It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

(Reuters) - A newlywed couple in Pennsylvania killed a man whom the wife had lured to a rendezvous though an online dating advertisement, strangling him and stabbing him repeatedly, police said on Friday.

The pair, named as Elytte and Miranda Barbour, "just wanted to murder someone together," Sunbury Police Corporal Brad Hare told Reuters.

After cleaning it, they went out to eat.

www.reuters.com...

Teen mom and new husband wanted to kill together for kicks: police

I just can not get the world anymore. Whenever I open the newssites, always some crazy newspiece, whether some especially vicious murder, some some secret corporate deals, shorty - death, violence and/or corruption shows up. What is happening with people? Do human lives really matter nothing anymore, it just about me, my money,my beliefs, my desires, whether somebody has to suffer because of it or not. Just like in this case - killing somebody for the thrill of taking a human life as a couple... I have no words to describe how sickened this makes me feel...

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

It's like the world gets sicker by the day.Good thing these two got caught after the 1st murder,they remind me of the Wests,and that other awful couple from Canada,the "Ken+Barbie" killings.Or the evil British couple,Ian Brady and Myra Hinkley.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Raxoxane
reply to post by Cabin

It's like the world gets sicker by the day.Good thing these two got caught after the 1st murder,they remind me of the Wests,and that other awful couple from Canada,the "Ken+Barbie" killings.Or the evil British couple,Ian Brady and Myra Hinkley.

There was a couple working together to hold an torture women in Chico Ca also so many sick ill people, was it always this way and we simply did not hear of it? Babies being left in the trash, kids raping Granny's, parents killing or torturing their children, little children raping and murdering other children?

We need to change something and yet I believe we are not capable of doings so, thus we need a higher power or we will all kill the planet and thus ourselves.
edit on 8-12-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Just when I thought soylent green was a bad idea.
These clowns come along and ruin it.
I hope they both get the death penalty.
GOOD RIDDANCE!

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I do sometimes wonder if there aren't people who are so weak-minded that they cannot distinguish reality between tv, movies and real life.
These type of acts are so inconceivable to the average person it boggles the mind.
I'll bet this puts a damper on CL dating though....mb not a bad thing.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
"Darling, what shall we do tonight, a bit o telly perhaps, or how about uckers to remind you of the Andrew. Hmm, actually love, I fancy a lovely murder...bit o the honey pot to entice, entrap, snare and devour .....then murder it tis, cold and heartless." The whole world has gone balmy... arse over tip...total bloody right off.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

"just wanted to murder someone together"

I'd violate the sites T&C if I wrote how I actually felt about those two.

Spits!

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I'm afraid anything anyone might say to those two would be a waste of breath.
They wouldn't even understand it.
Might just be a pair of codependent sociopaths who couldn't find any puppies to torture.
Just as unfeeling and implacable as a falling tree.
Put em down and carry on.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
People like this fully validate my theory that evil runs amok on Earth.

I can see no other way to explain it. Even mental patients understand death and the consequences of. These two people aren't crazy, they aren't capable of being labeled as such for that would be too nice of an adjective to describe them. They are detestable, repugnant pieces of human excrement.

Not deserving any more than the hell that will wait for them.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Bad enough there being one crazy person , but they go and marry a crazy person. Hope they don't breed. Sick!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

The Bible asserted prophetically long ago that this era would include unprecedented levels of lawlessness . . . evil . . . horror . . . cruelty . . .

Are we there yet?

Nope. But the globalist oligarchy, demonic forces, fallen angels are all shoving us down a slippery greased chute toward that goal as fast and as ruthlessly as they can.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I live in the least religious country in the world.

For some reason, all of such violence and evil keeps happening in the more religious countries. During my lifetime, nothing like that has happened here,even this region.

Based on your logic, I should basically be living in the middle of a warzone. Yet all I see is peaceful and calm people. Even during the gaining independence revolution, not a drop of blood was spilled. Instead people sang and peacefully protested - thus the name the Singing Revolution. And all that with inexistent culture of religion.
edit on 8-12-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
If you're married and decide to play this kind of game with your life, you have to accept the risk. Nevertheless, blind dates are risky as hell nowadays.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

Why would the enemy wish to trouble the area he was already largely in charge of?

He'd much rather plague and create chaos, pain, discord, etc. in areas where there's still some spiritual expression and interest.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This story may be far worse:

www.bbc.co.uk...
A Pennsylvania woman jointly charged with murder with her husband has claimed she has killed at least 22 other people.
Nineteen-year-old Miranda Barbour made the claims in an interview with a newspaper while in prison.
....she also claimed a six-year killing spree around the US. She claimed it was part of an involvement in a satanic cult, that began in Alaska when she was 13, before moving to North Carolina.

