It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REVOLUTION NOW!!!! Ukranians BEHEAD statue of Lenin! Martial law next?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

edit on 9-12-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

MrSpad

Of course when was the last time the US inrevened in a protest? Never. So unless it breaks into a civil war then of course the US in not getting involved.

Getting involved ? Yes sure, unless you Count all the ones that they financed. That would be about all of them wouldn't it? This is American pay back by Proxy for the Syrian stand off.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

presumptions aren't fact you know, the cia isn't omnipotent like so many seem to claim, in the first place fomenting mass protests, civil disorder, etc doesn't succeed unless there's a real problem causing discontent already. even if a push was given by the cia or whoever that doesn't discount a peoples reason to act or negate the real issues causing their discontent, i mean how would outsiders know anything beyond what words and images tell them of the truth.
honestly i'm tired of america getting the blame without proof or anything to suggest our involvement for anything that goes wrong in or to other countries that we aren't in agreement with or even slightly antagonistic towards; like russia in this case if people in ukraine decide to fully revolt against their influence.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Oldest trick in the book.
A win win for russia, protests and all (destruction of Ukraine's sovereignty)
A win win for the zionists same as ^.
An another win win for the western arms sales.
The average joe is always the one being played and
has the most to lose.
Ukrainians need to follow Iceland's example if they intend to stay sovereign,
taking 'sides' is a trap.
I knew Ukraine has been a target by foreign forces for awhile,
how can we forget the imported tainted H1N1 Swine flu vaccines
that were used as a bioweapon (for not bending to the wptb).
bioweapons
or the poisoning of Yushchenko.
Ukraine is being financially being blackmailed as well
by the world's banksters.
pipelinesinternational.ukraine
mystery of the missing gas

edit on 9/12/13 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

I don't know why they want to join the EU? It's very unstable... They have given us good international law etc etc but financially... it's a sinking ship!

I would have gone with Russia tbh...

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Just been talking t o my friend who lives in Kiev and he says some that are there actually get paid just to stand there
and not badly paid either

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

iRoyalty

I don't know why they want to join the EU? It's very unstable... They have given us good international law etc etc but financially... it's a sinking ship!

I would have gone with Russia tbh...

I am not THAT in tune with Ukranians, but they see the EU as better then what they are stuck with now
under mother Russia...

My solution, LET THEM VOTE.. Stay closer to Russia, or move closer to the EU..

The EU is just going through a recession like most of the world has, we will all bounce back...

Look at how long it took the people to take down a statue of Lenin.. The people I talk to in the Ukraine
find it rather disturbing, statues erupted of that god awful man are still around..

How long did it take the Germans to get rid of every statue of hitler?
edit on 9-12-2013 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Ahaha yea my friends say the exact same thing
But I am slightly confused, they also say they are currently in the process of taking of the head, it was the ATM which is off.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Justmea

Ahaha yea my friends say the exact same thing
But I am slightly confused, they also say they are currently in the process of taking of the head, it was the ATM which is off.

I wonder what a piece of that statue would go for on ebay??

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I wouldn´t say recession lol
Fact is for example Finland had only 6 billion debt in 1995 when it joined EU.. now we are reaching 100 billion of debt.. What a wonderful creation EU is !!!
EU doesn´t afford any more kids... Do some math !!!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

dollukka

I wouldn´t say recession lol
Fact is for example Finland had only 6 billion debt in 1995 when it joined EU.. now we are reaching 100 billion of debt.. What a wonderful creation EU is !!!
EU doesn´t afford any more kids... Do some math !!!
Wouldnt having an extra country to help put money in the pot be a good thing?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

They don´t have money.. it´s a B rating country according Standard & Poor, but they need a lot of money and i must say we don´t afford taking more debt to do that. There is only 5 million people in this country and they are taxing us to grave allready.

There is allready conflicts in Europe against these EU stupid actions that has thrown many countries into situation there is no medicine to fix it. We had a independence day 6th and there were a riot in front of house of Tampere where President and a cream of Finland had indepence party.. this was the first bigger riot against current domestic politics and people are getting really sick to current situation here.

Situation is allready flammable in Europe..

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

dollukka

They don´t have money.. it´s a B rating country according Standard & Poor, but they need a lot of money and i must say we don´t afford taking more debt to do that. There is only 5 million people in this country and they are taxing us to grave allready.

There is allready conflicts in Europe against these EU stupid actions that has thrown many countries into situation there is no medicine to fix it. We had a independence day 6th and there were a riot in front of house of Tampere where President and a cream of Finland had indepence party.. this was the first bigger riot against current domestic politics and people are getting really sick to current situation here.

Situation is allready flammable in Europe..

Then why doesn't EU just tell them how it is..

Why get the peoples hopes up, all in a fuss, and rioting over the prospect of joining?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Debating started with Ukraine 1994... and in 10 years they haven´t fixed what has been asked for. Last February EU gave Ukraine time limit of 3 months to fix issues considering electroral and justice system which as expected they couldn´t do and it was obvious IMO.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

starfoxxx
Why get the peoples hopes up, all in a fuss, and rioting over the prospect of joining?

Good question!
Keep on questioning. Question the motivs of the €U and those behind it... but stock up on tinfoil if you really plan on going down that rabbithole!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

starfoxxx

i personally think that, having lived in the country, the EU wants to save people from the mess that the country is in. And some injust treatment and living standards.

The government actually isn't working at the moment because 1) they cant get to where they should be and 2) so much snow they refuse to go to their offices
Also i've heard that the people apparently have been shown the contract and they apparently know what they're campaigning about but in all honestly it was just skim reading of it and they don't know the rules properly?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join