It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Measles Cases Triple in U.S., Vaccine Refusal Here and Elsewhere to Blame

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Pinkorchid
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Bloomberg to Force Flu Vaccines for All NYC Children - See more at: healthydebates.com...

Autism advocates are set to protest tomorrow against a quiet effort by Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s administration to require annual flu vaccinations for all New York City schoolchildren.

On Wednesday, with just three weeks to go until he leaves office, Mr. Bloomberg’s controversial Board of Health is set to vote on new rules that would force children as young as six months old to be immunized each year before December 31 if they attend licensed day care or pre-school programs.

What next needles straight into the foetus through the mothers stomach .. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

healthydebates.com...

The link below is information sourced from a legal site the defends cases for Vaccine Side Effects , these are their recommendations for at risk groups.

Certain groups are at a high risk of having serious flu-related complications. Populations that are at a high risk and may want to consider a flu shot include:

Children younger than 5, but especially younger than 2 years old ( problem here Bloomberg says 6months, hope he is ready for some law suits and to live with what he creates)

•People 50 years of age and older

•People of any age with chronic medical conditions (such as asthma, chronic lung disease, heart disease, blood disorders, endocrine disorders, kidney disorders, liver disorders, metabolic disorders, weakened immune system, neurological and neurodevelopmental conditions)

•People who live in nursing homes or other long-term care facilities

•People who live with or care for those at high risk for complications from flu, such as health care workers, household members, or caregivers

•Pregnant women (should receive TIV only, as LAIV is not recommended

Also include this group:-

•People with a severe allergy to chicken eggs
•People who have had a severe reaction to a previous influenza vaccine
•Children younger than 6 months old
•People who have a moderate-to-severe illness with a fever
•People with a history of Guaillian-Barré Syndrome

www.vaccine-side-effects.org...
edit on 10-12-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

Here's a quick question for you.
Have you ever looked at the insert for an antacid say for instance Rennie (or equivalent)?
If not here it is
www.lloydspharmacy.com...
Go to where it says POSSIBLE side effects (which will be similar wording to that on the flu vax insert).
Have a look at what's written there.
Just in case you can't be bothered I'll c&p here
"4. POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
Like all medicines, Rennie Ice can cause side effects,
although not everybody gets them. Side effects are
unlikely at the recommended dose. If you experience
the following side effects stop treatment immediately
and seek medical advice.
Rarely allergic reactions to ingredients have been
reported, e.g. rashes, itching, difficulty in breathing
and swelling of the face, mouth or throat and
anaphylactic shock (anaphylactic shock is a severe
sudden allergic reaction, symptoms of which are low
blood pressure, shock, palpitations, difficulty in
breathing, bronchospasm, skin reactions, abdominal
pain or cramps, vomiting and diarrhoea).
Long term use of high doses can cause high blood
levels of calcium and magnesium, especially in people
with kidney conditions. Symptoms of this may include
nausea, vomiting, upset stomach, diarrhoea, tiredness,
muscular weakness, headache, kidney problems and
impaired sense of taste. In exceptional cases, long term
use of high doses can lead to milk alkali syndrome,
which can cause high blood levels of calcium.
If any of the side effects gets serious, or if you notice
any side effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your
pharmacist or doctor.

What? I could die taking Rennie?????????
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

The you take a step back and realise that during testing and early trials ANYTHING reported when the recipient took this has to be reported and listed as a possible side effect.
WHETHER IT WAS ACTUALLY CAUSED BY THIS OR NOT.

And then you say let's get serious and post from naturalnews and then Mercola?
Really?

Then you link to a vaccine-litigation law firm's website???

You've not really thought this through have you?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

A Study worth reading :-

Vaccination MYTHOLOGY 24 January 2000

whale.to...

Nothing like the whole picture is there.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Pinkorchid
reply to post by Pardon?

whale.to...

Nope.
And that's certainly nothing like the whole picture at all.

Again, you've not really thought this through at all.
You just regurgitate.

What you've posted is a letter from someone who works in an acupuncture clinic.
Possibly an homeopath (or pointlessopath as I call them).
Read the replies to his letter.

www.bmj.com...

It would be a similar scenario to me going into a quantum physics research lab and pointing out the things they're doing wrong.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

Does that answer your questions?

Afirmative and those are good answers.
Doesn't change what I'm saying one bit tho.
Not in the slightest.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I'm really pissed off with Gardasil.