Prediction: After a short investigation, the authorities will claim she is lying about the whole thing. The system will not admit to the existence of satanic cults, as the "system" is, at the highest levels, a satanic cult itself.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
She allegedly started her killing spree in the town of North Pole, AK, just outside Fairbanks:

www.dailymail.co.uk... ml
Amid these gruesome claims, the tiny Alaskan town of North Pole has become the center of the outlandish story about satanism and serial killers that Barbour claims began at the behest of a cult leader. Barbour contends she joined a cult aged just 13 in the town of North Pole, where hundreds of news outlets have turned out since the lurid story broke....

What they don't mention is that North Pole is not your ordinary small town. It is, in fact, the official home of Santa Claus, at least to the US Post Office.

www.theguardian.com...
Everything in North Pole is Christmas-themed. It is Christmas Day 365 days a year. The decorations are always up. It never stops being Christmas here. Never. Wherever you are in the world, if you write a letter to Santa, and address it simply "Santa, North Pole", your letter will most likely end up in this tiny Alaskan town.

The streets have names like Frosty Avenue and Kris Kringle Drive and Santa Claus Lane. The streetlights are decorated with a candy-cane stripe pattern. Volunteers answer all the letters from kids who write to Santa.

www.theguardian.com...
And she has help. Each week in November and December, a box of Santa letters is sent over to the nearby Middle School where the town's 11- and 12-year-olds - the sixth graders - write back in the guise of elves. It is part of the curriculum.

Miranda Barbour, then, would then almost certainly have been involuntarily drafted as one of Santa's elves, and even given her own special elf name. But apparently the job can be emotionally tough at times:

www.theguardian.com...
(Volunteer Debbie) says she can frequently be found alone in here in floods of tears having opened yet another heartbreaker. "Just before you got here," she says, "I opened one that said, 'Dear Santa. All I want for Christmas is for my mother and father to stop shouting at each other.' I just fell apart."

Another thing they haven't mentioned yet was an unusual event in that same small town about a year before Miranda allegedly joined the cult: the town was the scene of a serious planned mass school shooting:

www.theguardian.com...
Six of last year's Middle School elves, now aged 13, were arrested back in April(2006) for being in the final stages of plotting a mass murder, a Columbine-style school shooting. ....they had elaborate diagrams and codenames and lists of the kids they were going to kill. .... What turned those elves bad? Were they serious? Was the town just too Christmassy?

At least a few of the town's young people aren't so enthusiastic:

www.theguardian.com...
Her name is Jessie Desmond. ... We meet in a non-Christmassy bar of Jessie's choice on the edge of town. She's in her early 20s. She was educated at Middle School.... "Christmas really grates on me, all the time, in the back of my head," she says. "Christmas, Christmas, Christmas. It drives me nuts." ....Dusk is falling. One of the town's two giant Santa sculptures - the one outside the RV park - lights up. Eerily, however, it is lit from below, which gives Santa's eyes a hollow, creepy look, like Jack Nicholson in The Shining.

All six of the elves arrested were goths, as were an additional nine elves that were to act in support roles.

www.usatoday.com...
Nine other students at the school, including at least one girl, were suspended for withholding information and will not be allowed to return to school until authorities have completed the investigation.

www.theguardian.com...
And they were going to kill dozens of their classmates. This sounds to me like civil war, the non-Christmassy kids against the Christmassy ones.

[Interview with local teen]
"Do you ever get an overdose of Christmas, living here?" I ask him.
"Pretty much all summer," he says.
"What do you do to redress the balance?" I ask.
"I come here(video arcade) and shoot people all day," he shrugs.

The question is, did the town's Christmassy orientation mess Miranda up?

www.theguardian.com...
My week in North Pole has made me suspect that the job can mess you up. There's poor Twinkle in the lotto shop, constantly in tears, powerless to help. Then there's Jessie, realising that if she was the magic, then the magic was rubbish.
Jessie told me she wouldn't be surprised if the plotters were in part set on their nihilistic path as a result of being letter-opening elves.

Did the satanic cult deliberately choose the home of Santa Claus to mock Christianity? Was the cult already entrenched in North Pole at the time of the school shooting plot, perhaps even helped organize it? Or did they move in afterwards, figuring all those goth kids were ripe for recruitment? Interestingly, one the participants said "We were just going to shoot the bad kids," mirroring Miranda's comments about just killing bad people.

/

edit on 17-2-2014 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

caption:
"Home: The tiny Alaskan town of North pole, pictured, is at the center of sensational story about satanism and serial killers" (and school shooters)
edit on 17-2-2014 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I began hearing this story on radio last evening...makes no sense at all to me.
Let's review the facts as reported, supposedly from the mouth of the murderess.
She joined a satanic cult at age 13 and progressed to a higher position in the cult at the ripe age of 19.
She has murdered more than 22 people and says the cult "controlled her murderous rages."
But then she says that she only murdered people who had done "bad" things and went on to characterize "bad" things as abusing children or owing money.
This is where my confusion sets in. ...
Satanist cults promote "bad" things like child abuse...and murder....
So it seems to me that if a satanic cult was bent on murdering, they'd be out there murdering the good, religious folks, not their brethren!
I'm taking this whole yarn with a couple of grains of salt while it spins itself out.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Char-Lee

Raxoxane
reply to post by Cabin

There was a couple working together to hold an torture women in Chico Ca also so many sick ill people, was it always this way and we simply did not hear of it? Babies being left in the trash, kids raping Granny's, parents killing or torturing their children, little children raping and murdering other children?

