It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research of the beast of Revelation. Possible April 2014

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
John Paul II taught that man is Christ

“On this day and in this place these same words must again be uttered and listened to: ‘You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.’ Yes, Brothers and sons and daughters, these words first of all... please listen once again, today, in this sacred place, to the words uttered by Simon Peter. In those words is the faith of the Church. In those same words is the NEW TRUTH, indeed, the ultimate and definitive truth about man: the Son of the living God – ‘You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.

In his first ever homily as pope in 1978, in the very speech which will forever mark the beginning of his pastoral ministry, Sunday, Oct. 22, 1978, John Paul II proclaimed to the world that MAN is the Christ, the Son of the Living God of Matthew 16:16! He even said that this is a “new truth” – a new truth which he was here to reveal. “Thou art the Christ, the Son of the Living God,” spoken by St. Peter about the Messiah, are the words which describe the truth about man, according to John Paul II.

In fact, John Paul II preached that man is Christ in many ways. Sometimes it was very subtle and clever, at other times it was very obvious and bold. Here are just a few quotes:

John Paul II, General Audience, Feb. 22, 1984: “...so that consciences can be freed in the full truth of man, who is Christ, ‘peace and mercy’ for everyone.”

John Paul II, Homily, Dec. 17, 1991: “Dear brothers and sisters, look to Christ,the Truth about man...”

John Paul II,Homily, Dec. 10, 1989: “...make straight the way of the Lord and of man...”

John Paul II, Homily, August 10, 1985: “Today, in consecrating your cathedral, we ardently desire that it become a ‘true temple of God and man...’”

John Paul II, Dec. 25, 1978: “Christmas is the feast of man.”

John Paul II, Dec. 25, 2001: “... let us pause in adoration in the cave, and gaze upon the Newborn Redeemer. In him we can recognize the face of every little child who is born...”

John Paul II, Dec. 25, 1985: “What is grace? Grace is precisely the manifestation of God...Grace is God as “our Father.” It is the Son of God... It is the Holy Spirit...Grace is, also, man...”
edit on 2-6-2014 by SRS82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The Skull and Crossbones: The Untold Tale of The Templar Shining Ones

Too big to post here, click the link above, thank you.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
John Paul II carrying the “Broken Cross”

Paul VI, John Paul I, John Paul II and Benedict XVI have carried a cross that very few have understood – the sinister bent or broken cross on which the Body of Christ is displayed as a repulsive and distorted figure. This bent or broken cross was used by black magicians and sorcerers in the sixth century to represent the Biblical term “mark of the beast.” Satanists in the fifth and sixth centuries, as well as black magicians and sorcerers of the Middle Ages (476-1453), used such figurines to represent their hatred for the Messiah. The fact that the broken cross was used for occult purposes can be seen in the Museum of Witchcraft in Bayonne, France. (Piers Compton, The Broken Cross, p. 72.)

“Tragedy happens only days before canonisation of Pope John Paul II who had had crucifix dedicated to him”
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
John Paul II: The Incarnation is the Truth about Man

John Paul II, Homily in St. Louis, Jan. 27, 1999: “In the Incarnation, God fully reveals himself in the Son … The Incarnation also reveals the truth about man.”

This means that man is the Incarnate Word.

John Paul II, Angelus Address, Jan. 4, 1981: “The coming of God to the world, the birth of God in a human body, is a penetrating and dazzling truth. It is a way along which man, as he walks, rediscovers himself.”

This means that each man discovers that he is God in a human body.

John Paul II, Homily, Dec. 14, 1999: “By fixing our gaze on the mystery of the Incarnate Word… man discovers himself.”

John Paul II blatantly asserts that by looking at the God-man, man discovers himself.

Who is this man he is talking about? Any man? Or HIMSELF?

Benedict XVI:
“There is a well very deep inside of me. And God is in that well. Sometimes I can reach Him, more often He is covered by stone and sand: then God is buried. We must dig Him up again
www.catholicherald.co.uk...

John Paul II: “I will not die completely”
“To his close friends who expressed concern about his future and health conditions, raising his head in his wheelchair, Pope John Paul II surprisingly repeated one day, toward the end of his life, with a profound voice, Horace\’s phrase: \”Non omnis moriar\” (I will not die completely), but on his lips that already had another meaning.”
www.zenit.org...