Its not necessary and seems to be causing REAL problems.

Because of this the ignorant and uneducated masses are lumping it with ALL vaccinations and chasing shadows even in vital vaccinations.

Refuse Gardasil if you want, Its not vital and seems to have a dodgey risk/reward ratio. BUT don't lump all vaccinations under one category!

Repeat don't lump all vaccinations under one category! Gardasil may be a cock up or most likely a money grab BUT it a exception. There are vaccinations that really are life saving or prevent possible serious disability like polio, tetanus, TB, Hep B, Yellow fever ect

View each vaccination individually, don't lump them all into one.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

View each vaccination individually, don't lump them all into one.

I agree 100%.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

randyvs

Why do people who get vaccinated even have to worry about those who don't ?

If everyone is vaccinated and I'm not, how does the disease spread thru
a population ?

Does anyone remember Guardasil ? Vaccinate yourselves i'll watch.

Measle cases triple, oh no ,lets all run out and get a shot like mindless fools.
Man, if tyrants ever do decide to off a bunch of us, you people do realise how
easy you will make it for them, right?

edit on 10-12-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

EXACTLY!!!

There is no doubt in my mind that we are already ruled by tyrants, they are just waiting for the chance to "go public".
Damn its already becoming public, but in a drip fed manner, so before we realise where we are, its already too late.
Incrementalism, the way of the Fabian Society, backers of the UK Labour party. Their logo is a wolf in sheeps clothing.
They dont even try to hide it.
As long as the tyranny doesnt all come out at once, then we seem to slowly but surely accept it.
David Koresh and the Branch Davidians, OKC Bombing, 911, Aurora shooting, Sandy Hook, Boston Marathon, how many people have to die in the name of tyranny before the masses awaken from their deep sleep?
Its such a horrible state of affairs, people would rather bury their heads in the sand and I quote "Im just trying to get on with my life".
My answer "and so am I, but TPTB wont let me"
Im stuck as a financial slave in a job that doesnt pay enough wages for even a basic standard of living.
The more we work and pay taxes, the more we have to work and pay taxes, in the 80's they said technology would make our lives easier, no, it just made TPTB lives easier, its made our lives harder to support their ever more extravagant lifestyles. The waste of money is disgusting in the face of my financial struggles and constant need to make more money just to put food on my table and clothes on my childrens backs.

People please WAKE UP!!
Today its me and the poor that see the struggle, tomorrow its everyone else. Dont wait till its too late.

The day forced vaccinations become mandatory is the day the world as we know it dies.
The history of medical scandals is too much to cover up, its too much to be able to blindly trust the experts, we need to research and educate ourselves, because the "system" fails us at every opportunity, that cannot be by mistake.
There is a concerted plan to destroy us. Our communities, our families and our health.
A weakened and divided population is easily crushed.
We are already weakened and divided, we just wait for our defeat by tyranny.

OK yes, Im cynical, but I challenge anyone not to be had they walked a year in my shoes.
Im only speaking from experience.

*puts tin foil hat firmly back on his head*
edit on 201312America/Chicago12pm12pmTue, 10 Dec 2013 13:57:10 -06001213 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

well something like that, Down here in Australia we just went through our season of fear mongering with the measles, I've kind of half worked it out.
The propaganda always starts just before winter and runs the full length of the season, coincides with flue shots and they will sell both products together.
I feel each region has a target in sales (as in Pharma vaccine drugs) to meet:
Global Vaccine Action Plan 2011 - 2020
www.who.int...
Weekly Epidemiological Record (WER)
www.who.int...

Vaccination no-shows prompt top-level measles outbreak warning :

www.couriermail.com.au...

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

This is from a Study of 88.468 people who had recieved the influensa vaccine , compiled up to October 2011.

It was found in this study that the vaccine had varing degrees of sucess depending upon the age of the vaccine, the matching of the circulating strain , influenza type and the methods of case assertation.

78% being the highest with matched strains and 55% against non-matched Strains.

So when Boomberg sends his team our every year , will he be matching every vaccination to every strain that may be present or will he use a blanket administration method , which will achieve only 55% coverage?

US National Library of MedicineNational Institutes of Health :- www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PLAYERONE01

I hear you , talk about Doomvac , they are experts at it and they don't just have some blogs and alternative media to work with , they have the backing of most Governments , the financial savey of experts and as one poster has said the pre-disposition of wolves.

