It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Measles Cases Triple in U.S., Vaccine Refusal Here and Elsewhere to Blame

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

OneManArmy

golemina

OneManArmy

golemina

Really?

Got any support for that assertion?

Chronological history of autism
Eugen Bleuler coined the word "autism" in 1908 among severely withdrawn schizophrenic patients.
In 1943 American child psychiatrist Leo Kanner studied 11 children. The children had features of difficulties in social interactions, difficulty in adapting to changes in routines, good memory, sensitivity to stimuli (especially sound), resistance and allergies to food, good intellectual potential, echolalia or propensity to repeat words of the speaker and difficulties in spontaneous activity.
In 1944 Hans Asperger, working separately, studied a group of children. His children also resembled Kanner’s descriptions. The children he studied, however, did not have echolalia as a linguistic problem but spoke like grownups. He also mentioned that many of the children were clumsy and different from normal children in terms of fine motor skills.
Next Bruno Bettelheim studied the effect of three therapy sessions with children who he called autistic. He claimed that the problem in the children was due to coldness of their mothers. He separated the children from their parents. Kanner and Bettelheim both worked towards making hypothesis that showed autistic children had frigid mothers
Bernard Rimland was a psychologist and parent of a child with autism. He disagreed with Bettelheim. He did not agree that the cause of his son’s autism was due to either his or his wife’s parenting skills. In 1964, Bernard Rimland published, Infantile Autism: The Syndrome and its Implications for a Neural Theory of Behavior.
Autism came to be better known in the 1970’s. The Erica Foundation started education and therapy for psychotic children in the beginning of the 80s. Many parents still confused autism with mental retardation and psychosis.
It was in 1980’s that Asperger’s work was translated to English and published and came into knowledge.
It was in the 1980’s that research on autism gained momentum. It was increasingly believed that parenting had no role in causation of autism and there were neurological disturbances and other genetic ailments like tuberous sclerosis, metabolic disturbances like PKU or chromosomal abnormalities like fragile X syndrome.
Lorna Wing, along with Christopher Gillberg at BNK (Children's Neuro-Psychiatric Clinic) in Sweden in the 1980’s found the Wing’s triad of disturbed mutual contact, disturbed mutual communication and limited imagination. In the 1990’s they added another factor making it a square. The factor was limited planning ability.
Ole Ivar Lovaas studied and furthered behavioural analysis and treatment of children with autism. Lovaas achieved limited success at first with his experimental behaviour analysis. He developed it to target younger children (less than 5 years of age) and implemented treatment at home and increased the intensity (a measurement of the amount of “therapy time”) to about 40 hours weekly. Lovaas wrote Teaching Developmentally Disabled Children: The Me Book in 1981. In 2002, Lovaas wrote, Teaching Individuals With Developmental Delays: Basic Intervention Techniques.

Source - News-Medical.Net

And this is somehow 'complete'?

Where is the discussion of causative factors?

Let me give you a hint... (I've already discussed the last time we had a PHANTOM CNS disease and it's CURE)

'Medical' 'science' is so guilty of revisionist history.

Remember when they would blame the MOM! cuz some kid would wet the bed!

How many dozen other RIDICULOUS notions were used throughout the years?

Let me show how golem does things...

Bed wetting is CURED by a simple middle spine adjustment from a single visit to ANY chiropractor.

Tada... CURED!

We can go into the details... if you like... just ask.

You asked for evidence of a history of autism pre vaccination, I provided it.
The jump in cases post 1980 would support your claim, if only you had read it, instead of just disregarding it.
You can ignore it if you wish, I dont care.
Ive been called anti vax myself, Im "supposed" to be on your side.
Its starting to look like you are putting my reservations into perspective.

Without some kind of data on the causative factors (*** cou Pink Disease gh ***) it's difficult to do any real analysis.

And for the record, you are misquoting...

There have been several waves of 'Autism' diagnosed by this reference during this wave.

Referred to in context by other names in other waves.

If you want to ATTEMPT to refute my view, then you would need to look at the development and history, their contents, etc of inoculations versus manifestations, recognition, diagnosing of 'Autism'.

