It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Measles Cases Triple in U.S., Vaccine Refusal Here and Elsewhere to Blame

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by golemina

Also that is false also about all autistic people have had vaccines, in my place of work we have 12 service users all with varying spectrum's of autism and 8 have had vaccine shots when they were young and 4 have not so, I checked when I first read their medical historys.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Exactly WHICH of my brilliant observations/assertions did you 'think' your 'link' is refuting Monk?

edit on 8-12-2013 by golemina because: Typos!

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

boymonkey74

Also that is false also about all autistic people have had vaccines, in my place of work we have 12 service users all with varying spectrum's of autism and 8 have had vaccine shots when they were young and 4 have not so, I checked when I first read their medical historys.

This ain't exactly my first rodeo Monk...

And I'm FLAT OUT calling BS!

edit on 8-12-2013 by golemina because: Needed Monk's quote.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

These from you btw.

At the turn of the century (1900's)... NO ONE died from heart attacks. NO ONE!!! There was NO SUCH disease. Tada!

Wrong.

And YES... the cause of Autism is 100% from vaccinations! You would think even a charlatan would understand that... All Autistics have received inoculations. No one who was ever NOT inoculated has became an Autistic.

Wrong also.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

daryllyn

OrphanApology
The primary issue with vaccinations is the frequency and age they are given.

Age should be bumped up to right after child finishes breast feeding. They should also be spaced further apart.

Not all anti-vax info is an all or none. There are some legitimate concerns that should be addressed. Like why are you giving an infant a Hep B vaccine if the mother doesn't have the STD?

Kind of like the required meningitis shots in Texas colleges now. Just an excuse to make money off of an illness that kills less people than suicides and twice as much as lightning strikes.

When my youngest son (now 4) was 4 months old, they wanted to give him eight vaccinations in one sitting. EIGHT. We ended up doing a delayed schedule because that is too many for one sitting in my opinion.

I agree completely on the Hep B vaccine, unless the babies of uninfected mothers are going to walk right out of the hospital to immediately shoot drugs and have unprotected sex, it isn't necessary. It should be on a case by case basis.

edit on 12/8/2013 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

darallyn, I experienced the same as you.

In my experience they waited until I was asleep from pain meds after my emergency c-section to take my baby away and give him a hep-b shot. THAT made me mad.

Other than that I thought long and hard about the vaccinations and I gave my son his but I would only get 1 or 2 at a time and not the 8 in one sitting that they were pushing. He's now 3 years old and is up to date on all his 2 year old shots. I just really have delayed getting any more now because he has all the major ones.

The decision to vaccinate wasn't one I just blindly decided on, I had read all the scary posts online, here and elsewhere about autism and all the horrible things that could happen. I decided to find my compromise and get him the vaccinations but I controlled when and how many at a time.

So far, he's rarely sick and I haven't noticed any autistic behavior or anything out of the ordinary.
edit on 8-12-2013 by seeker11 because: correction

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Don't give a darn If you think It is BS, I know 4 of my service users did not have the MRR vaccine so you saying that everyone with Autism has had these shots is bunk.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

(Deaths and Serious Patient Outcomes from FDA-Approved Drugs) "These data describe the outcome of the patient as defined in U.S. reporting regulations (21 CFR 310.305, 314.80, 314.98, 600.80) and Forms FDA 3500 and 3500A (the MedWatch forms). Serious means that one or more of the following outcomes were documented in the report: death, hospitalization, life-threatening, disability, congenital anomaly and/or other serious outcome. Documenting one or more of these outcomes in a report does not necessarily mean that the suspect product(s) named in the report was the cause of these outcomes." -

AERS1 Patient Outcomes by Year
Year
Death Serious .

