It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral lovers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I noticed a good thread a few years back on this subject, and thought of a few questions that needed to be asked. Like if you have had an Astral encounter.(1) Is it with someone you know physically and do they remember the encounter as well?..(2) Are all your encounters with past lovers?. (3) Do your encounters repeat with the same person?
If one can get some good information we might be able to prove, rather than infer or assume. that the Astral body exists.
I'll get the ball rolling.. answer to...
(1) is that I have never had the nerve to ask someone I know if they shared the encounter, but they did look at me strangely.
(2) A lot of encounters are with past female lovers.
(3) The encounters sometime repeat with people I don't know.
Calling them sexual encounters might be the wrong definition, as it seems more like an energy/information exchange.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Possible, but how would you test this hypothesis? Many people don't remember dreams and most people wouldn't admit that they had them to the person involved.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Everything here is anonymous. So hopefully that takes care of the shyness. If we got a few anecdotal encounters that were remembered the next day by the relevant parties. Even shared dreaming reports could be valid. Then we might just be able to work a hypothesis around the Astral body being a fact. If this is so then we have some solid facts to build a model on. The astral sexual encounter, is probably a misnomer, from what I can gather it seems more like an energy/information transfer on a fairly high level. Normal sex could be no more than mutual M@#!$%#@#$, Lust, procreation, or a merging of souls etc. With a range of things in-between. much the same as the action of walking could be for many motives?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

An astral encounter is, to me anyway, more sublime than mere physical. The astral is pure and undefiled because if one is foolish enough to sully and defile an astral encounter the price paid is substantial, and so it should be.
I treasure astral love/sex/eroticism. It is deeply moving, exquisitely sensual, sustained, beautiful and so much else (use your own imagination).

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Shema

I know what I know but having some proof would be nice. www.theness.com... The fact that lucid dreaming has been proved as a fact, is at least refreshing when dealing with this hypothesis. But as we go down the rabbit hole, from a phenomenon that seems purely to exist in the dreamers mind, to a full blown astral travel experience that has some objective dimension to it, is another thing. You agree as I do that what appears on the face of things to be an encounter with another being. But if "Jane and Charlie" were proved to have experienced the same experience then we have proved that another ball game is in progress. It might turn out the Lucid dream is the key.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I think you are talking about wet dreams here.

No wonder you get weird looks.

Best solution...get yourself a girlfriend.

And no...nothing has been proven.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Not sure I would want to explore this . The astral world does exist. If I had such a contact , I would be embarassed.

If you research the modus operandi of occult attacks you will find that telepathy is very much part of it.

What I am saying is that if you think of someone you are effectively connecting to them. If you then charge that connection with emotions you are then penetrating further. At least when you do it consciously, they is some control. If you do it in a dream there is not.

Yes, the other party is affected. It is there in the subconscious .

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The best way to prove this....Well is to go up to this person whom you had a fantasy with in your head while sleeping and then share with him/her your dream or astral encounter what ever you want to call it.

Try it, the worst that will happen is you will get weird stare or a slap in the face.

If you are right though, you will know something new.

I personally think you need to learn to love somebody when you are awake. Make friends with the opposite sex and then live your dream. It is more fun and then you get to sleep next to that person also nice.

Forget this astral body stuff, share your heart with someone here when you are awake. Why would you want it any other way?
edit on 8-12-2013 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bitsforbytes

If lucid dreaming exists as a fact, which in all probabilities it does. Then this would suggest another conscious reality in the human experience. The fact that consciousness can exist while the body is asleep, and not only that, but can exist in a whole sensual reality, seems to me to be a bit of a mind blower. But if in this other reality you can gather some extra somatic information. Then the whole ballgame has changed. It also leaves some good questions on what is reality. But if you don't ask the questions you don't get the answers.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

What you are attempting to achieve is demeaning and wrong. And anyway I am not talking about dreaming -lucid, wet or otherwise. This has sadly turned out to be a shabby thread and I regret that I responded to it.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Shema

What you are attempting to achieve is demeaning and wrong. And anyway I am not talking about dreaming -lucid, wet or otherwise. This has sadly turned out to be a shabby thread and I regret that I responded to it.

The reason you find this thread shabby and deamening is that posters are being honest and not indulging in or encouraging fantasy.

You on the other hand are a fantasist, which is fine as long as you don't drag others into said fantasy.

Of course you might say that sojourns into the astral should be driven by more lofty intentions but that is of no consequence. There is no astral plane. There I have said it for you. Why don't you stop promoting nonsense and get real?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
No need to get on OP's back (hehehe pun intended).
A survey on one of the biggest lucidity-astral forums shows that number one lucid activity is flying and the second one is sex. Why that is we don't know but it seems we are simply human on the 'other' side as well.

In my case my dream people&lovers are always strangers. I don't know why.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Exitt
No need to get on OP's back (hehehe pun intended).
A survey on one of the biggest lucidity-astral forums shows that number one lucid activity is flying and the second one is sex. Why that is we don't know but it seems we are simply human on the 'other' side as well.

In my case my dream people&lovers are always strangers. I don't know why.

Yes thanks, I'm trying to get an honest anecdotal appraisal. Of something that could give us some clues to the human condition. Lets look at it logically eh? ..Here we have a human being, in a trying environment, who needs there wits about them to make it from day to day, but hey ho! they have to switch the body of for at least 8 hours, of everyday of there life. Leaving it vulnerable, If they don't they will sicken go mad and die. I'd maintain that efficient survival isn't compromised by this action, its enhanced but we seem to ignore this period and forget this other stage of our being. Which maybe the true psychic state of the human being, which is being regarded as no more than a necessarily bodily function. Whereas its the true clue to where the other 9/10 of the brains/mind actions exist. If so I don't think it strange or obscene, to meet with other minds in this state, but a valid question of research and enquiry.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I would highly recommend Robert Bruce's book Astral Dynamics, which touches in this idea in later chapters. His Treatise on Astral Projection is only about 6 bucks on Amazon (digital file) and addresses the idea further with Q&A

It certainly does happen! I think that at times people don't recall, don't want to talk about it, or discount it as a dream etc..

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

What I will say is that love can get anywhere and anyway, what happens after that depends on the participants involved and the level of perception of each person. Do I have any doubt!? none at all. Doors open doors close and some people know others don't! Or they stick there head in the sand like they normally choose to do. We are just so unaware of our feelings that we miss all that is offered. Some are just plain disturbed by it. I'm sure the recognition you speak of is a reflection and at times its easier to point the finger of blame than to be open. Its an art that some have perfected! playing dumb that is.

top topics

join