It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia abolishes debt limit!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Global not just US. Same Oligopoly of fiat finance no matter where you are on the globe!

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Just leave the GST as it is. 10% is good because it's very easy to work out ;-p

Not only that but seriously... we pay personal income taxes then 10% GST on everything....

So for instance the top rate is basically 48% personal tax rate and 10% GST. Unless they are saving most of thier money the top income earners are paying taxes of 58%...

I get taxed a personal income tax rate of 30%.
I spend most of my money on goods or services.... You know... Bills... Food, clothes, etc.
with the GST that's basically a 40% tax rate... on my $62k I earn. or $24800 tax, leaving me $37200.

Why do you idiots WANT to increase the GST? Other taxes keep going up every year. Then they introduce more taxes for other things. And you want them to increase the GST more? Geezus

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: bellagirl
lets tell the whole truth....when the labor government into power in 2007 the country was in SURPLUS.

They created the debt, they spent the money, they turned the country into the mess its in now.

I personally sleep better at night knowing liberal is in now.

Hows your sleeping lately.. Tony has lied big time, I now see people regretting voting for that awful excuse of a pm...
Hope Malcolm takes over his job.
edit on 8/6/2014 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: amraks

sleeping like a kitten my friend. the only people i hear crying are those who have never liked him or voted for him.

trust me...if an election was held tomorrow he would win again.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: bellagirl

sleeping like a kitten my friend. the only people i hear crying are those who have never liked him or voted for him.

trust me...if an election was held tomorrow he would win again.

I doubt all the people who voted him in last time will..
Lots of people were fooled into this, you don't realize the scale of the duped people.
Labor would win in a landslide if it was held tomorrow.
He won't ever win if a election was held tomorrow unless you know of something I don't concerning vote rigging corruption.

The amount of jobs lost in Tasmania since he has sat down is incredible and record breaking.

Oh and lay off the vodka, Hubby won't always buy it for you...
edit on 9/6/2014 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Oh and lay off the vodka, Hubby won't always buy it for you...

was this an attempt at humour ?????

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: bellagirl

Lets tell the whole truth....when the labor government into power in 2007 the country was in SURPLUS.

They created the debt, they spent the money, they turned the country into the mess its in now. -

As this is ats we in the alternate universe of real info and underground ideas and facts i may as well let you know that you have swallowed the lie of fractional reserve banking. Put fractional reserve banking into goolge or youtube then research.
Post here after you have read up on it or watched videos and not before.
Then and only then respond and tell me whether you think think things like debts or credit even matter one iota. In any case if your good catholic you should realise you cant take IT$$ with you when you die. But then again idiot tonys a good catholic isnt he the jesuit mongrel kind.
Catholics in Australia always had the choice of Democratic labour Party i guess they just sold out to Mammon right!
edit on 10-6-2014 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join