It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last 3 weeks of 2013

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Menedes567
reply to post by oxbow

Most of the wrong predictions that I posted came from the guys below, so please rephrase your sentence

1. Richard Boylan
2. Alex Collier
3. Rasputin
4. Many others, etc, etc.

And yet you will continue to post what these charlatans say. Next time you do I am going to refresh your memory as to what you have said here. Failed predictions.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Look, this a thread for dreams and predictions.

As far as I'm concerned anything posted here is no harm, no foul, and you better not get your panties in a wad over it because it has even less certainty behind it than something put in the prophecy section.

Could there be a major supervolcanic eruption in the last three weeks of 2013? I suppose, but given that nothing in the world indicates that any of the world's known supervolcanic hotspots are currently building toward danger. I'm not really worried at the moment. Things could change though.

Who knows? Maybe the Oklahoma earthquake swarms are signaling the formation of a new supervolcano ... yeah, right.

At any rate, if you dreamed something that vivid and impactful it helps to get it off your chest because it seems real and immediate to you.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Menedes567
Hi there guys, this time I want to tell you all about a dream that I had a few days ago. In that dream, I heard this voice calling out to me, saying these exact words, "The last 3 weeks of 2013". After that the scene changed where I saw visions of many catastrophes. I saw volcanoes erupt all over Earth violently as the dream changed scenes many times. After that I can't quite remember well, but at some point in that dream, I saw many spaceships hovering above numerous Earth landscapes.

Now, I checked the calendar, and it seems the last 3 weeks of 2013 starts from December 11 2013.

I think you and Olivet should write a book together on FAIL. Maybe make it a children's board book and each page has a new doom event with a pop up FAIL on it or something. You could even keep the title simple and call it "Menedes Book of FAIL". With the number of dreams/predictions you have FAILED at you could have an entire series of books on it....and call the series EPIC FAIL.

And didn't you already have this dream before? www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12/9/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Such an ignorant lot of responses.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Some people don't have the ability to discern crap from shinola.
Some people think if they make lists like this they can cow other members

And some folks don't buy this hook line and sinker. And guess what? I am entitled, yes entitled, to my opinion. As you are. Carry on.
edit on 9-12-2013 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Menedes567
I think it is possible that a a series of shocking events would happen between December 11 2013-December 14 2013. My dream didn't gave me any specific dates, just "last 3 weeks of 2013", but I think between the dates I wrote above, something that has never happened before might happen. Remember the Cleveland Mothership fiasco and Olivet's failed UFO above London prediction? This time, we will have such an event at an unspecified location, and I think it will happen within the time frame above based on my hunch.

So when those days and the last day of the year roll by with nothing are you going to say you were using a different calendar in your dream?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
To anyone who says HEY this is the dreams and predictions forum.
A thread or post only needs to be about dreams and predictions. Nowhere does it state you have to believe in dreams and predictions. I can and did make a thread entirely about failed predictions and put it in this forum.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

I understand that.

I take this entire forum as a place more for entertainment than anything serious.

I just don't see the point of coming here to call people liars. I figure they should be as aware as everyone else that the odds of anything said here coming to pass are about as likely as the odds of my eyes suddenly turning brown overnight.

It's not like this was posted as a prophecy.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Perhaps some folks on ATS think that.

Personally, I've not noted much of anyone on ATS being cowed or cow-able.

A somewhat interesting response, however.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

But it doesn't stop some from trying.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

Prophecy, dream, prediction....
I don't see the difference.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

"The last 3 weeks of 2013". After that the scene changed where I saw visions of many catastrophes. I saw volcanoes erupt all over Earth violently as the dream changed scenes many times. After that I can't quite remember well, but at some point in that dream, I saw many spaceships hovering above numerous Earth landscapes.

First, please don't take this comment as an insult or in any way a negative targeting of your OP...

Over the years, I have seen many OPs and comments like this here at ATS and elsewhere... dreams of what was to come. Just a few years ago, it was still okay for there to be biblical references referring to how the young, in the end days, would have dreams and visions of what awaited us.

Of course, after Y2K and 2012 passed and we still had this little blue rock fairly intact, such posts began to lose interest... and those who offered them began to decline. It's hard to share things when what you have to say brings immediate disbelief and sometimes even ridicule.

The dream state is something that is still, at least, a ear-hair beyond our abilities to fully comprehend. In fact, dreams come to us often less as direct understanding and more mystified messages that demand years of consideration.

If I may, when I was 9 years old and suffering from the flu... I had a fever dream of a bridge with magical vehicles that didn't have wheels. They still needed the bridge to cross over a stretch but... when the wind blew, they slipped over the rails and were lost to the setting sun. For a dream, the colors (that are not supposed to exist) were incredible and the horizon had so many, many objects tumbling in the sky.

I personally believe that SOME dreams have meaning... they give us footprinting on subjects and places otherwise unavailable. But sometimes, also... they are just our dreams...

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

I understand what you mean.

When I was in school. I had a very powerful dream.

Something very bad was happening in the world, I don't know what it was, and I don't know for sure if my dream ever explained it. I remember though that whatever it was, it was so bad that they were lining people up and killing them with a gas of some sort because it was more merciful than what was coming. It was happening in my grade school.

That was very vivid and something I've never forgotten. For a long time, I thought it would happen. Back then, I thought it meant nuclear war.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

Let me ask you something Menendes ...do you want to see world destruction ?
You sure think about it a lot.
One would think you are hoping for this the way you harp on the subject.

I neither want destruction on a global scale nor do I not want such a thing to occur. I'm just reporting what I saw in my dream, without any judgmental thoughts on what I want or not want to happen.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

I didn't see anyone calling anyone liars. I see them asking how can you believe this.
I see them saying no predictions have come to pass so far.
I see them pleading for the OP to vet the information with a sharper eye.
Maybe I missed the post where someone called him a liar outright.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Why don't you start threads about happy news then. Where are threads about good things being predicted?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I think that Nelson Mandela's death, and his funeral scheduled to take place soon, attended by many important people, may be a trigger or a marker point in our current timeline for extremely major world-changing events to happen, and that would happen within these last 21 days of 2013, according to my dream.

edit on 10-12-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I haven't had dreams or vision but I had someone show me this: (this was in 2009)

It takes place in my country, hometown.
It's grey outside, meaning, no leafs on the trees, it looks like it had rained and or after before christmas, that time of year. As I look out my window I see buildings on fire, as if either bombs had hit them, bombs or maybe meteore/astroid debree... In the sky there were many many spacecrafts of all types, shapes and sizes. More happened but I will stop there.

The second was in august of 2012, where someone told me that there would be a war, and it would take place on earth. It would be the biggest one and it would involve et's of both benevolent and malevolent species. (humans are an et race to them as they are to us.)

---

I am a skeptic to many things, do I believe this will happen = no.
Did those incidents take place in my life = yes, and many more.

I did not live at that place when that was shown to me in 2009, today I live here.

I understand people who have never seen spacecrafts, et's, id's or communicated with them and people who are super religious don't believe in these things, I didn't either before it happened to me, and still today, I don't believe it unless I see it, is my motto.

Those who haven't had the experience and understand of these beings will never understand why there are never any photos or videos taken of them by abductees or/and people who get visits. It's just not a possibility. There never will be. If they have a say in it.

----

Bsck to the topic, i find it interesting to read people who had similar dreams, even though mine was given to me and the other one told to me. Maybe there's something to it.

It does not mean DOOM however.
Gheez.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
We're now currently in the last 2 weeks of 2013. I think this is when things start getting real; my gut feeling tells me it's very very close.....

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Thanks for the good news. Considering your track record, this is very reassuring.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join