It's a pointless exercise, because the MDs don't record adverse reactions, like they are mandated by law, etc

Bottom line is you have no real empirical data to even get this thing off the ground.

No basis = No starting point.

And as is readily apparent even from this thread, the institutional nahsayers, only real interest is to phony up transparent attempts at a response, that can desperately cling to as a 'refutation' on the irrefutable linkage of 'Autism' and inoculations.

It's usually a short trip to determine who is an honest observer, an interlocutor for the truth and who the 'Wookies' are.

It seems we have been descended upon by the Mods, It's a complex area, I'll leave you guys. Please be merciful, Mr. Moderators, Sirs.

edit on 9-12-2013 by golemina because: Sign off cmt.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

golemina

OneManArmy

golemina

OneManArmy

golemina

Really?

Got any support for that assertion?

Chronological history of autism
Eugen Bleuler coined the word "autism" in 1908 among severely withdrawn schizophrenic patients.
In 1943 American child psychiatrist Leo Kanner studied 11 children. The children had features of difficulties in social interactions, difficulty in adapting to changes in routines, good memory, sensitivity to stimuli (especially sound), resistance and allergies to food, good intellectual potential, echolalia or propensity to repeat words of the speaker and difficulties in spontaneous activity.
In 1944 Hans Asperger, working separately, studied a group of children. His children also resembled Kanner’s descriptions. The children he studied, however, did not have echolalia as a linguistic problem but spoke like grownups. He also mentioned that many of the children were clumsy and different from normal children in terms of fine motor skills.
Next Bruno Bettelheim studied the effect of three therapy sessions with children who he called autistic. He claimed that the problem in the children was due to coldness of their mothers. He separated the children from their parents. Kanner and Bettelheim both worked towards making hypothesis that showed autistic children had frigid mothers
Bernard Rimland was a psychologist and parent of a child with autism. He disagreed with Bettelheim. He did not agree that the cause of his son’s autism was due to either his or his wife’s parenting skills. In 1964, Bernard Rimland published, Infantile Autism: The Syndrome and its Implications for a Neural Theory of Behavior.
Autism came to be better known in the 1970’s. The Erica Foundation started education and therapy for psychotic children in the beginning of the 80s. Many parents still confused autism with mental retardation and psychosis.
It was in 1980’s that Asperger’s work was translated to English and published and came into knowledge.
It was in the 1980’s that research on autism gained momentum. It was increasingly believed that parenting had no role in causation of autism and there were neurological disturbances and other genetic ailments like tuberous sclerosis, metabolic disturbances like PKU or chromosomal abnormalities like fragile X syndrome.
Lorna Wing, along with Christopher Gillberg at BNK (Children's Neuro-Psychiatric Clinic) in Sweden in the 1980’s found the Wing’s triad of disturbed mutual contact, disturbed mutual communication and limited imagination. In the 1990’s they added another factor making it a square. The factor was limited planning ability.
Ole Ivar Lovaas studied and furthered behavioural analysis and treatment of children with autism. Lovaas achieved limited success at first with his experimental behaviour analysis. He developed it to target younger children (less than 5 years of age) and implemented treatment at home and increased the intensity (a measurement of the amount of “therapy time”) to about 40 hours weekly. Lovaas wrote Teaching Developmentally Disabled Children: The Me Book in 1981. In 2002, Lovaas wrote, Teaching Individuals With Developmental Delays: Basic Intervention Techniques.

Source - News-Medical.Net

And this is somehow 'complete'?

Where is the discussion of causative factors?

Let me give you a hint... (I've already discussed the last time we had a PHANTOM CNS disease and it's CURE)

'Medical' 'science' is so guilty of revisionist history.

Remember when they would blame the MOM! cuz some kid would wet the bed!

How many dozen other RIDICULOUS notions were used throughout the years?

Let me show how golem does things...

Bed wetting is CURED by a simple middle spine adjustment from a single visit to ANY chiropractor.

Tada... CURED!

We can go into the details... if you like... just ask.