If they put as much effort into working on the problems with vaccines , this whole threat would be mute.

We have an immune system and that immune system will only work to top efficieny if it fights the battles with these bugs and viruses.

If we continue to do the job for our immune system , eventually we will be vaccine junkies , totally dependant on more and more shots and drugs to keep us alive, and needing more and more because the virus become resistant to drugs, vaccines and antibiotics.

Not to mention the generational effect of a population that has been mentaly castrated by overdoses of these artifical bandaids.

As one poster put it , we are talking and getting our stats from the wolves about how safe it is to let them live amongst us......go figure.

Baby has a voice too , and baby says NO , NOT UNTIL YOU FIX THE MISTAKES.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The big-pharma pro-vaxers are blaming unvaccinated for these outbreaks, but what evidence do they have?

The 2013 Measles Outbreak: A Failing Vaccine, Not A Failure To Vaccinate

Measles Vaccine Failures Documented for A Quarter of A Century, Around the World
Now to the heart of the problem with CNN's article. Throughout the real (not imaginary) history of the measles vaccine, failure after failure has been recorded, starting with:

1985, Texas, USA: According to an article published in the New England Journal of Medicine in 1987, "An outbreak of measles occurred among adolescents in Corpus Christi, Texas, in the spring of 1985, even though vaccination requirements for school attendance had been thoroughly enforced." They concluded: "We conclude that outbreaks of measles can occur in secondary schools, even when more than 99 percent of the students have been vaccinated and more than 95 percent are immune."[8]
1985, Montana, USA: According to an article published in the American Journal of Epidemiology titled, "A persistent outbreak of measles despite appropriate prevention and control measures," an outbreak of 137 cases of measles occurred in Montana. School records indicated that 98.7% of students were appropriately vaccinated, leading the researchers to conclude: "This outbreak suggests that measles transmission may persist in some settings despite appropriate implementation of the current measles elimination strategy."[9]
1988, Colorado, USA: According to an article published in the American Journal of Public Health in 1991, "early 1988 an outbreak of 84 measles cases occurred at a college in Colorado in which over 98 percent of students had documentation of adequate measles immunity ... due to an immunization requirement in effect since 1986. They concluded: "...measles outbreaks can occur among highly vaccinated college populations."[10]
1989, Quebec, Canada: According to an article published in the Canadian Journal of Public Health in 1991, a 1989 measles outbreak was "largely attributed to an incomplete vaccination coverage," but following an extensive review the researchers concluded "Incomplete vaccination coverage is not a valid explanation for the Quebec City measles outbreak.[11]
1991-1992, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil: According to an article published in the journal Revista da Sociedade Brasileira de Medicina Tropical, in a measles outbreak from March 1991 to April 1992 in Rio de Janeiro, 76.4% of those suspected to be infected had received measles vaccine before their first birthday. [12]
1992, Cape Town, South Africa: According to an article published in the South African Medical Journal in 1994, "[In] August 1992 an outbreak occurred, with cases reported at many schools in children presumably immunised." Immunization coverage for measles was found to be 91%, and vaccine efficacy found to be only 79%, leading them to conclude that primary and secondary vaccine failure was a possible explanation for the outbreak.[13

There was just a whooping cough(pertussis) outbreak at the local school last month. The carriers for the virus turned out to be the students that had been vaccinated.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PplVSNWO

what irony - you quote "greenmedinfo" and then have the gall to complain that "big pharma" is biased?? And the article does not even conclude that vaccine inefficiency WAS a "cause" - it can only conclude that it was a "possible explanation for the outbreak".

Which of course it is not - IF the level of vaccination was insufficient to prevent the outbreak then that is NOT a cause of the outbreak!

Then you put forth an anecdote about whooping cough sans supporting evidence of any sort......

And you wonder why rational people are savage in their denunciation of you and your ilk??

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

you and your ilk??h

Contrary to your natural inclination to herd people together , we are all individuals with individual opinions and there is no Ilk about us nor are we sheep. Having said that I have noticed an inclination for some posters to try and group and label people.
I think it's used as some sort of insult , correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

You are wrong.

contrary to your apparent belief "people who are opposed to vaccination" is an "ilk" and is a perfectly valid group to identify.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

You are wrong.

contrary to your apparent belief "people who are opposed to vaccination" is an "ilk" and is a perfectly valid group to identify.

