It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frightning Video of an creepy "Alien-thing" climbing down a apartments wall in Russia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I found this Video on Youtube its from 25 ofNovember 2013.
I found this video extremely fringtening.
Just imagin this "Thing" is just passing by your kitchenwindow when you are just preparing yourt meal.
horrifying.
To me this doesn't look like CGI. What do you guys think here on ATSA about this.

Click-Youtube Video

It seems that it was also shown on Turkish News website
2e.Youtube Video

edit on 8/12/13 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
My first impression was that of a miniature building and someone playing with a shadow on it.

Interesting though.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I think it could be perfectly possible...on another planet with different gravity for contact by an insect or whatever.

On Earth though, that's several times bigger than anything the legs could muster for sticky to support it. Even a hollow and very light bird like structure, on that scale, would go...how did they use to put it? Oh yes....

Boom-Splat.

I'm open to challenges to the laws of nature, since we've explored so little of it as a total, but the laws of physics are a bit tougher to find a new exception to, I think.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
looks like sweet gaming creature but ya cgi would b the easiest answer

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It reminds me of Elastigirl from the Incredibles. I think stick aliens are the scariest. If I saw something like that in real life, I think my heart would just stop.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Elastic man!!

I'll tell ya whats wrong with that vid. It's the person filming it.
Be honest, if you saw that thing crawling down a wall what would your first thought be?
Mine would be - Is their one of those things on MY wall! I sure as hell wouldn't be standing there filming it!

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Spookybelle
My first impression was that of a miniature building and someone playing with a shadow on it.

Interesting though.

My exact first thought was "miniature building". I don't know why, but that is what it seems like to me as well.

It comes across a wee bit creepy whether it is fake or not.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

Its been reposted like a billion times since it was first put up, and various modifications have been done to it including accidental frame blending and more compression. When you look at a better version of the video it gets less and less convincing:

I'd have to check closer, but it appears to be at a lower range of black than the recording device appears to be creating by itself. There are so many different versions of it, it would be time consuming to find the original.

Is neatish and creepy though.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
nice find

This vid could cause nightmares, and if it is real god help us all, it could have already caused thousands of deaths by heart attack alone...

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Thx for the info!
I did a search here on ATS but couldn't find anything.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Human fly on stilts?

Oo

Doesnt appear cgi to me for once...

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
A few years ago, something similar was filmed or photographed in Europe. It was white, and climbed a building. It was really creepy.

I remember it being posted here on ATS.

EDIT: Oops. Forgot to say forgot what was the title of the other video... :/
edit on 8-12-2013 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I think this is the original video with sound included.

Cool effects but it's definitely fake. I mean, no other witness to the 30 foot long creature crawling on their apt building??

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Great
it is 05:45 here in the UK I can't sleep and I just watched one of the most frightening videos I have ever seen

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

boymonkey74
Great
it is 05:45 here in the UK I can't sleep and I just watched one of the most frightening videos I have ever seen

It is creepy as all get out and I have watched it about 15 times so far. It's like a car wreck.... I can't stop watching.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Imagine bumping into that in a dark alley

Heck I would have killed it even If it was a friendly alien lol.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
I think it could be perfectly possible...on another planet with different gravity for contact by an insect or whatever.

On Earth though, that's several times bigger than anything the legs could muster for sticky to support it. Even a hollow and very light bird like structure, on that scale, would go...how did they use to put it? Oh yes....

Boom-Splat.

I'm open to challenges to the laws of nature, since we've explored so little of it as a total, but the laws of physics are a bit tougher to find a new exception to, I think.

Why are you assuming that the "laws of physics" we know to be true here on earth are the same everywhere?
Also who knows what it could be made of? an element we never seen before that could make it's body stronger than titanium but lighter than plastic?

It could even be wearing a suit for all you can tell that renders it weightless for all we know.

When talking about something from another planet all things we think we know are irrelevant I believe.

just a thought....

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I hear you. The way the legs move is the creepiest. If it is fake.... they did a bang up job IMO. When the last leg hits the corner right on that ledge it's just plain spooky. I see it being faceless (in my mind) which is even spookier. If it had a mouth it would look like it was melting when it tried to open it.

My imagination could just go crazy here!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
2 years old thread from ATS about stick-like creature climbing a wall
edit on 9-12-2013 by NowanKenubi because: Don't know why... but thought creature to be white...

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
double post
edit on 9-12-2013 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join