You asked for evidence of a history of autism pre vaccination, I provided it.
The jump in cases post 1980 would support your claim, if only you had read it, instead of just disregarding it.
You can ignore it if you wish, I dont care.
Ive been called anti vax myself, Im "supposed" to be on your side.
Its starting to look like you are putting my reservations into perspective.

Without some kind of data on the causative factors (*** cou Pink Disease gh ***) it's difficult to do any real analysis.

And for the record, you are misquoting...

There have been several waves of 'Autism' diagnosed by this reference during this wave.

Referred to in context by other names in other waves.

If you want to ATTEMPT to refute my view, then you would need to look at the development and history, their contents, etc of inoculations versus manifestations, recognition, diagnosing of 'Autism'.

It's a pointless exercise, because the MDs don't record adverse reactions, like they are mandated by law, etc

Bottom line is you have no real empirical data to even get this thing off the ground.

No basis = No starting point.

And as is readily apparent even from this thread, the institutional nahsayers, only real interest is to phony up transparent attempts at a response, that can desperately cling to as a 'refutation' on the irrefutable linkage of 'Autism' and inoculations.

It's usually a short trip to determine who is an honest observer, an interlocutor for the truth and who the 'Wookies' are.

I read info on "Pink Disease" and found it very interesting. Especially the link to a family history of "Pink Disease" and a genetic predisposition to autism.
I cannot really dispute your view, it is just a view. I can only attempt to dispute the evidence you provide that supports your view. But that hasnt been very forthcoming.
I agree that healthy diet and good sanitation dramatically reduces the dangers of disease, but it certainly doesnt prevent illness nor cure cancer. There are many causes of disease, both bacterial and viral, and even other pollutants like radioactivity and poisons. A good diet will not prevent a radioactive particle lodged in the lung from killing you.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

nugget1 Sorry, Golemina- you are wrong on this one. SIDS has been with us since the beginning of recorded history. You will even find it described in the bible. I have personal knowledge of a family members child dying of crib death who WAS NOT EVER given a vaccination, or shot, of any kind.
reply to post by golemina

Sorry big guy! But you're ANECDOTAL testimony just doesn't cover it...

Do SHOW ME is the historical DSM manuals the support for your somewhat ridiculous claims.
First, I am NOT a 'big guy' ; I am a petite 100 pound lady.
Second, 100% of SIDS IS NOT CAUSED BY VACCINES! I will accept that it MAY contribute to the syndrome, but SIDS has been with us as long as man has been alive.
By the way, I have starred nearly every post you have made.
Have a nice holiday,
MISS Nugget, AKA "Big Guy'
edit on 1u55America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 100000055America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

golemina

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by golemina

SIDS is not a disease and no one ever said t was. It's a syndrome. Ann kids do die in their cribs from no known cause. I hope you never loose a child due to this.

I can GUARANTEE 100% how to have your children not die from SIDS...

Simply DO NOT get them 'inoculated'.

Tada!

edit on 9-12-2013 by golemina because: Removed a double not.

You have lost ALL - 100% credibility - with me. Babies that have never been vaccinated HAVE died of SIDS.
I will take everything you say as disinformation from here on out, until I have researched what you say for myself.
PLEASE stop stating as 100% fact something that IS NOT TRUE!
Thank you,
MISS Nugget
P.S. Babies that HAVE NOT been vaccinated HAVE died from SIDS. 100% fact.
edit on 100000066America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

You have lost ALL - 100% credibility - with me

If you do your research anything like you make your all encompassing statements , we can see a terrible grab for generalities and not a lot of circumspection.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Pinkorchid
reply to post by nugget1

You have lost ALL - 100% credibility - with me

If you do your research anything like you make your all encompassing statements , we can see a terrible grab for generalities and not a lot of circumspection.

It's quite sickening the depths anti-vaxxers will go to prove that vaccines are "bad".
Evidence to the contrary re SIDS and vaccines.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

adc.bmj.com...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.sciencedirect.com...