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SRS82
Remember the 6th king is the 8th king which is also the beast (6+2=8):

They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. 11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

1. The funeral of Pope John Paul II was held on 8 April 2005, 6 days after his death on 2 April
2. There are 8 candles on his coffin. 6 big candles and 2 small ones.
3. In the movie Angels & Demons they show the name John Paul 8. He was John Paul 2 (+6=8)

The 6th is the 8th.

'Beast' Asteroid to Fly By Earth June 8 = 6/8
www.space.com...

Pope Francis to pray with Israeli and Palestinian leaders on June 8 = 6/8
The Vatican has announced the official scheduling of a special prayer meeting for peace
theweek.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
shiva priestess giving the mark to John Paul II:

edit on 8-6-2014 by SRS82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
vaticaninsider.lastampa.it...

The first few paragraphs of this story leave a lot more unsaid than said, but those in the know can understand the intent of the words.

"More than once we were close to peace, but evil, by various means, managed to prevent it."

Francis: "Bless the Holy Land, so from that blessed Land peace will reach the ends of the world".

Many Christians think that at the appropriate time, after having brokered a peace treaty, the antichrist will sit on a throne in the rebuilt temple on the Temple mount and declare himself to be higher than God.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Francis: I feel like the pope

Do you still feel like a parish priest or do you assume your role as head of the Church?

The dimension of parish priest is that which most shows my vocation. Serving the people comes from within me. Turn off the lights to not spend a lot of money, for example. They are things that a parish priest does. But I also feel like the Pope. It helps me to do things seriously. My collaborators are very serious and professional. I have help to carry out my duty. One doesn’t need to play the parish priest Pope. It would be immature. When a head of state comes, I have to receive him with the dignity and the protocol that are deserved. It is true that with the protocol I have my problems, but one has to respect it.

Right. You are not the pope. You feel like the pope.

Read the full interview, there are more hints of his true intentions, if you have eyes to see: www.catholicnewsagency.com...
edit on 13-6-2014 by SRS82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SRS82

www.catholicnewsagency.com...

This is GOLD! So many disclosures in one interview. I am looking at the original Spanish language version now to make sure that the translators didn't purposely put a slant on it that was not intended.

Thanks
OK, this bit makes more sense in Spanish:

Why is it important for every Christian to visit Jerusalem and the Holy Land?

Because of revelation. For us, it all started there. It is like “heaven on earth.” A foretaste of what awaits us hereafter, in the heavenly Jerusalem.
But it is the weirdest thing I have ever heard... unless he isn't talking about the past but the future.

edit on 14/6/14 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
If you want to know who The Antichrist is, you should actually look at who the God of Freemasonry is. The God of Freemasonry has been worshiped for thousands of years and is set to return as Messiah, Krishna, Buddha, Christ, etc.

33 degree and higher Masons already know what he looks like. Curly blond hair and blue eyes, young, tall, athletic build. There are even murals and statues depicting his image that are hidden from the general public, but the 33 degree and higher initiates are allowed to see what he looks like.

The Antichrist is young with a very athletic body, curly blond hair, blue eyes, and he's tall.

Pretty much every high level Mason in the world has seen images of him, because they have been made thousands of years ago and kept hidden by the Masons.

The CURRENT Pope, Pope Francis could be the False Prophet. That's very, very possible.

But in no way in hell is Pope John Paul II The Antichrist. The Vatican itself knows that The Antichrist is The God of Freemasonry and what he looks like.

It's interesting reading this stuff all these years and watching all the videos and movies, reading all the books, etc., but really though, it's complete and total nonsense.

Pope Francis could be The False Prophet without any doubt, but there is an absolute zero chance that Pope John Paul II is The Antichrist.

Certain people can be candidates in that they could change their appearance and that they could come as him as an old man, but no, certain people you just know it isn't them. Pope John Paul II looks nothing at all like The God of Freemasonry (The Antichrist).

