It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Most Northern English People Really Want

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Please take birmingham and Wales as well..

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

We will then we will invade LONDON!!!! and then knock it all down.
Mahahaha Mhahahahahahaha (evil laugh to fade).

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Misterlondon
Please take birmingham and Wales as well..

Controversial. I'd happily take the Welsh, kind of pushing it a bit asking us to take the Midlands off your hands

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

Couldn't we just wall them out of Northland? instigate a no fly zone etc?.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

boymonkey74

Couldn't we just wall them out of Northland? instigate a no fly zone etc?.

I'd build a moat but we're going to get one anyway what with rising tides and melting igloos

On a serious note I love you all and whatever happens next September we're all still Britons, you can't differentiate between tribes when you don't have a clue which tribes you came from and are talking about, so, meh. It's only your politicians we want rid of (We also want rid of our own, but that comes after)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

You think the Scots would support this?

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Logos23

Wow,You mean to say there is life in the UK north of London!?

Yeah, but not much. We are still trying to find out if its intelligent or not. News is the North is only good for fracking and building nuclear power plants, so it does have its uses.

(I'm only joking, both of my parents are northerners, but thank god they moved down south).

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I'm a southerner living in the North, but I'd happily chop the South off and float it away. Why d'ya think I moved up here? Infested with bloody southerners down there!

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

As a southerner, I want to keep the welsh! They may have a lot of fake tan but damn, their accents are sexy! hahah

Definitely take the brummies though... Myabe not wolvo, I have friends there

We'll just have to see how far the Scottish independence thing goes, I wouldn't be surprised if most GB would want to join them, including England!
haha
edit on 8-12-2013 by iRoyalty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

That gave me a chuckle.....if only mate.

All this talk about beer is making me thirsty, looks like it's back to the pub - and the beer will be cold and with a good head.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
If Scotland DOES vote for independence, so it can control it's finances and government from Holyrood rather than Westminster, it then plans to apply to become an EU member, which means it will have it's finances controlled by Frankfurt and government by Brussels. It would also be forced to adopt the Euro. Methinks that that top nutter Alex Salmond (who would become very rich in the process) has either not done his sums correctly or has a more personal agenda in mind. I just hope the Scottish people work this out for themselves, as it certainly won't be promoted freely.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join