Most of the truly abhorrent nonsense regarding SIDS has been spewed out of the mouth of someone called Vera Schneiber, a retired geologist/palaeontologist.(?!)
She claimed that vaccination is the (single biggest cause of SIDS) but didn't factor in that whilst the vaccination rate in infants rose, the incidence of SIDS dropped dramatically.
She published a "paper" showing how SIDS deaths in Japan dropped after they paused their pertussis in the 70's but instead of putting the verified statistics in she made her own numbers up. The mortality rate from pertussis increased by 800% in the same period.

She also sickeningly alleges that Shaken Baby Syndrome is, in fact, caused by vaccines. (vomiting emoticon)
There is no scientific evidence at all that this is correct.
Words ALWAYS fail me on this one.

edit on 10/12/13 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I'd support the anti-vaccine crowd in their noble quest to help remove the idiots from the gene pool if it weren't for the fact they were putting kids at risk.

I have never known or met anyone who has suffered from, or new someone, who suffered from negative vaccine effects. The number of people who have had ill effects from the major, most common vaccines are miniscule compared to the number of people protected from them.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Why do people who get vaccinated even have to worry about those who don't ?

If everyone is vaccinated and I'm not, how does the disease spread thru
a population ?

Does anyone remember Guardasil ? Vaccinate yourselves i'll watch.

Measle cases triple, oh no ,lets all run out and get a shot like mindless fools.
Man, if tyrants ever do decide to off a bunch of us, you people do realise how
easy you will make it for them, right?
edit on 10-12-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I'm not worried about my own health, as far as vaccinations go, I've had my shots. However, the costs to society from epidemics and outbreaks effects more than just the sick people. School, government, and business closures or reduced productivity, more parents having to stay home from work with sick kids, leading to increased workloads on other people, overloading hospitals with outbreaks that are preventable, reducing available medicine for all, travel advisories and such, ect.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

So because you trust government so much everyone else should to right ?
Do you even know for a fact that people getting the shots aren't the ones
coming down with the disease ? Or that anyone really is getting sick?
Or is it just something you heard or read or watched ?
It must be nice to be such a trusting soul.

My wifes daughter thanks me everytime I see her for warning her
about guardasil. What a joke ! Her aunt was thinking of taking her
to get it.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

randyvs

So because you trust government so much everyone else should to right ?
Do you even know for a fact that people getting the shots aren't the ones
coming down with the disease ? Or that anyone really is getting sick?
Or is it just something you heard or read or watched ?
It must be nice to be such a trusting soul.

My wifes daughter thanks me everytime I see her for warning her
about guardasil. What a joke ! Her aunt was thinking of taking her
to get it.

Must be nice to be so ignorant and assuming of another person's views simply because they don't click with yours.

I trust experience, scientific data, and facts, not the government. Fact: whenever there was an outbreak of some disease when I went to school, the only kids who got sick were those who were quasi-legal immigrants from third world s***holes where they do not have vaccination or modern medicine. The rest of us (who had our shots, since it was required for us, but for some reason, not strictly enforced amongst immigrant populations) did not get sick.
Given that vaccination has virtually eradicated or severely reduced what were once massive and deadly epidemics like smallpox, polio, diphtheria, ect, and I have seen no scientific evidence to counter this, its up to you Luddites to prove that vaccinations cause more sickness than they prevent.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

No I don't have to prove anything. Cause I can say no ! And the shots I got when
I was a kid to prevent those major diseases I've been able to live with.
Obviously. But to decide all vaccinations are good or to even pretend
there's no reason to be suspicious isn't responsible at all. And i'll go to war
over your right to say what goes in to your body

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Washington, DC — October 19, 2011

Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, announced today that it has received new documents from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), detailing reports of adverse reactions to the vaccination for human papillomavirus (HPV), Gardasil. The adverse reaction reports detail 26 new deaths reported between September 1, 2010 and September 15, 2011 as well as incidents of seizures, paralysis, blindness, pancreatitis, speech problems, short term memory loss and Guillain-Barré Syndrome. The documents come from the FDA’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) which is used by the FDA to monitor the safety of vaccines. The documents were obtained pursuant to a September 15, 2011 FOIA request for reports made from September 1, 2010 through September 15, 2011.

