It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New House Resolution Calls for Declassifying Secret Portion of 9/11 Report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The government kills to keep its secrets. If the government is releasing information it's to serve a purpose. There won't be any bombshells and if there is it would be to serve the needs of said government.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

1Providence1
In a court of law and in due process, if there is reasonable doubt about a verdict, you continue investigation. As far as I'm concerned this applies to the events of that day and those that were involved (all of them).

You can't correctly use "court of law", "due process" and "America" in the same sentence. There have been multiple stages to the coup that took out our government, roughly ending with 9/11.

It really does not matter who did the actual attack because they were (knowingly or unknowinly) working for the same bad guys -- fedgov. It's the new Pearl Harbor they wanted and it's obviously been a very long time in planning.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I say IRAN for $1000 Alex,

Federal Judge: Iran shares responsiblity for 9/11 attacks

NEW YORK — In an historic hearing in the federal courthouse in Manhattan on Thursday, U.S. District Court Judge George Daniels said he planned to issue a ruling in the coming days declaring that Iran shares in the responsibility for the 9/11 terror attacks.

One of those defectors was “physically present” when al-Qaida’s second in command, Ayman al-Zawahiri, came to Iran in January 2001 for four days of intense closed-door meetings with the top leadership in Iran to discuss the impending attacks.

I've always found it interesting looking at maps to realize we had troops in every single country on the periphery of Iran. From a military point of view that's significant.

I happen to postulate from that a plan to deal with Iran in a secondary campaign. Turkeys refusal to let U.S. troops through from the north crimped original plans as I think it was that group intended to take a turn after going into northern Iraq. I also postulate it was the reason Iran so adroitly and effectively supported the Iraqi insurgency simply because they knew what was coming.

In the end we ended up with stalemate and political strife.

Now since Obama has made deal with Iran thats kind of sketchy to many its politically desirable to get release of information that would indict Iran in the publics eye.

If the report contains any information pertinent to Iran it should have been released in 2002.

edit on 9-12-2013 by Phoenix because: sp

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

I happen to postulate from that a plan to deal with Iran in a secondary campaign. Turkeys refusal to let U.S. troops through from the north crimped original plans as I think it was that group intended to take a turn after going into northern Iraq. I also postulate it was the reason Iran so adroitly and effectively supported the Iraqi insurgency simply because they knew what was coming.

In the end we ended up with stalemate and political strife.

Now since Obama has made deal with Iran thats kind of sketchy to many its politically desirable to get release of information that would indict Iran in the publics eye.

If the report contains any information pertinent to Iran it should have been released in 2002.

I don't think Obama or anyone in the administration really wanted to make a deal with Iran...but their arm was twisted into it.

If you're right...and Iran is mentioned in the potentially declassifying papers...than this could be a pretext to continue the policy towards Iran. In such a scenario, more diversion would be necessary. A false flag or two to disjoint the newly created deal.

If all this would be true...than releasing those facts in 2002 would put the monkey wrench in the ongoing invasion of Iraq...after all...war with Iraq was planned and semi announced before 9/11.

I'm probably just paranoid schizo...but striking a deal with Iran is not in the US best interest. They want to go to war...but have to find "legit" reasons for going into one. If Iran sticks to the deal...the US will have to find some way to release themselves from the deal.

I'm sure I'm just being paranoid.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Char-Lee
reply to post by gladtobehere

Heres my question, why do we allow our government/public servants to do this? Why do we allow them to hide and bury their crimes for decades after the fact?

I have come to believe that it is because there is a power at work here beyond the normal political or corporate. We can't touch it, we no longer have options. I have reached the point where I believe a higher power will need to act and I hope it is soon.

Yes indeed this is completely the correct description, problem is, in the higher realms the battle is just as fierce, and often more than here......

But we will triumph

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

juspassinthru
There have been multiple stages to the coup that took out our government, roughly ending with 9/11.