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Red Cloak
Prince William?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the Lord will all thy heart and lean NOT to your own understanding..." ..and Matthews 11:25 " because (God) has hid these things from the wise and prudent, and has revealed them unto babes"

...then for those who like to decode and predict the coming or fulfillment of Revelations: Matthew 16: 2-4 :

2. "HE (Jesus) answered and said unto them. When it is evening, ye say, It WILL be fair weather: for the sky is red. 3. And in the morning, It WILL be foul weather, today: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but ye cannot DISCERN the signs of the times? 4. A Wicked generation seekth after a sign; and there shall no sign be given it....."

IMAGINE THE RAPTURE COMING OR THE BEAST COMING WHILE YOU ARE IN A FORUM ARGUING OVER WHAT YOU KNOW AND HOW YOU FIGURED IT OUT.

No one knows--The signs of the end were delineated but who the beast is was not told--only that he had the number of a man--but which man--or that he was actually a man was not known. The beast might have the number of a man (like a Social Security number) but be a super computer--one that decides it is time to microchip everyone and consolidate all the world governments into a NWO (the better to rule you my dear) It is probably not a dead pope, or a rock star or an American President....

Any signs given in the book of Revelations or Isaiah or Daniel are NOT to try to figure out who the beast is, or even when he will come or to use math or physics or psychics or runes or any type of divination. Jesus was very clear--he said that there would be certain signs to show that the end was near:

1. Wars and rumours of war
2. Fathers would turn against their own children and their children would turn against their own parents (same goes for moms)
3. You would not be able to tell the seasons apart
4. famines, earthquakes and pestilence

Matthews 24:4-31

The FACT is --no one knows the day or hour that the Son of Man cometh but no one also do not know the time of the beast. You can't calculate it, predict it, stand on your head, scry it, foretell it--God said that without the seal of God in their foreheads even the very elect of His own would be deceived.

More than likely, the Antichrist will be a nobody, coming out of no where with no pomp and circumstance or connection to anyone important (the same as Jesus was) a humble beginning, borne of a carpenter and for this reason, many could not accept Him as the Christ--the same may be true of the Antichrist.

If he came with fanfare and fame especially from the Catholic church which many other Christians equate with paganisms and secularism and heresy--too many would "figure it out" MOre than likely that is not it.

He will appear good and pious and unassuming which will make his miracles that much more miraculous, he will appear thoughtful and good and fair --but that is NOT THE POINT.

It does not matter when he comes or who he is or who is affiliated with him. Jesus and the book of Revelation WARN that believers must live their lives in a state of total readiness which means no lusting, lying, cheating, adultery, fornication, blaming, envy, greed, etc--but with a mind focused on God and filled with HIS Holy Spirit.

Those filled with God's Holy Spirit will be given the gift to DISCERN where they are and who is on the stage--they will SEE not with their physical eyes but in their heart that a certain person is not right and they will UNDERSTAND --NOT with calculations and reading things backwards with mirrors but with gifts of the SPIRIT, that what is in front of them is NOT what HE seems. They will NOT waste time wondering if it is the President, or a Zombie Pope, or any other famous person for the Beast is NOT a man--it is a SPIRIT which MIGHT be housed in the body of a man (or woman) or maybe in a computer--- and he might already be here right now==BUT

That also does not matter to the believer--what matters at all times is the state of their own soul and that they live a life that makes them acceptable to God--

Ordinary men prognosticate, predict, calculate, do the math, take the polls, and WORRY--to what end? It is all playing out just as Scripture predicted and for believers the SIGNS of the time are enough--

Is a dead pope the AntiChrist? Who knows? Not likely though--God loves to debunk the most conniving and calculating among men--to prove to them that they don't know.

The problem is we don't know that we don't know--but this is what believers know--the signs are here. There will be many false prophets AND false prophecies and interpretations of prophecies but ALL are ground chatter and distraction.

If you love God and are a believer--get your personal house and Spiritual self in order and keep it READY--let the world unfold scripturally--if the pope or Kermit the Frog turns out to be the AntiChrist is does not matter but if those who believe WASTE TIME in speculation then when God comes or the rapture occurs they may have lost their place and be busy arguing calculations or belittling the faith of others or declaring who is evil or who is not (all symptoms of self righteousness which God also abhors) then when God calls to them and says --"what have you done with the gifts I gave you? To have to reply that you were busy trying to influence politics or change laws or argue who was the antichrist will NOT be good answers and it could well be--that while you debate--HE COMES and then those left can either find out how wrong or right their predictions were or were not --but they can also note that they have been left behind because instead of tending to their Spiritual house and their own soul's work they were debating something that is God's business.

