It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research of the beast of Revelation. Possible April 2014

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
John Paul II to "rise from the dead" and be the beast of Revelation.
Do not take this text as absolute truth, do your own research, never trust any man.

First part

"They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction."

The Lateran Treaty recognized the full sovereignty of the Holy See in the State of Vatican City.

Since then, the popes became kings of Vatican. The 6th king was John Paul II according to the above verse from Revelation chapter 17 and he is also the eighth king which is the beast. You may be thinking that the 8th is pope Francis, but I'll prove that he is not.

The beast of Revelation 17 is the same beast out of the sea from Revelation 13, because it is described with ten horns and seven heads in both chapters:

Revelation Chapter 13:

"The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads"

Revelation Chapter 17:

"There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns."

The beast out of the sea, what does that mean? In Chapter 17 the angel says that the waters are people:

"The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages"

Now, watch this short video and see for yourself, the huge altar they made to JPII is a SHIP and they had to close the city because there were too many people.

Watch @22:05 until 23 minutes, see how many people were there and the SHIP for the beast out of the sea. The documentary is called John Paull II the builder of bridges.

youtu.be...
Watch @22:05 until 23 minutes

Screenshot:

============================================================

Second part

Take a look at his coffin and his coat of arms:

Notice the cross and the M on both pictures.

Now read those two prophecies by Nostradamus:

Nostradamus prophecy: Quatrain 9, 84

Roy expos parfera l'hecatombe,
Apres auoir trouu son origine:
Torrent ouurir de marbre & plomb la tombe,
D'vn grand Romain d'enseigne Medusine.

The King exposed will complete the slaughter,
After having discovered his origin:
Torrent to open the tomb of marble and lead,
Of a great Roman with "Medusine" sign.

and

Nostradamus prophecy: Quatrain 6, 66

Au fondement de la nouuelle secte,
Seront les os du grand Romain trouuez,
Sepulchre en marbre apparoistra couuerte,
Terre trembler en Auril, mal enfoetz.

At the foundation of the new sect,
The bones of the great Roman will be found,
A sepulchre covered by marble will appear,
Earth to quake in April poorly buried.

What we learn from that?

The M on both his coffin made of marble and the coat of arms is the Medusine sign.

His "ressurrection" will be the foundation of the new world order religion.

He is to be made saint in April 2014. www.bbc.co.uk...

===========================================================

Third part

This is the image that the vatican used on its website Easter 2013:

I'll tell you why Francis is a fake pope and not the 8th king before I comment on this image.

Francis doesn't wear a golden ring but a silver ring,
he doesn't wear red shoes but black shoes,
he doesn't wear a golden cross but a silver cross,
and he won't take any benefits of being a king.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Now, notice on the image the man on the left.

He wear black shoes and his cloth is silver.

He is representing Francis.

The man on the right has golden clothes and red shoes, he is Benedict XVI.

The tomb is open and the fake Messiah is representing John Paul II with an eye behind him.

I believe that Francis and Benedict XVI are both the beast out of the earth who make the people worship the beast out of the sea (JPII):

"Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name."

Fourth part

"One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed"

He was shot and almost died in 1981.

Fifth part

Subliminar Message in the movie Angels and Demons 2009 with Tom Hanks

They changed his name to Ioannes Pavlvs PP VIII admitting that he is the 8th king:

Sixth part

"Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666."

The name of the beast in its original latin language:

IOANNES PAVLVS PAPA SECVNDO

The roman numbers:

Symbol Value
I 1
V 5
L 50
C 100
D 500
M 1,000

Calculate the number of the beast;

I 1
O
A
N
N
E
S

P
A
V 5
L 50
V 5
S

P
A
P
A

S
E
C 100
V 5
N
D 500
O

1+5+50+5+100+5+500=666

Seventh part

Oannes a babylonian fish god.

Any similarity with Ioannes and his mithra hat is mere coincidence? I don't think so.

www.angelfire.com...

edit on 8-12-2013 by SRS82 because: typo

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Eighth part

Look at this image:

It is a prophecy by Parravicini, it says:

"Fire, famine, pestilence, death—the bell echoes the righteous who approaches the world, even more so the world does not hear or see. Comes the darkness of the dragon that seemed asleep. Comes the terror of the bear that pretended love and brotherhood. Comes humble Democrat that never was, and comes with it poverty without shelter, and with all the explosions and disintegration. Comes the dark and then light (in) the South! And the cross!"

You can see on the image that the man inside the coffin is a king wearing a crown, there is also a Rod of Asclepius in the middle of the coffin. The Rod of Asclepius is a serpent-entwined rod wielded by the Greek god Asclepius, a deity associated with healing.

Parravicini already correctly predicted two popes:

That reads:

"What? Divergences! The new Pope will soon be arduous infighting. Two different lights. Two truths, two problems. Advance and Confucianism, it will emerge the unexpected."

Ninth part

John Paul II is the only pope with a tomb being broadcasted 24 hours per day.

There are 8 candles on his tomb telling that he is the 8th king.

thebeastfromrevelation.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Holy # Pope John Paul a Zombie? just shoot him in the head.

Nice entertaining read though S&F.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
OMG !

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
You have to look at the Bible in perspective here.

God made very clear the things he wanted people to know and understand, he doesn't put riddles in there that people need to figure out.