Some people see only what truth is presented to us. IMO you see far beyond that. You hit the nail on the head.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I seriously doubt that there's anything truthful in the document. It just seems like another trick to me to try and fool the masses. I just use basic, common sense, when I decided who done it; The Israelis who were set up and filming before the attacks were in on it and knew in advance. Other Israelis were dancing in the streets while everybody else was in sheer terror mode. Does that even make sense? Based on the evidence at hand I've concluded that Israel was behind it so that they could destabilize the middle east(look at everything that's happened since) to create a pathway to exterminate all those who oppose them. I think that Israel may have had help from their patsy friends from Saudi Arabia. These documents will be what TPTB want you to see.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
When the report came out in 2003 with the redacted 28 pages, it was speculated and assumed that they revealed Saudi financial connections to OBL and Al Qaeda via charities, which would prove embarrassing for both the Saudis and the Bush administration that befriended them.

After reading Philip Marshall's "The Big Bamboozle", and hints from former govt officials, such as Bob Graham, IMO the 28 pages reveal covert work of the Saudi Intelligence agency and Saudi Civil Aviation agency in 9/11.

Of course the Saudis in 2003 said in public that they wanted the 28 pages declassified, because they knew privately that their friend Pres Bush would never allow it! Better to let the speculation be about money than about a Saudi covert operation.

How ironic that the real 9/11 threat came not from the Afghan desert but from the Arizona desert.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
What a great source. Lets see he was addicted to hydrocodone and morphine and had 10 times the dose of hydroxybupropion an anti-psychotic medication when he then proceeded to murder his 2 children and his dog then he ate the barrel. In a rambling letter he accused his wife of being CIA.

Give him the front row in the card catalog!

What is this rabble about "from the Arizona desert"

If you must know President Obama ordered the removal of such documents from the National Archives detailing the Saudi Kingdom and their complicity in the financial structure of the 9/11 plotters in 2009 and ordered them destroyed.

No one had a problem with that action-he did the right thing and everyone agreed across the board it was the thing to do. So you will just have to live with it.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

Sorry coming into this one a little late but i have a question.

What did he order those documents destroyed?

I am genuinely curious and not trying to be argumentative

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Why or when?

It was after he had finally gotten in and been brought up to speed completely by both the CIA and the FBI. There was-as you might guess-an incredible load of debriefing. If you remember it took him 18 months to get his administration going. He really knew nothing about either agency and I can't imagine the headache that was.
All presidents have that power-they have the final word on the classification of all documents. It was also right after his long overseas visit that some called his apology trip or tour.

After he gets out and writes about his 8 years I'm betting it will be full of surprises. Like why he really felt the need to-as some have hinted-to bail out the previous administration.

I'm looking forward to it already-he is such a gambler.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Sorry I meant to ask why, that was just a typo.

Would i be correct in saying then that you are saying it was the result of his inexperience as a president dealing with intelligence issues?

Because to me that would not add up, it might contribute to his reason but he must have had a more logical reasoning behind getting rid of those documents.

I apologizes if i have misunderstood

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I can give you my thoughts on it however giving opinions about national security issues like this is somewhat out of line because there is no way I can know what the reason is. And the matter is closed.

The Kingdom went on a building spurge in the early 90's building masque and funding them. They built hundreds all over the Middle East and beyond.They staffed these masque with imams who had a Wahhabism orientation-there was never any doubt that this was done intentionally. The anti American rhetoric and jihadist doctrine that preached brutal, violent, deadly aggression against all heretics. The worship calls to eliminate all in this order:

1. Heretics( the Mubaraks of the world)
2. Shiites
3. America
4. Israel

This is not Islam and it's still hard to understand just 'why' they would radicalize to this extent. The orders of bloody executions against fellow Muslims before the evils of the west and the Jews is truly beyond description. The Kingdom knew what was going on-and they have no defense for allowing it other than they wanted the destruction as well. Needless to say-this is a diplomatic nightmare.

The fact that all the 9/11 plotters became radicalized in these very same masque- funded by our ally which we give protection to with the lives of our solders-is just as embarrassing as it is guilt ridden.

Now the tricky part. It is suspected that these funds to build and produce violent jihads originated from the taxpayers of America.

Needless to say that is not a Sunday morning headline. Joe Blow and Jack Crack at the local Pub are going to have a very difficult time understanding this-in the extreme.

Also, the CIA redacted the majority of the final 3 chapters of Ali Soufan's brilliant work 'The Black Banners'

During the interrogation of Abu Zubaydah the subject of funding was being discussed and how the training process begins the redaction start. Also, the torture(the allowable kind)stopped and the whole mattered was dropped.

