It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ability to Push a Mind

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Neat thread and yuppers, this "pushing" does seem to be an actual phenom.

It opens up a plethora of uncomfy possibilities, though. In fact, in my youth of gothy posing and occult books, I tried it and found that "Holy crap! It WORKS" and then dropped it cold because I didn't want that influence over others.

Same goes for ritual magic, etc. And all this stuff is usually veeeery subtle or possibly coincidental so that naysayers do have a point, but every once in a while, when in the "zone," it is almost non-debatable.

Well... full disclosure, I did use it for sex a couple times until I realized my wit, looks and natural charisma needed no help... besides the "pushing" we all do intuitively, heh.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I've been able to "push" for many years now, but it took a pretty large amount of effort and wasn't as successful as I would wish it to be. But lately it seems to have ramped up quite a bit.

Now I can do it pretty much at will. Most of the time though I'll just be thinking something and someone nearby will either answer the question I was asking (in my head) or say something about what I was thinking.

I use it mostly when I am in Houston traffic and want a clear lane ahead of me. I astound my wife with it every time she is in the car with me.

I cam also read others "intentions" and it comes in VERY handy when meeting someone new. Its almost like I know them better than they know themselves.

But a question that I posed to myself was am I "pushing" my thoughts or am I having the thoughts because I'm getting small glimpses of the future and begin to think about it right before it was going to happen anyway. It drives me crazy sometimes when I think about it.

One thing I know is that it ISNT coincidence. There's just no way that all the thousands of times that it has happened that there isn't something extra sensory going on.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Talltexxxan
I've been able to "push" for many years now, but it took a pretty large amount of effort and wasn't as successful as I would wish it to be. But lately it seems to have ramped up quite a bit.

Now I can do it pretty much at will. Most of the time though I'll just be thinking something and someone nearby will either answer the question I was asking (in my head) or say something about what I was thinking.

I use it mostly when I am in Houston traffic and want a clear lane ahead of me. I astound my wife with it every time she is in the car with me.

I cam also read others "intentions" and it comes in VERY handy when meeting someone new. Its almost like I know them better than they know themselves.

But a question that I posed to myself was am I "pushing" my thoughts or am I having the thoughts because I'm getting small glimpses of the future and begin to think about it right before it was going to happen anyway. It drives me crazy sometimes when I think about it.

One thing I know is that it ISNT coincidence. There's just no way that all the thousands of times that it has happened that there isn't something extra sensory going on.

Not trying to bash or anything, but why haven't you tried to complete the James Randi Challenge? If you really ARE psychic, Not saying you're not, than you could have an easy 1 MILLION and open an entirely new field of science that could end up benefiting man kind. This post goes to everybody that claims to have TK, Premonitions, Communication with the dead, and etc.

Million Dollar Challenge

The fact that this man is willing to give that much money for even the tiniest proof of psychic abilities, and no one has yet to claim it, makes me very doubtful of all the people that say they can produce such abilities.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ItzShadyT

Great topic, OP.

Solicitations like the Randi Challenge are typically offered by organizations with the goal of disproving paranormal events. Such organizations would never discard/conceal evidence in order to protect their positions (and jobs), right? Just like scientists never fabricate or modify data for personal gain. Or politicians.

Regardless of the solicitor's motives, a lack of response hardly constitutes evidence against the existence of something. It is a huge leap from voicing one's theories/observations on an internet forum to approaching a scientific institution and publicly making claims of paranormal ability. Any person doing so will be subject to a lot of uncomfortable scrutiny. In the end it may be for nothing, as the institution decides what qualifies as evidence.

There is a growing field of science called noetics, which deals with psychic ability in true scientific terms. One experiment showed that most people can 'feel' when they are watched, even through a CCTV camera. I have been meaning to start a thread on the topic.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OpenMindedRealist

Yes! There has been a ton of research, valid arch on the topic. Dr Stanley Kribbner wrote and researched psychic powers through dreams, at the Mamanities Dream Laboratory (may have spelled that wrong). Also, Dr Rupert Sheldrake, who was the originater, I think, of the sense of being stared at studies. His theory of human connection through morpho genetic fields is awesome. Not only are humans connected, but everything is. He calls it the Gayan mind.
Good stuff.
Oh, and the Amazing Randy doesn't have a million dollars. No matter what he says. I could be wrong about that. Scientists, such as the ones I mentioned, have already proven the phenomena in lab conditions.

www.sheldrake.org...&Papers/papers/morphic/morphic_intro.html

don't know if I am allowed to put external links here, if not, sorry mods

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Talltexxxan

Exactly, exactly, exactly. I too have questioned if it is more of temporal awareness as well, rather than a manifestation of thought.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

OpenMindedRealist
reply to post by ItzShadyT

Great topic, OP.

Solicitations like the Randi Challenge are typically offered by organizations with the goal of disproving paranormal events. Such organizations would never discard/conceal evidence in order to protect their positions (and jobs), right? Just like scientists never fabricate or modify data for personal gain. Or politicians.

Regardless of the solicitor's motives, a lack of response hardly constitutes evidence against the existence of something. It is a huge leap from voicing one's theories/observations on an internet forum to approaching a scientific institution and publicly making claims of paranormal ability. Any person doing so will be subject to a lot of uncomfortable scrutiny. In the end it may be for nothing, as the institution decides what qualifies as evidence.

There is a growing field of science called noetics, which deals with psychic ability in true scientific terms. One experiment showed that most people can 'feel' when they are watched, even through a CCTV camera. I have been meaning to start a thread on the topic.

My feeling on the matter is that in coming years, the more rigid scientists will be blown away. Sheer awe is what I am suggesting.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Providence1

you may be catching on to something but when i feel that people can here me i cant control with i think and alot of # happens and weird coinsedences happen i dont have to look at them and i know it is real because my i was doing it to my girlfriend while lying in bed, i would ask "if you can here me then move", i did this at least 30 times because it was cool as hell but she would always move before i could finish my sentence and. A weird thing happened the next morning i over heard her telling someone that the devil was messing with her head the night before so i have no idea what she perceived. and she is like so in love with me now i had to break up with her because she was like obsesive....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join