It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful Sacred Geometry & Fractals Found In Snowflakes! (will make You say WOOW)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Those are amazing! Mother nature can really do a number huh? Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Those are extra cool photo's!!! S & F

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

smithjustinb
These are cool and all, but just because they have six branches doesn't make them sacred geometry.

I want to know why you think that? I ask because I consider myself a student of Geometry, both Sacred and the thoroughly practical. Look at the Metatron's Cube (undoubtedly a part of Sacred Geometry) which has embedded within it a *gasp* hexagon (six sided polygon), within it, the six pointed star, which contains within itself another hexagon. So, tell me, why does it not make them sacred geometry? "just" because they have six branches is not really accurate or an adequate explanation of not making them 'sacred geometry'. What, then, I would implore to ask you, is "sacred geometry" if not the very geometry of Nature.
Or have you forgotten, already, what geometry means? Geo = Earth, Metry = Measure Geometry = Earth Measure. Yes, we certainly have come a long ways from using geometry to simply measure the earth, it is the very foundation of Mathematical and Scientific reasoning. Is it not, then, justified for me (individually, anyway) to say, that ALL geometry, regardless of it's origin or purpose, is SACRED in it's own right, in that any geometric shape is infallible in it's creation.... like anything Sacred, it is transcendental to our own understanding of the workings of the Universe, and reveals within itself, it's own structure, an underlying truth of the structure of the World As We Know It?

Or are you just saying that it's not Sacred Geometry because it's not a Vesica Pisces, or a Metatron's Cube, or the Flower of Life, or other commonly known "Sacred" Geometrical figures?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 3OGRE3

No vesica Pisces. And, not necessarily any golden or fibonnaci ratio. Although these may be in there, I would expect the thread about geometry to show where. But it seems like the Op just saw a six branched figure and automatically assumed "sacred geometry". Just because you can draw a hexagon around something and the tips of its branches touch the corners, doesn't mean it's sacred geometry.

This thread doesn't show any relationship between sacred geometry and snowflakes. Nothing new is learned here and the title is misleading.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration. - N.Tesla

edit on 10-12-2013 by topsecretfulton because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2013 by topsecretfulton because: bad link

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

This kind of knocks the idea of the Fibonacci sequence out of the playing field when they say that the spiral is natures natural form. www.mathsisfun.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Cheesy, your threads are so much fun. Hadn't seen these snowflake pictures before, they are fantastic!
What has flowed forth from the mind of the Creator... The pattern and structure to everything, wow! Completely boggles my mind with every new thing in nature I learn about and observe.

P.S.
Cheesy, I know you have been told this before, but your avatar makes me smile pretty much every time I see it! Thanks for bringing some joy and wonder to the day.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Awesome post Cheesy. Whenever people suspect non-natural origins to things in nature (especially six-sided things like the storm on Saturn) I think of snowflakes and want to dream up a conspiracy theory about an alien machine in the sky that cranks out every snowflake everyone's ever seen.

Couldn't resist.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Perfect thread for this snowy day in Philly.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Fantastic....this post make a very important observation...just because it looks machined doesn't necessarily mean it is...no alien intervention here....not a man made structure..just something from nature...the genius of architects.

Lets just keep these images in mind when we look elsewhere hoping to find structures that look as though it is impossible for nature to create such a thing...this is all the proof you may need to dispel some thoughts on the idea of intelligent design...

Of course someone before me made this same observation. Lazy me should have read through all the replies...

edit on 10-12-2013 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Think on this.
water is just two chemicals yes.
so How can you get so many different pasterns???

look at other crystals.
like quarts, take 100000 of years to grow.
and they all look the same!

but something that forms in seconds
has a endless patterns!

Water IS life.

I would what a very slow grown water crystal would look like?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Very Cool! Thanks for showing these - I had no idea snowflakes could look like that! Amazing...

Also just wanted to say thanks to you, Cheesy. I've read a couple of threads you started, and I just wanted to say that your optimistic attitude, curiosity and awe at the world is refreshing - and contagious. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 3OGRE3

Your reply about the Metatron Cube got me thinking about two things, one, the hexagon on Saturn, curious what your thoughts would be on that? And two, a LOT of 6 pointed figures came out in my computer-generated Cymatics study, especially at the lower octaves.
dameonkeller.wix.com...#!a432hz-cymatics
Lower octaves of frequencies, lower temperatures somehow relative? I dunno.
I find those barbell and other odd shaped ones mind-boggling...
beautiful pictures, great post!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
if we can find these advanced geometric patterns in snowflakes then why cant we accept crop circles may be result of a natural phenomenom?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join