It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
More details on Miranda's troubled background and her bizarre personality:'

www.newsminer.com... a43b2370.html
Barbour attended school in Mat-Su through the 2009-10 school year, spending her first semester at Colony High School before transferring to Valley Pathways High School(An "Alternative school") near Palmer and Wasilla

www.facebook.com...
from a facebook conversation:
--"McKenzie Moffitt I knew her. She was in North Star while I was there, and we kept in contact for a short while after she left the state."
('North Star' most probably refers to the name of what's described as a "36-bed acute psychiatric hospital for Adolescent girls 13-17 years old" located in Anchorage)

harnettnews.org...
Aimee Vaneyll, 20 mother of Elytte Barbour's child:
“He told me he used to have voices in his head,” Vaneyll said, “and when he did the Ecstasy, they all went away.”...
Miranda Dean was already six months pregnant when she moved from Alaska to the two traffic-lights town of Coats, where her mother lived. Vaneyll, who would become her friend, described Dean as a young woman of strong feelings, obsessed with sex and deeply disdainful of obesity.
...Vaneyll “I know Miranda (Barbour) loved sex and sexual things. We were all together one time and she was touching hot wax and began to moan like she was having an orgasm.”
--Vaneyll wasn’t buying Miranda Barbour’s story about having just “delightful conversations” with men for money.
She loved sex,” Vaneyll said. “She went to sex stores to buy sex toys.”
Miranda Barbour also detested individuals who were obese, Vaneyll said.
“She hated them a fiery passion,” she said.
LaFerrara weighed more than 275 pounds and stood more than 6 feet tall.

/

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
People are really going nuts recently..

I wonder if they got the idea when they heard Obama happily declare how good he was getting at killing mostly children and sometimes a terrorist with drones,,..

Nah that doesn't count, Our pres should be able to kill anyone and not hear another word about it.. Might even help re-election if there was another one for him..

Murders like this are more than just sick.. But I mentioned the above to show a disproportionate amount of outrage depending on who you are and your standing in the community..
Social status increased equals less guilt or outrage expressed against..

It shouldn't be a surprise if you weigh in all the killing done every day and who is committing them, that sooner or later you will see a couple like this surface and do a crime..
edit on 19-2-2014 by alienreality because: add

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I suspect that she was involved in a satanic cult that killed people. They probably did their homework on each one, and that a group of people participated in each homicide. I'll bet that Miranda's main job was to act as the lure--the prospect of having sex with an underage girl. That's one way to ensure the target would leave home without telling anyone where he was going. Miranda made a remark indicating that the group might have been 'protected' at some level:

?Craigslist slasher? boasts: I killed many, many more | New York Post
As to why she was not caught, she shrugged again.
“Given the people I was involved with, it was easy to cover it up,” she said.

What's also possible is that cult came to the attention of the Feds early on, who decided an underage girl seemingly willing to have sex with strangers on command would be an attractive asset to use in blackmail schemes against prominent or powerful people--police, politicians, community leaders, etc.--who, when confronted with the evidence, would be forever in the pockets of whatever alphabet agency managed to entrap them. The Feds may even then have given the cult a "pass" on their murderous extracurricular activities. You'll notice all the Law Enforcement agencies are downplaying her story. They have a lot to protect.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Some added details here. She continues to claim there were other murders.

www.dailyitem.com...
dated March 29, 2014
She again repeated her claims of multiple murders and said she has not been questioned by federal authorities about them even though she was prepared to locate where some of them had occurred, from Alaska to Florida and North Carolina.

“I said before I would talk to them (FBI) about all of this,” she said, “but they never came to see me.”

Three murder locations mentioned by Mrs. Barbour in her second jailhouse interview were Big Lake, Alaska; Mexico Beach, Fla., and Raleigh, N.C. ...

“They are looking for full bodies,” Mrs. Barbour said. “They won’t find any. But they will find body parts” of runaways and individuals she described as bad people.

Search the waters of Big Lake, she said. “There is some parts in there.”

And Mexico Beach, near Panama City, Fla., where she said she once worked as a 15-year-old go-go dancer. “There is some there as well.”

She also said she dumped a body off Interstate 95 near Raleigh, N.C., but gave no other details.

/
edit on 7-4-2014 by starviego because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join