2000 19,445 153,818

2001 23,988 166,384

2002 28,181 159,000

2003 35,173 177,008

2004 34,928 199,510

2005 40,238 257,604

2006 37,465 265,130

2007 36,834 273,276

2008 49,958 319,741

2009 63,846 373,535

2010 82,724 471,291

In just 10 years the death rate from FDA approved drugs has climbed from 19,445 to 82,724.
and they are old numbers , which do not reflect the current rate of death.

drugwarfacts.org.../30#sthash.FEyvxblo.dpbs

1 AERS = Adverse Events Reporting System. This system managed by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) contains over four million reports of adverse events and reflects data from 1969 to the present. Data from AERS are presented as summary statistics. These summary statistics cover data received over the last ten years. These data are presented at the individual report level; some of the numbers may reflect duplicate reporting due to factors such as follow-up reports received on a case or different persons reporting on the same patient case.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

boymonkey74

These from you btw.

At the turn of the century (1900's)... NO ONE died from heart attacks. NO ONE!!! There was NO SUCH disease. Tada!

Wrong.

And YES... the cause of Autism is 100% from vaccinations! You would think even a charlatan would understand that... All Autistics have received inoculations. No one who was ever NOT inoculated has became an Autistic.

Wrong also.

Based on what?

Your good looks!

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

At least try to make an ounce of sense.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

boymonkey74

Don't give a darn If you think It is BS, I know 4 of my service users did not have the MRR vaccine so you saying that everyone with Autism has had these shots is bunk.

Dude, if you are going to ATTEMPT to refute my utter genius and keen insight...

You HAVE to at least quote me accurately.

edit on 8-12-2013 by golemina because: Still... typso!

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

boymonkey74

At least try to make an ounce of sense.

I DO feel your pain... (and panic)

Your obvious frustration... that you are unable to refute the REALITY of the situation...

And that we are winning the battle with the public.

Guys that believe what heretics like myself espouse... Are living LONG and HEALTHY lives!

Guys that don't... Guys that buy into the 'marvels' of 'medical science' are dying HIDEOUS deaths!

( I hurt myself laughing!
)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Ignoring the above poster due to his short memory spam forgetting what he typed.

Just to add before bed Autism was first coined in the 1900's but it was then thought to be linked with Schizophrenia, it wasn't until the 1960s when this was changed and treatments changed to anything from '___', shock therapy and behavioral treatments.
Thankfully today in my service I work at we take Autistic people who have very challenging behaviors and use behavioral therapy and language therapy to help them understand a little more about social interactions, this includes teaching those who can not verbally communicate Makaton (Iam learning it at the moment) and other therapies as simple as going to the shops and interacting with people.
We have been very successful at my work in bringing the challenging behavior to a point where it is manageable, I feel honoured that the small part I play in their day to day lives has improved their living standards because they are all so super cool

Anyhow bo bos time.
Night all.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Reports are coming in of four infants under the age of one dying minutes after the measles vaccine. The vaccination programme has been suspended and the batch has been sent for testing.

The children all from a slum colony in Adipur town in the Kutch district died soon after being given vaccines by the district health department. The bodies of the four infants have been sent for post mortem to determine the exact cause of death and a high level inquiry has began.

If any negligence is found Narendra Modi the Chief Minister has promised to take strong action. The chief added that if any staff member is found to be guilty they would be ‘severely punished’. (www.zeenews.com...) and (www.sify.com...…)

Sadly, these are not the only deaths reported just minutes after the measles vaccine in India. In Dhawan, September 2010, twin girls of nine months also suffered the same fate within 15 minutes of the measles vaccine. The children’s uncle said:

They were given the vaccination around 7.15 pm. In 15 minutes, the children started breathing heavily. We rushed to the doctor who gave them oxygen. But the babies had died by then.”

The Indian Medical Association’s local president visited the hospital and confirmed the deaths of infants were due to the vaccine. (www.knowabouthealth.com...…)

vactruth.com...

