It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot contact ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I need some technical help, and every time I try to send an email to [email protected] ,
it gets blocked and sent back. I have tried from two different devices, two different email accounts, and cannot get through.
Any suggestions??

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

could you not just send SkepticOverlord a U2U with whatever it is you want to get in touch with them about?

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
dp
edit on 8-12-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Building on tosotc's suggestion. Contact any Mod online right now, and they will get back to you.

Or you can just click on the "complain" button.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Okay, trying that- I didn't know who I should contact specifically.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Klassified
reply to post by Bluesma

Building on tosotc's suggestion. Contact any Mod online right now, and they will get back to you.

Or you can just click on the "complain" button.

When you say, "contact any mod"... how do I find the mods? Is there a list somewhere?

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Scroll down to online members. The mods who are online will be in bold print.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Or you can look above that and get a complete list of staffers including moderators, super moderators, and administrators including their roles. Clicking on a name will automatically get you into the window to message them. Same page too.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Shugo

Or you can look above that and get a complete list of staffers including moderators, super moderators, and administrators including their roles. Clicking on a name will automatically get you into the window to message them. Same page too.

Yes you can. But the response will be quicker if the mod is online. Which is why I sent her to those who were online. Good info though. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Keep in mind that the online list isn't always real time. Members can show online after they're no longer online on that list. The fastest way to get a response is through the complaint button, which all Staff see, although, by all means, U2Uing the Staff that shows online is certainly acceptable as well.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

I sent you a u2u....feel free to reply.

Also, besides contacting Staff via u2u, you can also use

[email protected]

To contact the Owners.

Also, Contacting Staff: Alerts, Suggestions, Complaints
[although that has not been updated for 5/3, sorry]
edit on Sun Dec 8 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Thanks for all of your suggestions!

I didn't know all this and it is useful! I appreciate the time you took to help!

All email addresses I have tried were blocked and sent back- including the contact for the owners.
I wonder if it is the .fr that is not recognized? (I am in france). I don't know. But if we can find an alternate way to communicate, it doesn't matter.

new topics

top topics

join