? what experts did you get to study the video and prove it fake? This is really sad, enough people blurt out the word fake because they don't want to believe something and all of a sudden the thread goes to #%#%. This is happening more and more on here, truly sad.

I downloaded and opened up the highest resolution version I could get on Youtube and the shadows are there and perfect. The only problem with this video is that there is no problem. There is no good way to debunk it. So, like I said before, its either a high end fake or real. I have opened this thing in premiere pro and adjusted the HSL, Lightness and Contrast, Color Balance, Unsharp Mask, Adjusted Sharpness, Find Edges, Inverted, etc. You name it I tried it and I still find no evidence of tampering. So, that leads me to my conclusion of high end fake or real. Again, the low-quality of an original cell-phone video is not the best medium for creating high end fakes, so there's that. I'm not saying its real, but someone went to an awful lot of effort if its fake.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Ok so here is a video of all the debunking efforts I have done. I still can't find anything that suggests its a fake. Also, watch the shadows and how perfectly they match the creature's movements. Like I said before, its either a high end fake or its real.

Modified to add that by real, I only mean that the footage is authentic and shot as is. I am not speaking to the creature thingy itself. This could be real footage of a Russian military technology for all any of us know. It looks awful human when it peeks around the wall before it crosses. Keep an open mind and think for yourself.
edit on 21-12-2013 by Fearthedarkforiaminit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Fearthedarkforiaminit

Great job! Thanks for making the video.

I swear, the more I watch that alien thing creep down the building, the more freaked out I become..

(is it just me, or does that alien "leap" off the building after it 'rounds the corner? )

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

DayKnightmare

Are you blind?
there are parts of the video where it clearly changes shape to be more humanoid, in coorilation with approaching the windows that may have occupants.
You need to start looking at the behavior of this organism and learning as opposed to defensive reactions do to your reinforcement of your personal negative hallucination.

Is that because you should expect to see someones face OUTSIDE your window when you are a few stories up ?

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I do not think that it has allot to do with the website owner, i think that its mostly people that call it a hoax because they cannot open their mind to something beeing real, so if they dont understand it they cannot consider it true, therefore the first thing they say is fake and then ofcourse the website owner can only declare it a hoax for the reason that so many people blurt out the word fake right away before thinking or looking at evidence.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

Personal truth is subjective it is not a fact. People are labeling this a HOAX using personal truth not fact. Jumping to conclusions using truth rather then fact goes against denying ignorance.

This is my two cents and yes I believe it is fake but it is personal truth not fact. How many times do we need to see people putting truth forward as fact before we understand the difference.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
If that's CGI its real good.If its not a hoax then I don't believe we have anything like that on this planet.Thanx for posting this!

Edit:I just noticed this in hoax bin and wonder if someone can explain how this was supposedly debunked?
edit on CSTMonam1761 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

edit on CSTMonam1761 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Sunspark
reply to post by Fearthedarkforiaminit

(is it just me, or does that alien "leap" off the building after it 'rounds the corner? )

Yes, I see it jumping off too. I thought that's why the actor playing the scared man says "It saw me" and starts to flee.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawg61

Because Skeptic Overlord said so.

It's in the past pages of the thread.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by StargateSG7

Nice
Second

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

Here comes Slender Man - Lock your doors and windows boys and girls.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I read all of the comments and not one proved it was a hoax, that's not right....

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I'm going to be that guy and say, "I HOPE THAT THING IS REAL!!!"
edit on 17-1-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

3u40r15m
I read all of the comments and not one proved it was a hoax, that's not right....

I just said the same thing in the other thread of this same video. Where is the proof this is fake?

Seems to be a trend on ats now a days that is something is too real or not easily explained it is labeled a hoax or some other BS. Come on ats go back to the old days when this thread would have been at the top of the home page and nit picked until we have an answer.
edit on 1/17/2014 by Agent008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
That is Mr. Fantastic from the Fantastic Four

Geez how could it be a fake it looked like a how a climber would leverage foot and hand holds. Professional done or a genius if faked!

That or we are looking finally at a real creature or homo-superior...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join