How does this merit the destruction of documents that showed the American taxpayers paid for hundreds of worship centers in which the main topic was destroying America? Too me it seems the best thing to do is simply close this matter for good.

This is just an opinion-I will never really know. I have made it plain that I'm guessing and I'll drop the matter. However if a reporter or journalist ever tried to publish something like this-you would see the real dark forces come into play-don't have to be very imaginative to see where this would end up.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

After 9/11 I was curious as to what had happened in the cockpits and the flight characteristics during the highjackings. The Big Bamboozle provided a credible scenario, based on research and technical expertise. I had read the book way before the tragedy to which you alluded.

When those who have read the 28 pages, like Mr. Graham, refer to "logistics" provided by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, that means more than only financing.

In order to understand the reference to Arizona, one has to be familiar with the early 9/11 reports. So much has been discussed since than, that I hadn't realized that early information seems to have been dropped from discussion over the years.

IMO Pres Bush was correct to caution people to not blame Muslims, Islam, or Arab-Americans. Osama bin Laden was also not welcome in Saudi Arabia.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

refer to "logistics" provided by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, that means more than only financing.

I would be interested in the meaning of logistics in the Kingdom's funding of the very mosque that radicalized our enemy'. The Monarchy for the most part is inert as only North Korea has a more closed and restricted society.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Thank you very much for your response.

your in depth knowledge on this topic is always a joy to read.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I don't know, spooky, I don't know. Logistics implies coordination in planning. Exactly what was involved is not declassified. Those in the American govt who have seen the 28 pages (including those Congresspeople) talk of logistics, but they are sworn to secrecy

In authors' Summers and Swan research of 9/11, they believed there was a "support network in place in Arizona". Their book is "The Eleventh Day", but there is an article, The Kingdom and the Towers, that is a good read.

Mr. Marshall's speculation is specific as to actual training in Boeing aircraft with help from Arabic speaking technical staff and manuals flown in from the Kingdom. To me it is plausible.

For the American public, Saudi involvement was downplayed and 9/11 was being conflated with Iraq, in preparation for an invasion. Either the Bush administration was fatally ignorant about the history and divisions of the Muslim religion, or they didn't care and went nation building in the Middle East anyway.

Yes, the oil wealth of the 1960s and 70s meant better infrastructure in the Kingdom, but, sadly, that wealth also meant it could be spent buying American aircraft and weapons. I had friends who came home from the Viet Nam war and ended up in Iran using their skills helping Iranians learn to use their purchases from the defense industry. I can remember shaking my head in the 1980s when I read about Saudi Arabia buying AWACS. Every gallon of gas I bought went to purchase all that hardware.

Yes, Wahhabism has not proven good for the Kingdom and elsewhere, but the world in general has been under the dark cloud of religious fundamentalism/purity for three decades, be it Islam, Christianity, or Judaism (or Buddhism to a very small degree).

A global economy has also left too many citizens without a share in the new wealth.

America has not escaped either of the above.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Agreed.

'The Eleventh Day is an excellent work-closing the door on the truther nonsense-was perhaps it best virtue however the publishers insisted on a 'Bush did it/caused it/covered it up/ mode that I think Both Summers, and I know Robin Swann regretted-although I doubt they had much choice.

I was reading through it yesterday afternoon looking for the names of the two women who watched the plane crash into the Pentagon and it occurred to me again how well researched the text is.

I'll go back through that section on the Kingdom and the Towers later today.

Unfortunately, both British researchers, and their forced Anti-American rhetoric, hurt the sales and credibility of both the researchers. So many of the silly comments on the Bush Administration-such as the trashing of Condoleezza Rice- were totally unnecessary and really turned out plenty of bad reviews.

The image of Rice,piano playing and singing 'Amazing Grace' in the Bunker at Camp David on the night of September 12th with not a dry eye anywhere-some said it was very emotionally moving to their picture of her as an impatient, listless, impolite, sneering, insulting bitch of a woman-ruined their careers in America forever-again I doubt they had much choice.

I'll read back over that today.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

can anyone touting the official claims tell me HOW FIRE ALONE removes 105 vertical feet of structural resistance globally in WTC7, *BEFORE* 1.74 seconds so acceleration EQUAL to Gravity can ensue, GLOBALLY and UNIFIED IMMEDIATELY following at 1.75 seconds to 4.0 seconds......