We need to change something and yet I believe we are not capable of doings so, thus we need a higher power or we will all kill the planet and thus ourselves.
edit on 8-12-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

Of course being that these stories are reported on more now-days, but it could be perhaps these tragic incidents are escalating as well. Nonetheless society is not healthy, built on fear culture-now the long term effects are coming to a head and treatments instead of cures when it comes to mental illness. Doesn't help than many lives are being crushed due to economical reasons, some are snapping from it.
Not to be off topic - The Chico case- The cold case was reopened not long ago, wonder if anything new came from it.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It seems the authorities are anxious to keep Miranda Barbour isolated:

www.dailyitem.com...
Before Elizabeth Dean decided to make the nearly eight-hour drive to Sunbury, she called Northumberland County Prison and asked administrators when she could visit her daughter, whom she hadn’t seen in more than four months.
You can’t,” prison officials told Dean about visiting Miranda Barbour, 19, of Selinsgrove. “She is on suicide watch.”
--Miranda wrote a Jan. 3 letter to The Daily Item requesting an interview, and wrote a reporter’s name on her visitation list.
That reporter was denied access Jan. 6. Prison officials told him he wasn’t on the list, and that Miranda didn’t even have a list.
The Daily Item published a story Jan. 9 about the denial, and was later told by prison and county officials a mistake had been made, that the reporter’s name was on Miranda’s list.
But hers was a “wish list,” prison officials added.
Said an inmate on work release: “The only person that gets a wish list in jail is Santa Claus. There is no such thing.”
--“She called and told me about getting served the papers from my brother and then she started to talk to me about calling (the reporter) and then we got disconnected,” Dean said. “It was a less than five minute phone call.”

It aslo seems clear her claims to Satanism is not something that was made up recently:

"She went on to discuss her daughter’s childhood.
“(Miranda) ran away from home when she was 12,” Dean said. Her daughter grew up in Alaska and has an older sister, Dean said.
“(Miranda) got hooked up with a guy (in Alaska) who was into satanic stuff, and when she came home one day, she told me that he owns her now.”
The man’s name was Forrest, Dean said.
“I asked her what she was talking about, and she told me that this man owns her and she has to do whatever he says,” Dean said. “She said he branded her by carving a swastika on the back of her neck and his name on her thigh.
“She told me she was out prostituting at 12 years old and that this man was her ruler.” "

Numerology?

"When she read an article published by The Daily Item about the strange coincidences of a string of number 1s related to her daughter’s alleged Craigslist ad, Dean said she broke down and cried.
An ad purportedly posted by Miranda at 1:11 a.m. Nov. 1 — looking to meet men who “hated their wives” — was not a coincidence, Dean said.
The murder took place Nov. 11, the same day as the birthday of Miranda’s husband, Elytte Barbour, and the two-year anniversary of her father’s remarriage, on Nov. 11, 2011.
“I told (Miranda) when she was in Alaska, she needed to stop all of this and get away from these (satanic) people,” Dean said. “She was involved in this satanic stuff and this man (Forrest) still has a hold on her. It’s heart-breaking.”
One day Miranda came home and said she wanted to change her life, so Dean sent her to North Carolina to live with Miranda’s uncle, Arlin Fletcher. “I sent her down here and she was doing very good,” Dean said. “I moved down here to be with her, and then she met ‘Elf.’” “Elf” is Elytte Barbour."

"Miranda told her mother that Elytte became engaged in the satanic world after Miranda and Elytte became romantically involved.
“She told me he liked it, but she said, ‘Mom, I can’t put him on the panel because Forrest won’t let me.’”
Dean didn’t know what the panel meant. She said she knows her daughter participated in satanic rituals, but was unsure about the nature of them.
“I have no idea,” she said. “I know if you talk to Elf, he will say she (Miranda) killed plenty of times before, but I just don’t know. I asked her and she said ‘Never.’”
Elytte told The Daily Item on Dec. 4 that the father of Miranda’s child was dead. He wouldn’t get into details that day.
“He is not dead,” Dean said. “But we don’t know who the father is. It could be one of several people.”
Dean said Forrest contacted her and said he wants to know whether the child is his. According to Dean, Forrest was 25 when he met Miranda, then 12. Miranda became pregnant at 17."

pic of Miranda and her mother:

------------

Santa Claus? Elf? Are they trying to tell us something here?

edit on 18-2-2014 by starviego because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2014 by starviego because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join