Adverse Gardasil events reported to the FDA include:

•The information was received from the patient’s mother…concerning her healthy 14 year old daughter who in August 2007, January 2008, and June 2008, was vaccinated with a first, second and third dose of GARDASIL…It was reported that the patient experienced several symptoms including numbness and tingling in her fingers and toes, fatigue, a really hard time falling asleep, urinary tract infections, ovarian cyst, moody, trouble getting out of bed and seizures. The patient had had upwards of 150 seizures following her third shot in June 2008. During her seizures she stopped breathing for periods of 30 to 40 seconds. The patient was diagnosed with Neurocardiogenic syndrome and seizures. It was reported that the patient died due to ovarian cyst. The reporter felt that the patient’s symptoms were related to vaccination with GARDASIL.

•Additional information was received from a newspaper article concerning a 18 year old female…who on 10-MAY-2007 was vaccinated with GARDASIL…in the right arm…The patient who was a college freshman travelled on 05-OCT-2007 to visit her family for the weekend. The patient reportedly felt “slightly ill” upon her arrival and subsequently took an aspirin and went to bed awakening at 1:30 PM the following afternoon “appearing refreshed”. The patient became feverish again that night and woke at 1:00 AM the morning of 07-OCT-2007 with chills and a severe headache complaining that “my headache is about to explode”. The patient was taken to a local hospital, where a brain computed axial tomography (CAT) scan was performed and the brain revealed meningococcal disease in her brain and brain stem. The patient was immediately transferred to another hospital and died the evening of 07-OCT-2007 due to complications of meningitis.

•Information has been received from a physician regarding a 15 year old female who on 26-SEP-2007 was vaccinated with her second dose of GARDASIL for prevention of HPV…Thirty minutes after the vaccination, the patient experienced a headache and that night went home and slept until the next morning. The patient woke up the next day and went to school. The school nurse called the patient’s mother and informed her that the patient felt tingling in both hands. Later that day, the patient was again sent to the nurse’s office due to a shaking sensation all over. Later that evening, things became worse and the patient started crying from the pain and burning in her back. The patient was taken to the emergency room by her parents. In the emergency room, the patient collapsed and was not able to walk; she was paralyzed from the waist down. It was reported that the patient was hospitalized for two months.

This is an older list of some of the real people who aren't here anymore or have a permanent disability because of the administering of some unsafe vaccines.

* Information has been received...concerning a 20 year old female with no medical history reported, who on 01-APR-2008 was vaccinated with a dose of Gardasil....The patient died four days after...patient sought unspecified medical attention. An autopsy was performed which ruled out suicide and anything suspicious. The cause of death is currently unknown. VAERS ID:310262-1 (D)

* Information has been received.concerning a 23-year-old female.who on 31-JAN-2008 was vaccinated with her 1st dose of Gardasil...the patient experienced anaphylactic shock 2 minutes after vaccination characterized by a brief loss of consciousness...respiratory arrest, eyes rolled upwards, blurred vision and greyish skin tone ... Anaphylactic shock was considered to be immediately life-threatening.

* Cold sweat, Fall, Foaming at mouth, Grand mal convulsion, Immediate post-injection reaction....Pt [patient, 14-year-old female] received vaccine, took 6 steps, fell to the ground unconscious and had a 60 sec grand mal seizure then regained consciousness. [Blood pressure] after seizure 60/40 pale clammy skin. [Patient] had bit her tongue and had foam around her mouth. VAERS ID: 305259-1 (S)

* Information has been received from a physician concerning a female patient who on an unknown date was vaccinated with a dose of Gardasil. Subsequently, the patient experienced a coma and is now paralyzed. At the time of this report, the patient's outcome was unknown. VAERS ID: 303188-1

naturalhealthnews.blogspot.com.au...

What are we doing to these children?????
edit on 10-12-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Keep it on topic and stop with the personal digs.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Ok lets get serious here.