Who is the antichrist? Who cares? Make sure YOU are not the antichrist or any false prophet nor do you contribute to the distraction that will leave many unprepared and unready--lest that charge and failure be laid at your own feet.
edit on 15-6-2014 by THEqueenbee because: Capitalized the word " God"

edit on 15-6-2014 by THEqueenbee because: spelling correction

edit on 15-6-2014 by THEqueenbee because: Grammar elucidation

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It is interesting that the "beast" is described as having the number of a man--NOT that it IS a man or even a human but has the number of one. Some say the "number" is the Social Security number which Americans have and some countries are adopting--without that number you cannot get a job or open a bank account (can't buy or sell).

Some say the "number" is actually the translation of the Jewish word for "W" which means 666 means WWW as in the world wide web. some think the antichrist will be a computer, used to solve the world problems.

here is what we know--in order for scripture to be fulfilled there will have to be one world government so that the "leader" can control the world--we are moving to that--will it be a human in charge? Will we all get chipped and have no more credit cards or cash but instead have all our work info, bank info, school and criminal histories on a chip embedded in some part of our body?

Who knows? Will the beast be a zombie Pope? Not likely. The reason this is not likely is that the rise of the beast is supposed to be able to deceive even God's own elect--a risen Pope is not likely to deceive many who are not Catholic. Outside of the Catholic church, many other religions do not look up to or believe in the pope or even the Catholic form of religion.

Many --especially Southern Baptist and Protestant and Penecostal believe the Catholic church practices idolatry by praying to dead humans as saints and designating saints of Love or children or other stations much the same in pagan religions , adherents pray to various gods and goddesses for love or children or lost things or what ever. The Catholic religion as the oldest form of Christianity has its roots in Roman paganism and as such is suspect to many other Christian sects--so a dead Pope is more likely to be viewed as a beast right out of the gate, and not as a world leader or good person.

I think either the Antichrist is not a man (maybe a woman or machine) or is a collective or people (like a group or cabal) but no matter what, it is probably not going to ever be anyone any of us have ever heard of--humans are supposed to be blindsided by who ever it is--that would not be the Pope---or Obama--or somebody in Iran.

It has to be someone who everyone or almost everyone can embrace and right out of the gate--that will not be a Catholic --not because anything is wrong with Catholics but because many other Christain groups do not trust them and some even believe Catholicism is not a Christian religion.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: THEqueenbee

Thanks for your pastoral reply. I agree with you that we should not spend too much time speculating, prognosticating etc. but spend more time on our relationship with Christ himself so that when the false christ rears its ugly head we will see it immediately.

However I live in a country where you dont have to work long hours to make a living and TV is full of anti-Christian rubbish and when it gets later in the evening and I have done my work, reading, prayer, service to others, etc. I like to stretch my brain a bit. There are others in my community who do the same but are not Christians, so one of the things I do is come on ATS and catch up a bit on what the latest heresies and philosophical arguments are. This stretches my brain and it also helps me to reply to those who ask for a reason for my faith in a way that breaks down their strongholds at the same time as explaining the gospel. In fact I wouldn't recognize half the strong holds had it not been for forums like this. I hope that the above is the same for the others on here and they are not spending more time trying to "decode" the Bible rather than understand the God inspired words.

I think it is good to spend a little time surveying the world scene, including the zeitgeist, because there are going to be those who are not deceived by the beast. And (probably at the cost of their lives) they need to warn their fellow. I believe there are people at work in this world who are trying to bring about the anti-christ (they probably have another, more benevolent name for it) by as many means as possible. That is why there are so many good candidates for the anti-christ on the world scene at the moment. Prince William, Prince Gog (George of Russia), JPII, EU, a transhuman super computer (hadn't heard of that one yet, good point), a moonchild, an "alien" manifestation and so on. A zombie pope is just one of the possibilities. I might be wrong and it isn't any of these - cool.