Revelations is probably more symbolic of a larger point rather than some hidden message.

You also need to consider that if God did want to put a riddle in there that its highly unlikely that anyone would ever figure it out.

I don't imagine God is sitting up there in Heaven going, "Damn...now how did they figure that out? I thought I did such a good job with that one."

Its interesting though.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Spookybelle

God made very clear the things he wanted people to know and understand, he doesn't put riddles in there that people need to figure out.

Revelations is probably more symbolic of a larger point rather than some hidden message.

You also need to consider that if God did want to put a riddle in there that its highly unlikely that anyone would ever figure it out.

I don't imagine God is sitting up there in Heaven going, "Damn...now how did they figure that out? I thought I did such a good job with that one."

Its interesting though.

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee"

The Messiah himself spoke in parables, so evil people won't understand.
edit on 8-12-2013 by SRS82 because: messiah

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

SRS82

Spookybelle

Its interesting though.

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee"

Ask yourself why God would hide the meaning of revelations in a riddle and not just come out and say it?

What purpose would that possibly serve for him?

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Spookybelle

SRS82

Spookybelle

Its interesting though.

Ask yourself why God would hide the meaning of revelations in a riddle and not just come out and say it?

What purpose would that possibly serve for him?

The same purpose as to why he spoke in parables. If you truly love him, seek his things.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

SRS82

Really??? So are you saying that Evil is Dumb??

According to Dark Helmet in Spaceballs however, it is actually "Good who is Dumb!"

But seriously folks. As if someone of Evil character automatically makes them too unintelligent to figure out riddles that a person of Good character is able to solve. Really???

edit on 8-12-2013 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

mOjOm

SRS82

Really??? So are you saying that Evil is Dumb??

According to Dark Helmet in Spaceballs however, it is actually "Good who is Dumb!"

But seriously folks. As if someone of Evil character automatically makes them too unintelligent to figure out riddles that a person of Good character is able to solve. Really???

It not about being dumb:

"The disciples came to him and asked, “Why do you speak to the people in parables?”

11He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. 12Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 13This is why I speak to them in parables:

“Though seeing, they do not see;

though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

14In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah:

“ ‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding;

you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.

15For this people’s heart has become calloused;

they hardly hear with their ears,

and they have closed their eyes.

Otherwise they might see with their eyes,

hear with their ears,

understand with their hearts

and turn, and I would heal them."

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

Ok, but is the Book of Revelations a Parable??

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

mOjOm
reply to post by SRS82

Is it obvious and easy to understand if you don't seek knowledge of the things of the creator?

No.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

SRS82

mOjOm
reply to post by SRS82

Is it obvious and easy to understand if you don't seek knowledge of the things of the creator?

No.

Exactly.

Maybe God made Revelations so confusing so that he could separate the people who actually get the message as opposed to those who focus on trying to figure it out.

There is no special message hidden in Revelations and its a distraction that non-believers fall for while searching for understanding.

A true Christian simply understands that Revelations is not some riddle to be undone but God saying that the end times will not be very pretty.

If your distracted looking for hidden messages you are not following Gods Word.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Spookybelle

SRS82

mOjOm
reply to post by SRS82

No.

Exactly.

Maybe God made Revelations so confusing so that he could separate the people who actually get the message as opposed to those who focus on trying to figure it out.

There is no special message hidden in Revelations and its a distraction that non-believers fall for while searching for understanding.

A true Christian simply understands that Revelations is not some riddle to be undone but God saying that the end times will not be very pretty.

If your distracted looking for hidden messages you are not following Gods Word.

I don't have religion. In my opinion, both catholic and protestant churches are evil.

The messages are not hidden, it is there, if you don't understand it is because you don't seek knowledge.
edit on 8-12-2013 by SRS82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Spookybelle

well actually the U.N,,through a resolution put forward, and approved by CHINA.

that it China as well,, would come too the AID of the Ukraine.

includes nuclear option.

My,,my,,, how did China, just step into Syrian, territory,,and now Ukrainian territory,,

unless Russia is being poked by the Dragon,,

u know all that St. George and the Dragon stuff,,

Is Mr. Russia/Putin,,, gonna be a Saint George?

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

This makes me think of the movie Evil Dead. It's just as fictitious.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

The Black Pope has risen!

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

ItCameFromOuterSpace
reply to post by SRS82

The Black Pope has risen!

this fits it better:

Death Knell :
Say, can you see the cross?
Inverted solemnly
Symbol for the goat
Of a thousand young

Six six six
Evoke the king of hell
Strike the death knell
Death knell

Say, can you hear the chimes?
Tolls now for the end
Bells call out their doom
As victor reaches womb

Sex sex sex
Recieve the beast of evil
Of evil...

Can you say his name?
Carrier of the light
Legions of this seed
A child a spouce will feed

S-A-T-A-N
Under spell
of death knell
Death knell

www.songlyrics.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

SRS82

"Do your own research, do not trust any man."

proceeds to use the bible for evidence of .. something.

.. DUDE. MEN wrote the bible.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
From my point of view.

The below video says what have been hidden by the mystics.

Revelation is for the single person. That is from my point of view since god do not say when it will be since it is individual journey.

Test the information yourself and see what happens. Only you can judge if it is true or not by seeking and finding.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join