U.S. Infant Mortality Rate High

According to the most recent National Vital Statistics Report, more than 26,000 American babies born alive in 2009 died before their first birthday, which gives the U.S. a very high infant mortality rate of 6 infant deaths per 1,000 live births.6 In 1960, America ranked 12th in infant mortality among all nations of the world. In 2005, we had fallen to number 30. Today in America, there are more premature babies than ever before and more full term babies die before their first birthday than in most European countries.7

Some people argue that not every country calculates their infant mortality statistics the same way, which artificially inflates the poor ranking for the U.S.8 Even if adjustments would boost the U.S. ranking up several notches, there can be no question that a nation, which spends more per capita on healthcare 9 and legally requires their children to get more vaccines than any other country, should have one of the best – not one of the worst – infant mortality rates, especially for healthy babies born full term.

More at :- articles.mercola.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

I'm good with that.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I'm not vaccinated since infancy but since almost two years ago, I seem to have become completely immune to all diseases I have encountered so far. I would only get a mild symptom of the disease and be completely healed an hour later!

All it took was a change in perspective (how I see things), radical change in my ways (what I do, things I want/need), diet (much less food quantity, more veggies in proportion), and I have quit taking medicines and dietary supplements.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Bloomberg to Force Flu Vaccines for All NYC Children - See more at: healthydebates.com...

Autism advocates are set to protest tomorrow against a quiet effort by Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s administration to require annual flu vaccinations for all New York City schoolchildren.

On Wednesday, with just three weeks to go until he leaves office, Mr. Bloomberg’s controversial Board of Health is set to vote on new rules that would force children as young as six months old to be immunized each year before December 31 if they attend licensed day care or pre-school programs.

What next needles straight into the foetus through the mothers stomach .. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

healthydebates.com...

The link below is information sourced from a legal site the defends cases for Vaccine Side Effects , these are their recommendations for at risk groups.

Certain groups are at a high risk of having serious flu-related complications. Populations that are at a high risk and may want to consider a flu shot include:

Children younger than 5, but especially younger than 2 years old ( problem here Bloomberg says 6months, hope he is ready for some law suits and to live with what he creates)

•People 50 years of age and older

•People of any age with chronic medical conditions (such as asthma, chronic lung disease, heart disease, blood disorders, endocrine disorders, kidney disorders, liver disorders, metabolic disorders, weakened immune system, neurological and neurodevelopmental conditions)

•People who live in nursing homes or other long-term care facilities

•People who live with or care for those at high risk for complications from flu, such as health care workers, household members, or caregivers

•Pregnant women (should receive TIV only, as LAIV is not recommended

Also include this group:-

•People with a severe allergy to chicken eggs
•People who have had a severe reaction to a previous influenza vaccine
•Children younger than 6 months old
•People who have a moderate-to-severe illness with a fever
•People with a history of Guaillian-Barré Syndrome

www.vaccine-side-effects.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

randyvs

Why do people who get vaccinated even have to worry about those who don't ?

If everyone is vaccinated and I'm not, how does the disease spread thru
a population ?

Does anyone remember Guardasil ? Vaccinate yourselves i'll watch.

Measle cases triple, oh no ,lets all run out and get a shot like mindless fools.
Man, if tyrants ever do decide to off a bunch of us, you people do realise how
easy you will make it for them, right?

As much as it would be wonderful, vaccines (like everything else in life) aren't 100% effective.
Measles is effective in around 99+% IF you've had both jabs. If you've only had the one that drops to around 90-95%.
There are also neonates who've not had any transient immunity passed maternally to them.
There are people who have a known allergy to an ingredient in the vaccine so they can't have it.
There are people who are immuno-compromised who can't have it.

So, people who are vaccinated protect these.
If the number of vaccinated people drops below a certain percentage of the population then that will allow measles to spread. And it spreads very quickly indeed.
If you're not immune, you have a 90% chance of contracting it and passing it on.
The spread of the disease is exponential, and to stop this happening there needs to be something to block it.
www.health.harvard.edu...
www.phac-aspc.gc.ca...

Does that answer your questions?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join