NCSTAR 1A 3.6] "This free fall drop continues for approximately 8 stories, the distance traveled between t=1.75s and t=4.0s...constant, downward acceleration during this time interval. This acceleration was *9.8m/s^2*, equivalent to the acceleration of gravity."

NICSTAR 1A 4.3.4] Global Collapse..."The entire building above the buckled column region moved downward in a single unit, as observed, completing the global collapse"

NCSTAR1A p.39/130
"the damage from the debris from WTC 1 had little effect on initiating the collapse of WTC 7."

The NIST WTC7 Fig 3-15 shows the graph with the regression line yielding acceleration of 32.196ft/s^2. SEE the time interval between 1.75 and 4 is 2.25 sec. the interval where WTC7 does achieve a period of free-fall ACCELERATION.

what does SCIENCE say about the 2.3 second interval of collapse in which the rate of fall was "Indistinguishable from FREEFALL". The significance of FREEFALL is NONE of the gravitational energy was available to destroy the supporting structures, ALL converted to MOTION!

meaning, any bending, crushing, breaking connections, REMOVAL of structural RESISTANCE, BELOW the mass ACCELERATING, is occurring WITHOUT the assistance of energy from the mass accelerating. Zero resistance.

now where else ON EARTH do we see those SAME numbers????
open ANY science/physics text...."rate of acceleration seen by ALL mass REGARDLESS of weight toward the earth, at sea level, *~**WITHIN a VACUUM**~* is *9.8m/s^2*.

hmm.....the SAME numbers we see under 'CONTROLLED conditions, WE SEE occurring globally and UNIFIED in a 47 story steel frame @ 1.75 SECONDS, when kink forms, to 4.0s of the collapse....2.5 seconds later, it's done....6.5 second building collapse from FIRE we can't really see from the windows.

NCSTAR1A-3.2]"It is likely that much of the burning took place beyond the views of the windows"

the 2005 NIST scientific investigation did not find any reason why these three buildings failed on 9-11...

"No conclusive evidence was found to indicate that pre-collapse fires were sever enough to have a significant effect on the microstructure that would have resulted in weakening of the steel structure." NIST NCSTAR 1-3C, p. 235

no evidence the type of joining methods, materials, or welding procedures used was improper NIST 1-3 p.99

recovered bolts were stronger than typical. NIST 1-2 p.133

"no core column examined showed temp. above 250C" NIST 1-3 6.6.2

NCSTAR1-3 7.7.2 "because no steel was recovered from WTC7,it is not possable to make any statements about it's quality"

"NIST did not test for the residue from explosives or accelerants" wtc. nist. gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006. htm

yet 2008 NIST is allowed to *IGNORE* their own scientific investigation, and claim fire did, not only caused collapse, but did so as *NO OTHER* building has done before, stated by Shyam Sunder at NIST technical briefing
vimeo.com...

Shyam Sunder, all through the Q&A section of the video stating, ....."brand new event"..."new phenomenon"..."there has *NEVER* been a collapse like WTC7".

and the only supporting evidence they have are computer models which they *REFUSE* to release the data that *TELLS* the models what to do...WHY?
*ONE*, that will show them the fraud they are, and *TWO*,because they have a Presidential Executive Order stating they don't have to prove what ever they claim.

NIST is withholding sixty-eight thousand, two hundred and forty-six (68,246) file. These records are currently exempt from disclosure under section (b)(3) of the FOlA., 5 .S.C § 552 (b)(3). Exemption (b)(3) permits an agency to withhold records in an agency's possession which are records that are "specifically exempted from disclosure by statute

'1. All input and results files of the ANSYS 16 story collapse initiation model with detailed connection models that were used to analyze the structural response to thermal loads, break element source code, ANSYS script files for the break element s, custom executable ANSYS file, and all Excel spreadsheets and other supporting calculations used to develop floor connection failure modes and capacities.

2. All input files with connection material properties and all results flies of the LS-DYNA 47-story global collapse model that were used to simulate sequential structural failures leading to collapse and all Excel spreadsheets and other supporting calculations used to develop floor connection failure modes and capacities."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join