On October 11, two children died in Kashmir after receiving the Pentavalent vaccine, taking to six the total deaths there in one week and to eight the deaths over the last three weeks. According to reports appearing in local newspapers, the deaths were said to be an allergic reaction to the vaccine. These deaths come on the heels of a press release from the health ministry on October 10 that a committee that looked into the 15 deaths in Kerala after vaccinations has said they were not caused by the vaccine but were coincidental deaths. The press release also announced that the Pentavalent vaccine is to be rolled out nationwide. A week earlier, another ministry spokesperson had admitted there had been 29 deaths all over the country following the vaccine. The figure has now ballooned to 37.

health.india.com...
edit on 8-12-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Ye olde double post.
edit on 8-12-2013 by golemina because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

boymonkey74
Ignoring the above poster due to his short memory spam forgetting what he typed.

Just to add before bed Autism was first coined in the 1900's but it was then thought to be linked with Schizophrenia, it wasn't until the 1960s when this was changed and treatments changed to anything from '___', shock therapy and behavioral treatments.
Thankfully today in my service I work at we take Autistic people who have very challenging behaviors and use behavioral therapy and language therapy to help them understand a little more about social interactions, this includes teaching those who can not verbally communicate Makaton (Iam learning it at the moment) and other therapies as simple as going to the shops and interacting with people.
We have been very successful at my work in bringing the challenging behavior to a point where it is manageable, I feel honoured that the small part I play in their day to day lives has improved their living standards because they are all so super cool

Anyhow bo bos time.
Night all.

You're teaching them to sign... That is SO sweet!

Sorry, you can't take the heat... Oh TRUE believer.

All the 'medical' guys can take their utter PRETENSE about how they are doing all...

*** SLAP!!! ***

Me... I'm a nuts-n-bolts kinda guy. I'm into gettin er done!

You know... like REAL world remedies!

Are any of your charges STILL wearing diapers cuz they can't control their bowels... due to massive cramps and diarrhea?

Got some seriously EASY remedies!

You fix their bowels... Get them off their natural morphine addiction... and TADA!

You CAN'T shut them up!

If... YOU... don't wait too long...

(And maybe embrace the REALITY of the situation... Or at least stop drinking the Kool-Aid!)

edit on 8-12-2013 by golemina because: Typos of the world untie!

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

UK Scraps Pneumonia Vaccines Because They ‘Don’t Work’

The United States requires infants to receive 26 vaccines (the most in the world) yet more than 6 U.S. infants die per every 1,000 live births. In contrast, Sweden and Japan administer 12 vaccines to infants, the least amount, and report less than 3 deaths per 1,000 live births.

The study also found evidence that some infant deaths attributed to sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) may actually be vaccine-related.

According to a recent press release:

The current study by Miller and Goldman, “Infant Mortality Rates Regressed Against Number of Vaccine Doses Routinely Given: Is There a Biochemical or Synergistic Toxicity?” found a high statistically significant correlation between increasing number of vaccine doses and increasing infant mortality rates.This raises an important question: Would fewer vaccines administered to infants reduce the number of infant deaths?

Other study findings:

The United States spends more per capita on healthcare than any other country; yet 33 nations have better infant mortality rates. Some infant deaths attributed to sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) may be due to over-vaccination.

Progress on reducing infant deaths should include monitoring immunization schedules and official causes of death (to determine if vaccine-related infant deaths are being reclassified). Infant mortality rates will remain high in developing nations that cannot provide clean water, proper nutrition, improved sanitation, and better access to health care.

healthimpactnews.com...

The Study PDF file :- het.sagepub.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
SIDS!

Another 100% caused by inoculations 'disease'!

The 'medical' geniuses have got all kinds of 'remedies' to prevent children from dying from the NON-EXISTANT 'disease' referred to as SIDS.

What it is plain and simple... is an ADVERSE REACTION to inoculations!

Who has the numbers about how many deaths 'doctors' cause in their CRUSADE to cure a NON-EXISTANT disease?

(Leading cause of death... SUFFOCATION! Typically brought on by any kind vomiting. Because their DOGMA says kids suffocate from sleeping on their stomachs! (It causes this mysterious and spontaneous constriction in the throat.) They force kids to sleep on their backs... Often resorting to bundling!)

