It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be the beginning of the end of big oil? I sure hope so!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
My friend Glen at Project Nsearch sent me this link. I hope it is going to make it before big oil can get to them. We really need to get this info out for the sake of humanity. Good luck to us all! Here's the link:www.project.nsearch.com...
edit on Sun Dec 8 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
when skimming it .. i see words and phrases like ... ''apparently' .. 'There is one catch' ..... 'claim to have invented a free energy device' .... 'requires a small amount of initial input power to start some kind of sensor rolling' .... 'The product looks legit. If this is for real,' ....

i feel a flop coming nowhere near what the grandiose title suggests ... cheers tho

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Segenam

Hey, It's a start!

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well I hit up some alternate energy forums to see what those guys were talking about and they've pulled up the patents and seem to say there is potential with this but it seems there is one critical piece of information missing that the designers aren't talking about.

Not exactly sure what they are talking about as its all way, way out of my knowledge base but basically, in order to recreate this to prove its validity they need more information.

This is leading many to believe that its a hoax.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Four responses and no flags? Rough crowd tonight. I'll do ya a solid and run up the ensign!

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

They have several sizes of the generator. The smallest prototype they built is capable of generating 12.1 kw of power, with a load of 6000 watts, using only 21 watts input energy. The prototype unit weighs 1.5 kg measuring 20x30x15 cm. The average home needs around 15 kw of power.

This paragraph from the OP's source tells me all I need to know. 12kw= 12,000 watts. If it can generate 12kw, the load doesn't matter (up to 12kw). This to me is proof positive that this is all bull put out by people who don't know how electricity works.

ETA: All that the load is, is how much available power is being used.
edit on 8-12-2013 by randomtangentsrme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well it appears that these guys are trying to paten this without incorporating any of their test methods or materials used.

They don't want anyone copying it yet want to patent it so its leading many people who know this area pretty well to believe this is going to be some sort of patent scam.

I'd be very cautions if they offer to send you their "full" schematics for 95.99.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

randomtangentsrme

They have several sizes of the generator. The smallest prototype they built is capable of generating 12.1 kw of power, with a load of 6000 watts, using only 21 watts input energy. The prototype unit weighs 1.5 kg measuring 20x30x15 cm. The average home needs around 15 kw of power.

This paragraph from the OP's source tells me all I need to know. 12kw= 12,000 watts. If it can generate 12kw, the load doesn't matter (up to 12kw). This to me is proof positive that this is all bull put out by people who don't know how electricity works.

ETA: All that the load is, is how much available power is being used.
edit on 8-12-2013 by randomtangentsrme because: (no reason given)

To add to your post, also the difference between "power" and "energy" when speaking technically. Since we often interchange these in informal speech.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Why the term "big oil"? What does that mean?

Is "small oil" ok or just a little evil?

I only hear the word "big" used in front of oil and tobacco, why? What is the cut off between "big oil" and "small oil".

This is not thread drift since the term was used in the title and thread with no definition.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Thanks OP, very interesting.

Now...if only i could comprehend the lingo.

Don't suppose anyone speaks their language would like to translate the videos about this...pretty please?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
This is reminiscent of the Lutec 1000. Link doesn't work? Neither did their scam....I hope.

Very little about it.
I remember reading about it and watching it for awhile, then they hadn't updated their site in over a year and then poof...gone like Keyser Soze.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The red flag for me is this:

I am in contact with the inventors here in Brazil.
We are planing to have them doing demos about the Captor at the International Free Software Forum at May 2014.

Always with the demonstrations.
If they just built one, they could sell it.
Seriously, just ONE machine. One real, actual overunity free energy machine, it would be worth enough to fund their startup.
But nope... despite claims earlier in the article that they are indeed making and selling, they still feel the need to do more demonstrations.
Just like all the other previous scams.

And this on another page:

On their home page, they say that they have a unit commercially available that produces 39.6 kW at 220V while consuming just 440 W from the grid.

If it is really producing 39.6 kW, then there is no need to get 440 watts from the grid at all. It could power itself and still have 39.2kW left over.

But no... as always...

edit on 9-12-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by w8tn4it

wow another unevidenced " overunity " claim

PS - can it create any of the petrochemicals we currently synethesise from oil ?

if not - our oil dependence will continue

join