Those filled with God's Holy Spirit will be given the gift to DISCERN where they are and who is on the stage--they will SEE not with their physical eyes but in their heart that a certain person is not right and they will UNDERSTAND
Yes, this is the way to go about it. Make sure you know the real Christ and the false one will stick out like dog's b--ls.

Yes many hate the Catholic church and many protestant and evangelicals see that it is a pagan religion, but isnt it interesting that Francis is doing the best PR job in history? And that a hardliner stepped down for him to come into the job is interesting too. Did you see this video?

edit on 15/6/14 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spookybelle
You have to look at the Bible in perspective here.

God made very clear the things he wanted people to know and understand, he doesn't put riddles in there that people need to figure out.

Revelations is probably more symbolic of a larger point rather than some hidden message.

You also need to consider that if God did want to put a riddle in there that its highly unlikely that anyone would ever figure it out.

I don't imagine God is sitting up there in Heaven going, "Damn...now how did they figure that out? I thought I did such a good job with that one."

Its interesting though.

The Bible is already written and set. The People who will understand all this are already been predetermined by God. They will probably come forward when the time is right. But you know how the story goes. Only a few will believe them.

If the Bible is true everything that it tels will come true no mater what we argue. If you pay attention to the attitude of the People to day. The Bible is dead on.

If one of them came to this forum and told us the truth. He/she would be labeled as a fraud even by the People who think they are true believers. Even true believers would argue agaist them With the knowledge and understanding they have of the Word of god. And i bet they would put in some qutes from the Bible to state their truth and understanding. That is how foolish we have become.

We are not Teachers we are students when it comes to this topic.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

New Economic System Called for by John Paul II
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SRS82

Fourth part

"One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed"

He was shot and almost died in 1981.

This does not agree With what the Vatican proclaim them selves about the fatal wound!

biblelight.net...

On February 11th, 1929, an historic treaty was signed between the Italian Government and the Vatican re-establishing the political power and diplomatic standing of the Catholic Church, which had been lost when Italy seized Rome, the last of the Papal States, on September 20th, 1870.

For 59 years the Pope was a virtual prisoner in the Vatican, never leaving it until the pact was signed, resolving the "Roman question". Known as the Lateran Treaty or Lateran Concordat of 1929, this was the momentous event prophesied in the book of Revelation:

Even Catholic newspapers reporting the event declared the "wound" to be healed by the Lateran Treaty.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

I agree with both theories. Maybe it is a duality. The beast is both religious rome and the 8th king.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SRS82

The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads"

The dragon: Who or what is this dragon that stands on the shore?

Revelation 12:9 - And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

No one have ever seen the Dragon, the devil, Satan. Or his angels. So what is on the shore observing the beast coming out of the sea?

It sure aint anyone we can see With Our eyes. Some might be confused here because the verse is saying: The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. But in reality the dragon stood amongst the masses (The People). Read the verse under.

Isaiah 27:1 - In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that [is] in the sea.

To clearly understand what the Beast is we have to know what the Drgon is. Because the Pope is not a beast but represents one of the ten horns on the Beast. Because the Porstitute sits on it remember. Th Pope is the prostitute not the beast. The Pope sits on the beast.

What does this mean???

the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

What would Satan, the Dragon be if he was cast into the Earth?

What would the beast be if the sea represents the people. The beast comes out of the sea remember.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cinrad
a reply to: Red Cloak
Prince William?

No. The ancient depictions are of someone that does not have that extremely long horse face that Prince William has. The Antichrist has a much more intelligent and serious look. The Antichrist's face is also much more handsome than Prince William's. Extremely more handsome.

The tremendous amount of discussion about Prince William being The Antichrist is likely because the highest orders of Freemasonry, of which he is in the elite bloodlines, are looking for the God of Freemasonry, and so they are trying to bring him about through supernatural means.

So Prince Charles, or even better Prince Williams (blond hair/blue eyes), seems like a good bet for them.

But, the resemblance just is not there. These people have seen the ancient images, we might know them better as "The Image of The Beast". When that individual arrives, they will know it.