Anyone remember all of the insanity that caused with childrens bedding, etc...

Rather than LOOK IN THE MIRROR! That's right! You MURDERED that child! (with your inoculations).

"We couldn't POSSIBLY have killed that child with inoculations! They're safe! It must be this disease..."

Trust me when I tell you that you simply can't get the statistics regarding SIDS vs when the child was inoculated.

I guess the instant they hand you your 'medical' diploma... the STUPIDITY FAIRY comes along... and DING! You're suddenly TOTALLY BLIND as to statistical causation!

The stupidity is hilarious! The body count... NOT so much.

edit on 8-12-2013 by golemina because: Curse you Red Typos!
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
And so we reap the fruits of our ignorance and hubris.

Good job anti-vaccer morons, how many children will pay for your stupidity with their lives this time?

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Pinkorchid

Reports are coming in of four infants under the age of one dying minutes after the measles vaccine. The vaccination programme has been suspended and the batch has been sent for testing.

The children all from a slum colony in Adipur town in the Kutch district died soon after being given vaccines by the district health department. The bodies of the four infants have been sent for post mortem to determine the exact cause of death and a high level inquiry has began.

If any negligence is found Narendra Modi the Chief Minister has promised to take strong action. The chief added that if any staff member is found to be guilty they would be ‘severely punished’. (www.zeenews.com...) and (www.sify.com...…)

Sadly, these are not the only deaths reported just minutes after the measles vaccine in India. In Dhawan, September 2010, twin girls of nine months also suffered the same fate within 15 minutes of the measles vaccine. The children’s uncle said:

They were given the vaccination around 7.15 pm. In 15 minutes, the children started breathing heavily. We rushed to the doctor who gave them oxygen. But the babies had died by then.”

The Indian Medical Association’s local president visited the hospital and confirmed the deaths of infants were due to the vaccine. (www.knowabouthealth.com...…)

vactruth.com...

On October 11, two children died in Kashmir after receiving the Pentavalent vaccine, taking to six the total deaths there in one week and to eight the deaths over the last three weeks. According to reports appearing in local newspapers, the deaths were said to be an allergic reaction to the vaccine. These deaths come on the heels of a press release from the health ministry on October 10 that a committee that looked into the 15 deaths in Kerala after vaccinations has said they were not caused by the vaccine but were coincidental deaths. The press release also announced that the Pentavalent vaccine is to be rolled out nationwide. A week earlier, another ministry spokesperson had admitted there had been 29 deaths all over the country following the vaccine. The figure has now ballooned to 37.

health.india.com...
edit on 8-12-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

You would think they fact that these kids are inoculated one day and dead the next would be all it takes for reasoning people to understand what happened right in front of their eyes... in a very short time period.

But sadly, it's not so.

They don't BELIEVE that it is possible for the inoculations to be the cause of these poor childrens hideous deaths.

And if you have NEVER witnessed the screams, the insane pain and the utter panic and confusion on the face of a child experiencing an adverse reaction... While portions of the CNS are being utterly destroyed...

(But I digress...)

Anyhow... there is nothing you can say or do to convince these 'medical' professionals that they were the cause of this tragedy.

They are mind-blind.

And this pointing the finger at something else... especially this lame. (A heart murmur please... )

The basic strategy is to always blame the victim...

They were somehow... deficient.

So it couldn't possibly be our fault.

Next patient to be saved from the ravages of 'disease'!

edit on 8-12-2013 by golemina because: !sopyt

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
How many of those 175 cases died? How many of them got critically ill from the measles. I know a couple of kids who were vaccinated for the measles that got the measles. How come those results weren't listed? That is two kids in the about thirty I probably know well enough to know they would say that they had the measles. I don't think I even know any kids who did not have the mmr shot. Now two out of thirty, look at the possibilities with 300 million people.....I am sure that there were many cases of those who get the shot, how come these aren't reported.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join