Are you resorting to sweeping statements again?

tut, tut, tut.

Is it any surprise that people question vaccines when the UK government knowingly colluded with GSK and granted GSK immunity from prosecution so they would produce and supply their MMR vaccination, even after Canada had already withdrawn it because of a PROVEN link to meningitis for the sole reason..it was cheaper than the alternatives.
It was only later withdrawn from the UK AFTER it had damaged more children as a result of what they already knew would happen. And the Government and Pharma have our health in mind?
Is it any wonder that people dont trust Pharma, when this same version of the vaccine is still available and actively being used in the third world.
edit on 201312America/Chicago12pm12pmTue, 10 Dec 2013 16:21:06 -06001213 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Excellent post!

Pinkorchid
reply to post by Pardon?

whale.to...

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
There is a middle ground, there are some doctors who are only against MMR and triple-shots, they believe in vaccinating on a safer schedule i.e. only one vaccine per month, no other drugs used (especially not Tylenol) at the same time. In Iceland, Sweden and Singapore they have reduced and safer vaccine schedules, studies show that these countries have the best infant mortality rates. Regulating Big Pharma does work, the problem in the US is that Big Pharma regulates itself, that's why the health of the population is in a mess, the average child's brain is full of Aluminium from the vaccines giving them behavioral disorders.

Aloysius the Gaul

You are wrong.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I'm from Big Pharma originally too, now I spend every day trying to make up for my past life by exposing their evils online.

crazyewok

Pinkorchid
reply to post by crazyewok

Are you saying that you have a vested financial interest in the proliferation of vaccines?

Not anymore i dont i moved on to other things.

But i have a Degree that covers both immunology and microbiology plus 4 years in the industry.

A lot of crap goes on in big pharma hence why i left.
BUT
The majority of vaccines work, are safe and the data is not fake.
And thats not from pharma sponserd research but backed up by data from independant universitys around the world over decades.

Pick on HPV or flu shots but dont be a fool and attack polio, tetnus, yellow fever, measals and vaccines for other deadly or crippling infections.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

OneManArmy

Aloysius the Gaul

You are wrong.

Are you resorting to sweeping statements again?

tut, tut, tut.

Is it any surprise that people question vaccines when the UK government knowingly colluded with GSK and granted GSK immunity from prosecution so they would produce and supply their MMR vaccination, even after Canada had already withdrawn it because of a PROVEN link to meningitis for the sole reason..it was cheaper than the alternatives.
It was only later withdrawn from the UK AFTER it had damaged more children as a result of what they already knew would happen. And the Government and Pharma have our health in mind?
Is it any wonder that people dont trust Pharma, when this same version of the vaccine is still available and actively being used in the third world.
edit on 201312America/Chicago12pm12pmTue, 10 Dec 2013 16:21:06 -06001213 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

You know if it ended there...

Some of us could possibly let it go. But it doesn't.

All of the US acronyms are pretty doing the opposite of what their mandates are supposed to be.

You can go thru the whole list

FDA. Not watching out for the public, squarely in the pocket of Big Pharma.
CDC. Yeah, like they let the public know what is going on...
NIH. They are responsible for 'health'.

Yada Yada Yada

How many times have bad 'batches' of vaccines been released? And what is their reactions?

I dunno... Does something like hide the REAL body count? Purposely redirect the obvious causative factors? We can't NOT call a 'batch' back... Just because of a FEW... genetic defectives!

Yeah, your great- great- grandpa got exposed to MERCURY... That's WHY you are NOW an 'Autistic'!

You pretty much had it coming... YOU LITTLE DEFECTIVE!

No. No. It COULDN'T be our vaccine! It's 100% safe, just ask Alysious!

Nah. SIDS, yeah someone died from in back in 2034BC. See? So SIDS could NOT POSSIBLY be caused by inoculations!

I think I'm starting to see the depth of our problem...

BTW... THANKS! for being here PinkOrchid! Some of us kind of like your 'ilk'...

edit on 10-12-2013 by golemina because: word reveral.

edit on 10-12-2013 by golemina because: Almost missed saying... THANKS!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Here's one of the best Big Pharma Whistle-blowers, he's from executive level. Just a matter of time until he has a 'Car Crash' or 'Heart Attack' no doubt, spread this around. If this is what an executive says, we all need to take his words very seriously.

Big Pharma exec turned Whistle blower

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join