Despite what conspiracy theories in this area say, they don't actually know who their Messiah (The God of Freemasonry) is yet. Of course they know who he is supposed to be, The Beast from the Bible in human form, but they don't know this actual person yet.

They believe he's alive now, but contrary to popular belief, they have no idea who he actually is, or where he is. They are actively searching for him through DNA and blood line searches. They are looking for an extremely rare European blood line that he would come out of.

When I say rare, I mean it will be something like only 10 or 15 people in the world that have actually been documented officially with the bloodline, and maybe only the scientists will speculate that only 150 people exist in the whole world living with the same genes and blood line.

Then the geneticists will scientifically confirm that he's the only male in the world that is alive, and is of the age to reproduce, and also able to reproduce, in the world with that bloodline. Hence, the last of his bloodline, 'The Alpha and the Omega", "The First and The Last".

The first with the blood line, and the last of the blood line. This bloodline will be proven through genetic markers that he is of the same people that destroyed the Jewish Temple in 70 A.D., just as the Bible said, thus it will meet the requirements of Biblical prophecy that Antichrist will be a Roman ("Latin man", "Latino"), thus European.

That people say Antichrist is Jewish...remember, the people in Israel, and also elsewhere, that say they are Jews now, are actually from Europe, it has has been several times through genetic testing. So for the prophecy that he must be a Jew through the bloodline, it is not a worry to those current Jews, since they are also Europeans anyway.

Besides that, it is the lost bloodline of the Jews they are actually looking for. The so-called lost tribe of Dan bloodline. This is where all of this bloodline stuff comes in with the throne of England, the Freemasons, Prince William, etc. It's all this Holy Grail Da Vinci code stuff.

Freemasonry wants people to believe that the bloodline of Christ resides in this lost tribe of Dan, and can be proven through Christ's children through Mary Magdalene. Thus according to Freemasonry, Messiah, or The God of Freemasonry "The Antichrist", would come out of this Holy Grail blood line.

However, none of the people actually in these royal masonic bloodlines possess the actual Antichrist blood line. That's precisely why they are LOOKING FOR IT. If they actually possessed it, they would have no need to look for it, nor any need for these royal genealogists and geneticists to try to make it look they have found it in what they call the dual royal blood line. Holy Blood Holy Grail is a book from the '80s that discusses this in detail.

But basically, it is the idea that Princes William and Harry have two royal Masonic merged blood lines, thus creating the line of Antichrist. Again though, proving that none of the royal Masonic blood lines in the world actually possessed it, otherwise if they already had the bloodline, they would not need to try to find it, nor to try to replicate it. And so indeed, they are trying to manufacture it.

Even yes, as has been speculated by many conspiracy theorists, the Vatican has for years, been doing all kinds of experiments with the blood samples from the Shroud of Turin. They have been trying to extract DNA and clone it, and then get a surrogate womb from a virgin mother....you get the idea.

The problem again, the blood type samples from the shroud are rare, quite rare, but not even close to being rare enough to what they need. It's a rare blood type, but still, plenty of people have it.

It's not the "dual Messianic blood line", "The Holy Blood Grail" of the Da Vinci Code, that Freemasonry longs for. The blood line that will bring Satan to Earth, as a man, in human form - the Beast that rises out of the sea, from Revelation in the Bible.

For this, again, there is just ONE MAN in the world with such a genetic marker, able to reproduce, and of reproductive age.

All of this stuff about the Vatican, the Catholic Church, the Pope being the Antichrist...it's just smoke and mirrors, and slight of hand. It's more illusion and games. The same with the stuff about the royals and the throne of England. These very same people know what they are looking form and have not found it yet, so they are creating most of this misinfo and disfino themselves.

Just think about it, why has there suddenly been this strange and bizarre fascination recently with finding out the genetic markers of people? Even having TV shows where celebrities learn about their genetic markers? They are encouraging people with certain genetic traits and from certain places, and with certain names or family histories, to submit to DNA tests. Why?

They are looking for him, because they know he's alive now, but they have absolutely no idea who he is. They can only know who he is through the incredibly rare genetic markers. It will be in the DNA code. This has all been known to Freemasonry masters for many thousands of years.

You can go through all this other BS nonsense trying to figure it out, but that's the reality of it.
edit on 16-6-2014 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join