It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts, Prayers, Good Vibes, All Welcome...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I really need whatever you got right now and in the next few days. I know this isn't one of "those" forums, but I would ask that those who know me here spare a thought, a prayer, a positive vibe if you can. Some of you know my father has been ill lately, today it took a turn for the worse. My family and I may possibly have to make some really hard decisions in the coming days if tomorrow does not go well. I would appreciate any positivity sent this way.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
You should be feeling those good thoughts, vibes and prayers.....right about NOW!

Trust. All will be well and you will know what to do.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
You have my thoughts and prayers as well as this special Angel coming your way.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
You are loved & respected family here. All three sent your way. Will repeat as needed. God bless and a BIG hug too! (---O---)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Sure thing, Good Vibes. Prayers are answered in the order they are received.

Answered Always none the less. Stay Strong and Listen.

Check out this Angel (if you can make it past the advert).

Listen to the crowd ripple and roar.

www.youtube.com...

The live recording is somewhat distorted at first, but then smooths out.

I was fortunate enough to hear Bianca perform this live at a different show.
Chills went up my spine, and she brought tears to my eyes.

I will never forget it. EVER
edit on 8-12-2013 by Wildmanimal because: Add Info

edit on 8-12-2013 by Wildmanimal because: add content

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Sorry to hear. I'll send some positive thoughts your way.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
I really need whatever you got right now and in the next few days. I know this isn't one of "those" forums, but I would ask that those who know me here spare a thought, a prayer, a positive vibe if you can. Some of you know my father has been ill lately, today it took a turn for the worse. My family and I may possibly have to make some really hard decisions in the coming days if tomorrow does not go well. I would appreciate any positivity sent this way.

My deepest sympathy.
It's a tough road. I know, I've been there.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Have strength my friend.

Much respect~
snarky

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Peace, love, and strength to you all my friend.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

reply to post by Night Star

reply to post by The GUT

reply to post by Wildmanimal

reply to post by Isittruee

reply to post by snarky412

reply to post by 1Providence1

My sincerest thanks to each and every one of you. It can't hurt to have some extra positivity around right now. It means a lot. Truly. There's not much to do until the doctors come around in the morning. But I did want to take the time in between to thank you. It does mean a lot to me.

edit on 12/8/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

I clicked to reply, thought better of it, and backed out. Yet here I am responding after all.

Trust that there are more than those responding to this thread that are doing as you ask.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Love, hugs, prayers and good juju already sent and en route to you and your family dear!

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Any news yet??

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Thanks Night. The doctors tried to pull him off the ventilator today and he could only breath shortly on his own. They put him back on it and lowered the sedation enough for him to realize we were all there. He is in much better shape than they expected. He coded yesterday afternoon in the hospital and was out long enough to cause concern about further damage. We are still not sure about any outcome with certainty but it looks a lot better today than it did last night. I should know more tomorrow. We are hoping he will be able to breath completely on his own by then.

Thank you.... every one of you. We didn't expect the results to be as good as they were today so I am convinced whatever we all did.... did help.

I can't say how much it means.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Still here and still praying.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Thank you Night. I will take all I can get. We are stuck in with the weather today and are going with no news is good news until tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Glad to hear he was better then expected. We're always here to send poistive thoughts and/or prayers your way. I hope the best for y'all and I'll be sending some more positive thoughts you way. Stay strong.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
(-----
-----)

That was supposed to be a hug. Just checking in and still sending prayers, vibes, and thoughts.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
(((good vibes))) for ewe.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Isittruee

reply to post by The GUT

reply to post by kosmicjack

Y'all are super awesome. We weren't expecting much news today because of the weather but as of about 2 hours ago they were able to take out the intubation tube and get him completely off of the ventilator!!! I can not tell you the relief in that alone because we were worried he would not be able to breath on his own anymore. They eased off the sedation and he is TALKING!!!!

They want to put in a pacemaker tomorrow afternoon to help with his angina. He does not remember the incident but does seem to remember all of us etc. They were worried about brain damage since he went without oxygen for so long, but so far so good on that.

He has other health issues (stage 4 renal failure) they are working on as well, but he is pain free and doing well. As long as he stays that way we are blessed to have him every extra day we can.

I wish I could do more than just thank those who I sincerely believe helped us get this extra time. Thank you all so much for being you and caring about someone you just know on a conspiracy forum.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
...as of about 2 hours ago they were able to take out the intubation tube and get him completely off of the ventilator!!! I can not tell you the relief in that alone because we were worried he would not be able to breath on his own anymore. They eased off the sedation and he is TALKING!!!!

WOW!!! I know that's a blessing. Thanks for the update.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join