It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last 3 weeks of 2013

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

That's enough. That prediction was from two years ago.
After the big quake and tsunami. Not before it.
edit on AM0000003100000012125119312013-12-22T09:19:46-06:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Why ? The time for it has passed. That person said within a year and that was two and a half years ago. How is it relevant at all.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Try living in the dimensions we've been given . We call that reality. How do you just go on and on? I don't understand. Your predictions are never right or your sources for those predictions never are. And when someone points that out you are pretty quick to throw those sources under the bus and say well I didn't say it. Alex Collier said it or Rrichard Boylan said it.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I actually have tried to argue in support of members who contribute meaningful stories, including controversial issues, to this site as per my recent thread in the Rant forum. But it’s the likes of irrational and absurd nonsense like you exhibit that make it very difficult. You’ve clearly made many ridiculous and failed predictions and it really undermines what this site can otherwise offer outside of mainstream media news.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
So... I'm guessing it's all going to happen today?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Menedes567
reply to post by oxbow

Most of the wrong predictions that I posted came from the guys below, so please rephrase your sentence

1. Richard Boylan
2. Alex Collier
3. Rasputin
4. Many others, etc, etc.

It's really not smart to throw your sources under the bus like this. You March these guys out as the know all and be all perfect prophets and you're so sure tbat they know it all that you post with conviction that you believe everything they say. You worship their words. Then when they turn out to be wrong you say I didn't say it these guys did. That's sloppy and says a lot about your character. Which is totally lacking.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

oxbow
So... I'm guessing it's all going to happen today?
No but we're in line for this to happen next Christmas season. Hang your stocking early.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

oxbow
Your predictions so far are 0/0. I'm guessing this one won't be any different.

You must be psycho, your predictions are much more accurate than the OP, you got that one spot on!

Wow, how do you do it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join